Notices
General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

WTF, are you crazy???

Search this Thread

Old 10-20-2008, 02:27 AM
SikRyd
Tourer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I always wonder what goes through these guys minds. Would they jump in the front seat of a Ferrari since it has a sunroof and doors were unlocked? So does that in itself give them the right to jump in and start messin wih it? !?!?!!?!??!??

Old 10-20-2008, 03:14 AM
Chopperz
Outstanding HDF Member

I'da had your *** arrested for assault and battery,you dumb shlt.Lucky the person didn't have a gun.

Old 10-20-2008, 04:13 AM
JBaker421
Big Kahuna HDF Member
Received 18 Likes on 16 Posts

Originally Posted by Juno
What the F@#% is your Fu@#ing problem? That's what I said before throwin some dumba$$ into a couple of shopping carts today when, GET THIS: I come out of Safeway and there's some dipsh!t sitting sidesaddle on my scooter talking to some other dipsh!t. He gets up off the ground yelling I'm sorry, I'm sorry. God I was pi$$ed. I'm still pi$$ed!!!!!!!!!!
First, I would never have been sitting on your bike. Second, remind me to stay away from Stockton, CA. Oh wait, I already knew better than that.

Old 10-20-2008, 04:17 AM
SlimShady
Tourer
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Chopperz
I'da had your *** arrested for assault and battery,you dumb shlt.Lucky the person didn't have a gun.
So if someone breaks into your car or house you wouldn't do anything besides call the police?

I'm just asking, because it seems to me that there are too many people with your attitude out there and it emboldens scumbags into believing that they can do whatever they want whenever they want to whomever they want.

Old 10-20-2008, 04:30 AM
domenicp7
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 5 Likes on 2 Posts

Its getting to a point, I don't even take the bike out to any place I can't keep an eye on it. Its people having no respect for others property. Has happened to me a couple of times.

Old 10-20-2008, 04:34 AM
sporty2003
Outstanding HDF Member

you did the right thing.people today do not have a brain one where does anybody thinking of sitting on some one's bike . i to like the ideal of before and after picture.

Old 10-20-2008, 04:36 AM
2099d
Cruiser

In my house, we shoot first, let the dog bite and pee on the scumbag throw in another punch or kick. Then call the fuzz. Down wit the pusification of america!

Old 10-20-2008, 04:37 AM
Roadjunkie1
Banned

What the F@#% is your Fu@#ing problem? That's what I said before throwin some dumba$$ into a couple of shopping carts today when, GET THIS: I come out of Safeway and there's some dipsh!t sitting sidesaddle on my scooter talking to some other dipsh!t. He gets up off the ground yelling I'm sorry, I'm sorry. God I was pi$$ed. I'm still pi$$ed!!!!!!!!!!
I think someone was watching too much SOA

Old 10-20-2008, 05:59 AM
oldgeezer
Grand HDF Member
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Lighten up, Francis.

Old 10-20-2008, 06:16 AM
Fogoms
Road Captain

GET THIS: I come out of Safeway and there's some dipsh!t sitting sidesaddle on my scooter talking to some other dipsh!t. He gets up off the ground yelling I'm sorry, I'm sorry. God I was pi$$ed. I'm still pi$$ed!!!!!!!!!!
He deserved death. I can't believe that you showed any mercy whatsoever to someone who sat on your bike. Hell, that kind of thing might actually have killed your family or caused your house to burn down with your dog in it. At least you got there in time before your bank account was cleaned out and your life totally ruined. Your reaction was more than justified, you're a great American.

You guys crack me up with this shee-it.

Quick Reply: WTF, are you crazy???