General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

WTF, are you crazy???

Search this Thread

Old 10-20-2008, 02:54 PM
IronAss
Seasoned HDF Member

Received 12,254 Likes on 4,783 Posts

Originally Posted by JBaker421
remind me to stay away from Stockton, CA. Oh wait, I already knew better than that.
They got some BadA$$ *****'s in Stockton. I'm not tryin to be funny either.

Old 10-20-2008, 03:08 PM
Wecroft
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 10 Likes on 4 Posts

Apparently no one here has been on the receiving end of an arrest warrant for assault. I have! It wasn't fun!

In 2001 I had tried to break up a disturbance by my bi-polar, schizoid young neighbor. When he threatened to kill me and my wife, I warned him of his fate if such an attempt were made. When he took the first swing which I deflected, I continued to attempt to talk to him. When he took the second swing, I broke his freaking nose with a right jab. The little bastard didn't even blink and cocked for another swing, I put a second right dead on his busted nose and that dropped him to the ground.

I walked away and called the COPS. Thought all way over until about ten days later a friend of mine working the desk at the local precinct called to say he had a felony arrest warrant with my name on it.

To make a long story short, I was standing before the Judge while the little fluck was being held in the basement holding cell (he was locked up on another incident). Little **** had been arrested 17 times before the age of 18 and here I was, on trial. Without the cop friend I never would have been able to get his juvie record and I'd most likely be sleeping with Bubba for quite a while.

P.S. I was 50 at the time, he was 3 weeks shy of 18. I don't make a habit of fighting, I'm much too pretty to go around all bruised up.

Take JB's advise, it ain't worth the possible outcome just for some puck sitting on a bike.

Old 10-20-2008, 03:17 PM
sportncruise
Road Captain
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I highly doubt you taught him anything. If he wasn't taught any better at home he'll just blame you for being a jerk.

A few years ago I had a german shep who had bad hips and we were sitting in the garage just enjoying the day.
This young kid was riding his bike and had his dog with him. That was his way of walking the dog. The dog was going in everyones yard peeing all over everything and the kid was just sitting on his bike waiting for the dog and not cleaning up anything.
I knew the kid and his father and we use to talk about riding together just never got around to it.
When the dog got to my yard my dog started barking, and slipping and falling all over the place and it was really pissing my off. The kid never said a word to his dog and just kept waiting for it to come back to him.
Finally I said can you get your ****ing dog the hell out of my yard and on a leash!!!! He had the nerve to say I am I am. I said you're not doing **** but sitting your lazy *** on that bike get your dog out of my yard.
I also told him he can tell his dad whatever he wants and I will be here waiting for him also!
His dad never came to say anything to me but he never spoke to me again.

I figured if his Dad didn't teach him how to walk a dog and that it was totally not ok to let the dog go all over peoples yards and to not pick up after it then he didn't deserve any respect from me!

Old 10-20-2008, 04:18 PM
schumacher
Club Member
Received 15 Likes on 12 Posts

Hopefully he learned a lesson.

Old 10-20-2008, 04:19 PM
FolsomPrisonBlues
Road Master
Received 17 Likes on 10 Posts

Originally Posted by ngoti8tor
Yeah, I bet they're the type of guys that kill just because someone thought about looking at their bikes (in their dreams, of course).
Look, this post is so lame! I don't believe a SINGLE word of anyone who comes on here saying, "I would've done this" or "I would've done that" or "I did this one time". Good grief Charlie Brown. In my 36 years of existence it has always been my personal experience that THE baddest mother-f*ckers are the ones you don't know about or hear from. True bad a$$es don't feel the need to tell everyone how tough they are, they certainly don't come on some website and post how tough and bad they are. Ah, but the internet grants you anonymity, so you can come on and say anything you want. But truly, deep down, those who try and convince everyone how tough they are are just pu$$ies. I laugh at internet tough guys who tell stories.

And btw, I don't consider myself a "tough guy" by any stretch of the imagination. You know how I would have reacted in Juno's made-up SOA scenario? I would have probably said, "Ah come on dude, you don't lean on someone's bike!" I would then have probably asked them if they thought it was cool and such. Then again I am pretty easy going and I have a good sense of humor.

Old 10-20-2008, 04:26 PM
SloChicken
Road Master
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by JBaker421
It's called assault and it's a crime. Has been since long before any "pussification of America" ever was discussed.

Throw the bum in jail. I guarantee you that if he did that to me or a family member, he'd be in jail and I'd own him via a civil lawsuit. He'd never know what happened to him and his life would be so fkd for so long that he'd wish he'd never heard of motorcycles.

And, he'd be lucky if it were me because someone else might shoot him. I'm always packing but I can control my temper.

Actually, it is called battery.

Assault is when you tell him you are going to do it and he gets reel skeered!

I am not sure I would have thrown him on the ground, but he would have gotten a WTF do you think you are doing, and then work off of the reaction.

I think it is pretty much overkill too. But if the guy gave me any lip, I think it could have gotten bad quick.

I think the poor sap should have known better, you never know what kind of over the top shmoe is riding the bike.

Old 10-20-2008, 04:34 PM
RoadKingRon1
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

I occasionally hang with som 1 and 2 per centers that aren't as bad as the bad boys on this forum....

Old 10-20-2008, 04:36 PM
Juno
Banned
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Look, the guy wasn't a little kid. He was a punk by my analysis and had some other punk with him. Not a girlfriend. I have taught my son to respect others and their property. Had he have done the same thing, I wouldn't have blamed another guy for throwing his *** off. Oh, and I wouldn't have gone out in search of the biker in order to sue him. As far as worrying about being stabbed or shot. Some of you worry me. Makes me think if you saw an elderly person or small child being abused that you would turn your head the other way out of fear. Well maybe that's ok for you, but I wouldn't be able to live with myself.

Old 10-20-2008, 04:46 PM
FolsomPrisonBlues
Road Master
Received 17 Likes on 10 Posts

Originally Posted by Juno
Look, the guy wasn't a little kid. He was a punk by my analysis and had some other punk with him. Not a girlfriend. I have taught my son to respect others and their property. Had he have done the same thing, I wouldn't have blamed another guy for throwing his *** off. Oh, and I wouldn't have gone out in search of the biker in order to sue him. As far as worrying about being stabbed or shot. Some of you worry me. Makes me think if you saw an elderly person or small child being abused that you would turn your head the other way out of fear. Well maybe that's ok for you, but I wouldn't be able to live with myself.
Yawn....

Old 10-20-2008, 04:46 PM
IronAss
Seasoned HDF Member

Received 12,254 Likes on 4,783 Posts

Originally Posted by FolsomPrisonBlues
Look, this post is so lame! I don't believe a SINGLE word of anyone who comes on here saying, "I would've done this" or "I would've done that" or "I did this one time". Good grief Charlie Brown. In my 36 years of existence it has always been my personal experience that THE baddest mother-f*ckers are the ones you don't know about or hear from. True bad a$$es don't feel the need to tell everyone how tough they are, they certainly don't come on some website and post how tough and bad they are. Ah, but the internet grants you anonymity, so you can come on and say anything you want. But truly, deep down, those who try and convince everyone how tough they are are just pu$$ies. I laugh at internet tough guys who tell stories.

And btw, I don't consider myself a "tough guy" by any stretch of the imagination. You know how I would have reacted in Juno's made-up SOA scenario? I would have probably said, "Ah come on dude, you don't lean on someone's bike!" I would then have probably asked them if they thought it was cool and such. Then again I am pretty easy going and I have a good sense of humor.
Did this guy just call me a Liar?

Quick Reply: WTF, are you crazy???