General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

WTF, are you crazy???

Search this Thread

Old 10-20-2008, 12:23 AM
Juno
Banned
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default WTF, are you crazy???

What the F@#% is your Fu@#ing problem? That's what I said before throwin some dumba$$ into a couple of shopping carts today when, GET THIS: I come out of Safeway and there's some dipsh!t sitting sidesaddle on my scooter talking to some other dipsh!t. He gets up off the ground yelling I'm sorry, I'm sorry. God I was pi$$ed. I'm still pi$$ed!!!!!!!!!!

Old 10-20-2008, 12:27 AM
Toolguy
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Kids today don't think. Now he will. At least he's sorry instead of giving you some stupid mouth.

Old 10-20-2008, 12:37 AM
Rabbit_
Road Captain
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I think he got off easy. You should have done the before and after picture like they did on Sons of Anarchy.

Old 10-20-2008, 12:38 AM
oldairboater
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I can't believe you would treat the mentally ill that way. Seriously, I would be mad also and I am not sure how badly I would react but something would happen.Never seen that before but I have heard of it.
Originally Posted by Juno
What the F@#% is your Fu@#ing problem? That's what I said before throwin some dumba$$ into a couple of shopping carts today when, GET THIS: I come out of Safeway and there's some dipsh!t sitting sidesaddle on my scooter talking to some other dipsh!t. He gets up off the ground yelling I'm sorry, I'm sorry. God I was pi$$ed. I'm still pi$$ed!!!!!!!!!!

Old 10-20-2008, 12:52 AM
Mad Mike
Road Master

Unf*cking believable - don't know what I would have done myself but it would have been drastic On the other hand you're lucky in this day and age that he didn't pull a knife or worse on you

Old 10-20-2008, 01:05 AM
swwilson77
Cruiser

Originally Posted by Mad Mike
Unf*cking believable - don't know what I would have done myself but it would have been drastic On the other hand you're lucky in this day and age that he didn't pull a knife or worse on you
or call 911 and file a battery complaint with the local constabulary . . . followed quickly by a call to his attorney to file a civil suit for damages and emotional duress . . .

Old 10-20-2008, 01:07 AM
Mad Mike
Road Master

Originally Posted by swwilson77
or call 911 and file a battery complaint with the local constabulary . . . followed quickly by a call to his attorney to file a civil suit for damages and emotional duress . . .
Guess you're right sww, World's gettin' that crazy these days - you don't know who the bad guys are anymore

Old 10-20-2008, 01:09 AM
Trex
Road Master
Received 15 Likes on 12 Posts

Man that pisses me off just reading it, I would have done the same or more probably,once somebody ****** the button it's hard to stop. A dumba-- today got a scare after he passed me very closely at a ridiculess speed then passed my riding partner on the right. He got held up in traffic and I pulled up beside him and became his worse nightmare, as soon as he could he made some crazy passes to get away,thats the second time in about 3 months that fools on jap sport bikes have done that kind of thing and I wont let it pass if I can catch upo without riding crazy.

Old 10-20-2008, 01:26 AM
Mad Mike
Road Master

Originally Posted by Trex
Man that pisses me off just reading it, I would have done the same or more probably,once somebody ****** the button it's hard to stop. A dumba-- today got a scare after he passed me very closely at a ridiculess speed then passed my riding partner on the right. He got held up in traffic and I pulled up beside him and became his worse nightmare, as soon as he could he made some crazy passes to get away,thats the second time in about 3 months that fools on jap sport bikes have done that kind of thing and I wont let it pass if I can catch upo without riding crazy.
Yesterday out ridin' with a small group of 7. We signaled and moved into the left lane to pass a slower moving cager (here it's the law, you have to move to the left lane to overtake other traffic). We were already clipping along a few kph over the speed limit and, of course, accelerated to pass. Some idiot in a van speeds up behind us, you could almost feel the heat from his headlights he was that close. We moved back into the right lane after passing the cager and the van rushes past us honkin his horn and flippin the high sign then all of a sudden makes a swerves halfway into our lane right in front of the first bike. This wasn't some dude we had cut off, we had plenty of room to overtake. He was driving way above the speed limit and storms out of nowhere. Geeeesh, if we'd a caught up and clocked the guy who d'ya think would have been pulled in

Old 10-20-2008, 01:51 AM
Juno
Banned

Originally Posted by Mad Mike
Some idiot in a van speeds up behind us, you could almost feel the heat from his headlights he was that close. :
That's why I carry a couple of HEAVY steel bearings!! Oh, and if the guy had pulled a knife, woe be to his ***.

Last edited by Juno; 10-20-2008 at 01:54 AM.

Quick Reply: WTF, are you crazy???