Notices
General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

To all the women cagers...

Search this Thread

Old 04-06-2006, 12:50 PM
CaliGirl
Novice
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: To all the women cagers...

ORIGINAL: went_postal

RUSH HOUR TRAFFIC IS NOT THE PLACE TO PUT ON YOUR MAKEUP!!!!

ktnxbye
Sheesh, it's even harder to put on with one hand while riding....... [8D]

Old 04-06-2006, 12:52 PM
liltrk
Road Warrior
Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

That's why I have these...scare the makeup right off your face

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG]local://upfiles/7781/DB508392F3EF4B8BBB98743DD5F05D89.jpg[/IMG]

Old 04-06-2006, 12:55 PM
went_postal
Outstanding HDF Member

ORIGINAL: CaliGirl

RUSH HOUR TRAFFIC IS NOT THE PLACE TO PUT ON YOUR MAKEUP!!!!

ktnxbye
Sheesh, it's even harder to put on with one hand while riding....... [8D]
See... I may pay to watch that accident waiting to happen.... =)

I just love getting behind a car that has the rearview pointed anywhere but towards the back of the vehicle... LOVE IT!

The woman/girl doing it this morning was also a very SMALL person. She could barely see over the steering wheel... So with the instant disadvantage she is also applying makup... and not paying attention... and doing all sorts of other things BUT driving...

Could be worse... There could be hover cars and ones that come crashing out of the sky because someone was doing something other than flying.

If it were not for my Harley I would be agoraphobic... And LIKE IT!

Old 04-06-2006, 01:14 PM
sedbiker62
Road Captain

I'm with you on this. My kids pissed and moaned about cel phones. You know the line if you have kids. "Why can't I have one, everybody has them". Instead, my wife and I both have them and if the kids were going somewhere that a phone was needed, they were privilaged to be allowed to take one of ours.
I have a daughter that lives with her mom, who allowed the daughter to have one when she was sixteen. I know of one occasion that her mama had to shuck up 'bout $700.00 for the phone bill[sm=icon_rofl.gif] What a dumb a$$. Bottom line is kids aren't responsible enough to have them in a car or otherwise.

Steve[sm=icon_rock.gif]

ORIGINAL: Terry1955

It's not the women putting on makeup that I see so often as it is the 17 yr olds (guys and girls) talking on their cellphone and pulling out in front of me that gets me going. I'm not a big fan of government shoving laws down my throat but you know they aren't paying attention when their talking to their friends instead of paying attention to what's going on around them.
I am opposed to children having cell phones PERIOD

If my kid got one at ALL it would be one that I could lock down... It would be able to dial 911, my wife's cell, my cell, and the house. THAT's IT!

The first/only law Chicago has gotten right is making people wear ear buds... and apparently PD is cracking down... Granted, it has nothing to do with saftey and everything to do with $$$ (I am sure Richie Daley needs the money to pay for some other stupid endeavor his nut job wife wants to do to the city). But... at least they are trying to LOOK like they are doing something for saftey.

Sorry most of my posts have been rants lately... It must just be that time of year...

Old 04-06-2006, 01:18 PM
HeatherC
Extreme HDF Member
Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

My kids are only 9 & 11 but some of their friends have those firefly programmable phones. My kids want one so bad. Instead I got walkie-talkies. They work up to 5 miles away and the kids can call home anytime they want....and it's FREE!

Old 04-06-2006, 01:29 PM
dert
Road Master
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I agree,take away or dont give kids cell phones....dangerous and non-productive .

Old 04-06-2006, 01:31 PM
Rhinohd
Road Captain

As fas as Cell Phones for kids I agree! check these out http://www.fireflymobile.com/ only a couple of numbers you allow them to dial.

Yesterday (while driving my truck) I got cut off (I am talking inches between us) by some stupid lady in here civic on her cell phone. What really pissed me off is there was no one around us. No I don't advocate this and I don't always think straight when I’m pissed. I pulled around her and nailed her car with a fresh super size diet coke! Sitting here I know it was the wrong thing to do but I hope she thinks next time she tries something stupid like that...

Old 04-06-2006, 01:33 PM
dert
Road Master

Know what a camp axe looks like buried in the hood of a car ??

Old 04-06-2006, 01:57 PM
anniv03classic
Tourer

ORIGINAL: liltrk

That's why I have these...scare the makeup right off your face

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG]local://upfiles/7781/DB508392F3EF4B8BBB98743DD5F05D89.jpg[/IMG]
Liltrk...........how loud are those horns? gotta get me some

Old 04-06-2006, 02:00 PM
Loch
Tourer

Looking at your website I would imagine you gave her the finger as well. LOL!
ORIGINAL: Rhinohd

Yesterday (while driving my truck) I got cut off (I am talking inches between us) by some stupid lady in here civic on her cell phone. What really pissed me off is there was no one around us. No I don't advocate this and I don't always think straight when I’m pissed. I pulled around her and nailed her car with a fresh super size diet coke! Sitting here I know it was the wrong thing to do but I hope she thinks next time she tries something stupid like that...

Quick Reply: To all the women cagers...