General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

To all the women cagers...

Search this Thread

Old 04-06-2006 | 02:00 PM
Rhinohd
Road Captain
Default RE: To all the women cagers...

ORIGINAL: Loch

Looking at your website I would imagine you gave her the finger as well. LOL!
ORIGINAL: Rhinohd

Yesterday (while driving my truck) I got cut off (I am talking inches between us) by some stupid lady in here civic on her cell phone. What really pissed me off is there was no one around us. No I don't advocate this and I don't always think straight when I’m pissed. I pulled around her and nailed her car with a fresh super size diet coke! Sitting here I know it was the wrong thing to do but I hope she thinks next time she tries something stupid like that...
How did ya guess??? lol

And those are my friends who are sick of me always taking pictures. Thats how that came about...

Old 04-06-2006 | 03:14 PM
wildwill
Elite HDF Member

ORIGINAL: Loch

Looking at your website I would imagine you gave her the finger as well. LOL!

Yesterday (while driving my truck) I got cut off (I am talking inches between us) by some stupid lady in here civic on her cell phone. What really pissed me off is there was no one around us. No I don't advocate this and I don't always think straight when I’m pissed. I pulled around her and nailed her car with a fresh super size diet coke! Sitting here I know it was the wrong thing to do but I hope she thinks next time she tries something stupid like that...
That's funny chit right there. [sm=icon_rofl.gif]

As far as cell phones go, I think it should be illegal to have one stuck in your ear while driving. Even hands free talking seems to be a problem for some people. Yesterday on my way home from work, the woman in front of me was driving 20 mph under the limit. When I got to a spot where I could pass, I looked over and she was having a conversation with someone through a headset. Clueless azzwipes! [:@]

Old 04-06-2006 | 03:17 PM
HeatherC
Extreme HDF Member

I read a study on hand's free devices for cell phones and it said they DO NOT decrease the risk of an accident. There is actually a part of the brain that has trouble talking and driving at the same time. They said states that are implementing the hands free laws are just passifying the ignorant. Just an interesting little factoid

Old 04-06-2006 | 09:29 PM
Scott FXSTI
Cruiser

A month or so ago, I was watching the BBC news. It seems that the police there fined a woman because she was caught on camera putting on her makeup.

Sweet.

Old 04-06-2006 | 09:45 PM
went_postal
|
Outstanding HDF Member

ORIGINAL: Scott FXSTI

A month or so ago, I was watching the BBC news. It seems that the police there fined a woman because she was caught on camera putting on her makeup.

Sweet.
I think the "fine" should be that she is forced to wear clown makeup for a month straight no matter what...

Old 04-07-2006 | 01:05 AM
RED E GLIDE
Tourer

The other day I was adjusting my radio in stop and go traffic when I look around and see the woman in the
car next to me putting on make-up! So I immediatly dropped my newspaper, hung up my cell phone,
put my coffee in the cup holder, took the cigarette out of my mouth so I could yell at her for not concentrating on driving.
THE NERVE OF SOME PEOPLE!

Old 04-07-2006 | 01:08 AM
KBFXDLI
Big Kahuna HDF Member

Saw one today....she almost ran into my CHEVY SUBURBAN because she didn't see my 6000lb truck while looking in the mirror. When I blew my horn she just gave me a frown and continued on her way to attempt to kill someone else.

Old 04-07-2006 | 01:53 AM
fubarthefearless
Advanced

I hear ya!
ORIGINAL: RED E GLIDE

The other day I was adjusting my radio in stop and go traffic when I look around and see the woman in the
car next to me putting on make-up! So I immediatly dropped my newspaper, hung up my cell phone,
put my coffee in the cup holder, took the cigarette out of my mouth so I could yell at her for not concentrating on driving.
THE NERVE OF SOME PEOPLE!

Old 04-07-2006 | 02:23 AM
Original Junior
Road Master

I pulled around her and nailed her car with a fresh super size diet coke!
Here's my personal favorite, baby oil in the squirt bottle. Spray that crap on someone's windshield and when they use the wipers it smears. Oh yeah, I hope and wish ALL STATES ban cell phone use while driving. Fing idiots.

Old 04-07-2006 | 02:43 AM
Rhubarb
Ultimate HDF Member

Today on the way home, traffic backed up as usual.

I was 'sharing the lane' with some other vehicles. I had to stop because a driver (gender left out) was swerving back and forth. I pulled in behind the car with a line of bikes behind me.
I tried to warn them, but they were in a hurry I guess.

Driver narrowly missed the first guy, he swerved in time. Others saw that and decided to wait. Driver continued to swerve all over lane, crossing into other lane as well for quite a while. I made my way over an got past as quick as possible.

On the phone and writing on a pad propped on the steering wheel

Massive fines, that's all I can think. $1000 wreckless driving ticket will make a person think twice about paying attention or not.

Quick Reply: To all the women cagers...