Notices
General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

WTF, are you crazy???

Search this Thread

Old 10-20-2008, 06:22 AM
JBaker421
Big Kahuna HDF Member
Received 18 Likes on 16 Posts

Originally Posted by Chopperz
I'da had your *** arrested for assault and battery,you dumb shlt.Lucky the person didn't have a gun.
Originally Posted by SlimShady
So if someone breaks into your car or house you wouldn't do anything besides call the police?

I'm just asking, because it seems to me that there are too many people with your attitude out there and it emboldens scumbags into believing that they can do whatever they want whenever they want to whomever they want.
Unbefknlievable. I already posted in another thread how internet commandos talking tough befuddle me.

So, we equate sitting on a bike with breaking into a house now? If that's so, why not just shoot and kill the guy instead of throwing him into some shopping carts? I mean, if we're really pizzed, let's just lynch him. The general public and the law would agree that's totally justified, right?

I can see the headlines now. "HDForums shuts down because all of its members are in prison for felony assault on bike sitters."

I hope that guy got your license number and presses charges. I also hope he sues your azz off for pain and suffering, claiming you messed up his back for life.

If your precious bike is that important to you, you need to... never mind.

Old 10-20-2008, 06:23 AM
lionsm13
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 74,395 Likes on 22,396 Posts

Well I guess that he learned a valuable lesson then. Then again, maybe he will hate bikers now, and be on the offensive. Ones thing for sure though, he will never forget that. Don't blame you though either for doing what you did...Good for you..
Good that you did not get into trouble too.

Old 10-20-2008, 06:32 AM
masterblaster
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 258 Likes on 100 Posts

Yep, pussification of Amerika. Its not liek he shot the bastard, he just threw him to the frikken ground. Yeah he should go running to the principal to tell how he was thrown off someone elses property, unfrikken believable.

Originally Posted by JBaker421
Unbefknlievable. I already posted in another thread how internet commandos talking tough befuddle me.

So, we equate sitting on a bike with breaking into a house now? If that's so, why not just shoot and kill the guy instead of throwing him into some shopping carts? I mean, if we're really pizzed, let's just lynch him. The general public and the law would agree that's totally justified, right?

I can see the headlines now. "HDForums shuts down because all of its members are in prison for felony assault on bike sitters."

I hope that guy got your license number and presses charges. I also hope he sues your azz off for pain and suffering, claiming you messed up his back for life.

Old 10-20-2008, 06:33 AM
JBaker421
Big Kahuna HDF Member

Originally Posted by lionsm13
Well I guess that he learned a valuable lesson then. Then again, maybe he will hate bikers now, and be on the offensive. Ones thing for sure though, he will never forget that. Don't blame you though either for doing what you did...Good for you..
Good that you did not get into trouble too.
Wait. You're a liberal, right? From the "we need to spread the wealth around" crowd?"

If I sit on your bike, I'm just spreading the wealth around. You earned the bike and I didn't, but I'm still entitled to enjoy the fruits of your hard labor, right?

Old 10-20-2008, 06:36 AM
JBaker421
Big Kahuna HDF Member

Originally Posted by masterblaster
Yep, pussification of Amerika. Its not liek he shot the bastard, he just threw him to the frikken ground. Yeah he should go running to the principal to tell how he was thrown off someone elses property, unfrikken believable.
It's called assault and it's a crime. Has been since long before any "pussification of America" ever was discussed.

Throw the bum in jail. I guarantee you that if he did that to me or a family member, he'd be in jail and I'd own him via a civil lawsuit. He'd never know what happened to him and his life would be so fkd for so long that he'd wish he'd never heard of motorcycles.

And, he'd be lucky if it were me because someone else might shoot him. I'm always packing but I can control my temper.

Last edited by JBaker421; 10-20-2008 at 06:40 AM.
Old 10-20-2008, 06:42 AM
masterblaster
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 258 Likes on 100 Posts

Yeah, in some states (Texas, Fla) he could have shot him for attempting to steal his bike, this was reasonable persuasion.

Old 10-20-2008, 06:42 AM
lionsm13
Seasoned HDF Member

Whatsa matter bake, did you forget to take your meds this mornin?
Don't worry, take em' it'll be alright.

Old 10-20-2008, 06:43 AM
FolsomPrisonBlues
Road Master
Received 17 Likes on 10 Posts

Originally Posted by Roadjunkie1
I think someone was watching too much SOA
Yep, I throw the BS flag on his post! This is the same guy who over in the BS forum can list every SOA character, what they wear, what they ride, etc....lame story, don't believe it.

Old 10-20-2008, 06:46 AM
lionsm13
Seasoned HDF Member

Hehehe, probably true, probably true, Good call FPB! Good call!!

Old 10-20-2008, 06:48 AM
SlimShady
Tourer
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by JBaker421

Pretty sure I didn't say anything to indicate that I was some sort of tough guy......that being said........I will fight for my property, should you choose not to that's your right, I just asked for clarification. As for your whole "call the cops" rant.....read much news? As quickly as you put one in you have to let one out and odds are good he's back at his old tricks......a good beating early in life would probably have prevented that. So you can take your speech from above (which I might add sounds suspiciously like something a keyboard commando would rant about) and shove it up your *** sideways.

Quick Reply: WTF, are you crazy???