General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

WTF, are you crazy???

Search this Thread

Old 10-20-2008, 06:51 AM
JBaker421
Big Kahuna HDF Member
Received 18 Likes on 16 Posts

Originally Posted by lionsm13
Whatsa matter bake, did you forget to take your meds this mornin?
Don't worry, take em' it'll be alright.
I don't need any meds right now. I already got my jollies by sitting on
your bike. It's called "bike welfare."

Old 10-20-2008, 06:52 AM
masterblaster
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 258 Likes on 100 Posts

JeJe, thats hehe in Spanish, Amen

Originally Posted by SlimShady
Pretty sure I didn't say anything to indicate that I was some sort of tough guy......that being said........I will fight for my property, should you choose not to that's your right, I just asked for clarification. As for your whole "call the cops" rant.....read much news? As quickly as you put one in you have to let one out and odds are good he's back at his old tricks......a good beating early in life would probably have prevented that. So you can take your speech from above (which I might add sounds suspiciously like something a keyboard commando would rant about) and shove it up your *** sideways.

Old 10-20-2008, 06:53 AM
lionsm13
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 74,918 Likes on 22,541 Posts

You'd better get off it or I'll sick you know who on you......

Old 10-20-2008, 06:54 AM
Mad Mike
Road Master
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

It never ceases to amaze me how many postings there are about some bad azz Harley rider beatin' the pizz out of somebody - I mean come on guys. Most of us on here are probably over 40 and it wouldn't surprise me if somebody said 50. Are there really that many of you out there still kickin' azz - I thought that kinda ended with high school, OR?

Old 10-20-2008, 06:56 AM
JBaker421
Big Kahuna HDF Member

Originally Posted by SlimShady
Pretty sure I didn't say anything to indicate that I was some sort of tough guy......that being said........I will fight for my property, should you choose not to that's your right, I just asked for clarification. As for your whole "call the cops" rant.....read much news? As quickly as you put one in you have to let one out and odds are good he's back at his old tricks......a good beating early in life would probably have prevented that. So you can take your speech from above (which I might add sounds suspiciously like something a keyboard commando would rant about) and shove it up your *** sideways.
Might be true, but he gets the criminal record which will follow him with employment problems, etc.

Also, a civil suit doesn't go away like that. It sticks. It's more miserable for him than the criminal process.

BTW, I don't bluff. Do that to one of my kids and I'd own him.

Old 10-20-2008, 06:58 AM
lionsm13
Seasoned HDF Member

I'm sure that one of your kids wouldn't do that bake.
I'm sure you've taught em' better than that.

Old 10-20-2008, 06:59 AM
JBaker421
Big Kahuna HDF Member

Originally Posted by Mad Mike
It never ceases to amaze me how many postings there are about some bad azz Harley rider beatin' the pizz out of somebody - I mean come on guys. Most of us on here are probably over 40 and it wouldn't surprise me if somebody said 50. Are there really that many of you out there still kickin' azz - I thought that kinda ended with high school, OR?
The last time I was actually in a fight was in Jr. High. After that, guys started to grow up emotionally.

I saw just one fight in high school and that was the end of it.

Just sayin...

Old 10-20-2008, 07:02 AM
masterblaster
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 258 Likes on 100 Posts

Yep, much less likely to resort to violence myself, 45 today and last fight at 40, almost got mugged while in a suit on a business trip, broke hand punching the crap out of the bastard, sunk in on me that we do get fragile as we get older. Cops took 1/2 hpour getting there. Still dont carry a gun, have many but dont feel the need. I probably would have given the kid some $hit but not hit him, unless he mouthed off. JB its people that think the way you do that makes the justice system ineffectual and eventually unjust so people will take the law into their own hands more readily. Just think about it man.

Originally Posted by Mad Mike

Old 10-20-2008, 07:03 AM
JBaker421
Big Kahuna HDF Member

Originally Posted by lionsm13
I'm sure that one of your kids wouldn't do that bake.
I'm sure you've taught em' better than that.
I hope so, and I tried, but if one of them did screw up and sit on a bike he'd sure as h3ll better not get assaulted for it.

If one of your kids screwed up and sat on my bike, I'd be a friend to you and give your kid an appropriate talking to. Period. I'd be good to your kid, and good for him.

Old 10-20-2008, 07:05 AM
lionsm13
Seasoned HDF Member

Yep, I agree. Better to set a good example if ever provided the opportunity.

Quick Reply: WTF, are you crazy???