Notices
General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

To all the women cagers...

Search this Thread

Old 04-06-2006, 10:41 AM
went_postal
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default To all the women cagers...

RUSH HOUR TRAFFIC IS NOT THE PLACE TO PUT ON YOUR MAKEUP!!!!

ktnxbye

Old 04-06-2006, 11:14 AM
lil_gmac2
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: To all the women cagers...

I seen a woman doing this.....this morning. I wanted to get behind her and honk my horn to make her mess up her make up. Or a place for some guys to shave.

Old 04-06-2006, 11:17 AM
mutha
Road Captain

on my way to work today seen some clown driving a beemer reading the paper...............wished he would hit a tree what a fool

Old 04-06-2006, 11:18 AM
HeatherC
Extreme HDF Member
Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

I AGREE!

It's all I can do to drive, drink coffee and smoke a cig!

Old 04-06-2006, 11:27 AM
went_postal
Outstanding HDF Member

I saw a guy doing a crossword puzzle while in traffic in DC a couple of years ago...

I just don't get it.

And when I learned to drive I was taught you take the closest lane to you when making a turn. Not to turn right (against the light) And then run over everyone getting over to the far left lane.

ARGH!!!!!

Old 04-06-2006, 11:29 AM
sporty2003
Outstanding HDF Member

people do everything but drive . they talk on cell phones,put make up on or read the paper it's no wonder no buddy's safe .or they try to light there pot pipe or what ever they are smoking these days or they are talking with some one that they are with and they dont notice any thing till thet feel that thump thump.and i doubt it then.

Old 04-06-2006, 11:32 AM
Terry TK
Big Kahuna HDF Member
Received 157 Likes on 53 Posts

It's not the women putting on makeup that I see so often as it is the 17 yr olds (guys and girls) talking on their cellphone and pulling out in front of me that gets me going. I'm not a big fan of government shoving laws down my throat but you know they aren't paying attention when their talking to their friends instead of paying attention to what's going on around them.

Old 04-06-2006, 11:48 AM
went_postal
Outstanding HDF Member

ORIGINAL: Terry1955

It's not the women putting on makeup that I see so often as it is the 17 yr olds (guys and girls) talking on their cellphone and pulling out in front of me that gets me going. I'm not a big fan of government shoving laws down my throat but you know they aren't paying attention when their talking to their friends instead of paying attention to what's going on around them.
I am opposed to children having cell phones PERIOD

If my kid got one at ALL it would be one that I could lock down... It would be able to dial 911, my wife's cell, my cell, and the house. THAT's IT!

The first/only law Chicago has gotten right is making people wear ear buds... and apparently PD is cracking down... Granted, it has nothing to do with saftey and everything to do with $$$ (I am sure Richie Daley needs the money to pay for some other stupid endeavor his nut job wife wants to do to the city). But... at least they are trying to LOOK like they are doing something for saftey.

Sorry most of my posts have been rants lately... It must just be that time of year...

Old 04-06-2006, 12:17 PM
dert
Road Master
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

A jerk in a vette cut me off the other day and we met at a stop light.His window was down and he had a cell phone stuck in his ear.He called out to me to put mufflers on my bike ,couldnt hear .I said,stick that cell phone up your ----.you cut me off back there !...he looked at his phone and hung up and said you got a point there dude but I still should kick your --- for bad mouthing me ..I said bring it on fat boy(probably 250 plus) I weigh in at 168 .Saved by an LEO ...got him for reckless driving and speeding(cop is my neighbor,son and a rider) .Saw the same guy yesterday coming to work and he stayed well behind me.Well........Saw him again this am and hes one of the Docs that orders xrays from my Clinic ...whoooptidooooo !!!Never made eye contact .

Old 04-06-2006, 12:34 PM
cosmo glider
Stellar HDF Member
Received 506 Likes on 198 Posts

It wasn't so long ago that I'm cruisin' on the freeway about 70 MPH, look over to the right as I'm passing a Camry. Good golly Miss Molly, the dude is laid back and there is a curly blonde beach ball bouncing on his lap. I slow to observe and the dude looks over, smiles and gives the thumbs up. I return the gesture and the blonde beach ball looks up, smiles, goes back down (literally) and continues. Chit, I was jealous. LOL

Quick Reply: To all the women cagers...