General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Met A "Real Biker" Today

Search this Thread

Old 11-11-2008, 07:57 PM
tripwire759
Road Warrior
Received 50 Likes on 29 Posts

He was mad at you having a job and that you took showers or something. You are a better person then I am. I would of honked and returned his one finger gesture. What a douche bag.

Old 11-11-2008, 08:17 PM
petemac
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts

I can't believe you stopped to help him, I'd have given him the finger back while laughing at him as I went by.

Old 11-11-2008, 08:22 PM
badinfluence63
Banned
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by petemac
I can't believe you stopped to help him, I'd have given him the finger back while laughing at him as I went by.
That was so funny I just started laughing out loud when I read it.

Old 11-11-2008, 08:27 PM
Big L
Road Warrior
Veteran: Army
Received 161 Likes on 128 Posts

I would have pulled out a lawn chair and sat my azz down with a cold beer and enjoyed the entertainment. What a Pr!ck.

Old 11-11-2008, 08:37 PM
milodog
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by petemac
I agree... I dont understand why people have to be Dheads like that...

Old 11-11-2008, 09:02 PM
toadmanor
Road Captain
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Yep!

Twas me!

Old 11-11-2008, 09:28 PM
Da Gumpmeister
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Sorry I am late, but my shovel broke down. Now, what was this about again?

Oh, never mind. Let me tell ya what happenend on the way back from the "Cash N Flash" strip club. I was rollin' along, jus' singin' a song, when this ol' fart was lolligaggin' along on his frikkin' suitcase with this magic spacesuit on. I blow by him, cause I gots to keep the hammer down B4 I run outta oil in the ol' gurl, and he's holdin up the whole show. The bonehead WAVES at me, like he's ridin' a Hondorific or a Yamasaki or some other trinket. The devil his-self wouldn't be caught dead on one of those dammt things. So I gave him the 'salute' as I streaked on by.

Anywho, the ol' shovel takes a crap. And here he comes, AGAIN. He pulls up next to me and the ol' gurl, and asks if'n he can help. The ol' fart looks like he's 'bout ready to check out of this planet, and onto never, never land. I was thinkin' 'liability' and investigation if this ol' dude has a major whilst parked next to me, and I certainly don't need that kinda grief right 'bout then. So I jus' told him to keep on rollin' and get to bed, he obviously needed ALL the dammt BEAUTY sleep he could get. I mean to tell you guys, this guy could make a mud fence cry. He didn't get hit with the ugly stick, the WHOLE tree must've fallen on him.

He proceeds to pull into MY GIRLFRIENDS driveway. That was the last straw. I poured in a couple of quarts, and blew outta there like a snowflake blowing cross that wasteland Dakota. Gawd, ya gotta wonder where some of these RUBs come from nowadays.

Other than that, had a real decent putt. Ya ride a ways, and wrench a while. Man, I really N JOY that ol' shovel.
And now that oil is down to $60/barrel, plannin' a run up the ALCAN on the ol' gurl.

Last edited by Da Gumpmeister; 11-11-2008 at 10:05 PM.
Old 11-11-2008, 09:53 PM
haztaz
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

What a dirt bag!

Old 11-11-2008, 10:06 PM
krwould
Club Member

Received 1,313 Likes on 1,028 Posts

Originally Posted by Da Gumpmeister
Sorry I am late, but my shovel broke down. Now, what was this about again?
Oh, never mind. Let me tell ya what happenend on the way back from the "Cash N Flash" strip club. I was rollin' along, jus' singin' a song, when this ol' fart was lolligaggin' along on his frikkin' suitcase with this magic spacesuit on. I blow by him, cause I gots to keep the hammer down B4 I run outta oil in the ol' gurl, and he's holdin up the whole show. The bonehead WAVES at me, like he's ridin' a Hondorific or a Yamasaki or some other trinket. The devil his-self wouldn't be caught dead on one of those dammt things. So I gave him the 'salute' as I streaked on by.
Anywho, the ol' shovel takes a crap. And here he comes, AGAIN. He pulls up next to me and the ol' gurl, and asks if'n he can help. The ol' fart looks like he's 'bout ready to check out of this planet, and onto never, never land. I was thinkin' 'liability' and investigation if this ol' dude has a major whilst parked next to me, and I certainly don't need that kinda grief right 'bout then. So I jus' told him to keep on rollin' and get to bed, he obviously needed ALL the dammt BEAUTY sleep he could get. I mean to tell you guys, this guy could make a mud fence cry. He didn't get hit with the ugly stick, the WHOLE tree must've fallen on him.
He proceeds to pull into MY GIRLFRIENDS driveway. That was the last straw. I poured in a couple of quarts, and blew outta there like a snowflake blowing cross that wasteland Dakota. Gawd, ya gotta wonder where some of these RUBs come from nowadays.
Other than that, had a real decent putt. Ya ride a ways, and wrench a while. Man, I really N JOY that ol' shovel.
And now that oil is down to $60/barrel, plannin' a run up the ALCAN on the ol' gurl.
With that Gump....yawn...yawn...nice bed time story...yawn...as soon as I quit laughing I might get to bed.................................or not! LMAO!

Old 11-12-2008, 12:22 AM
txfxstrider
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 86 Likes on 55 Posts

Yep, old Gump's still got talent. Pulling into the girlfriend's drive put me on the floor.

Quick Reply: Met A "Real Biker" Today