General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

I was banned

Search this Thread

Old 10-14-2008, 07:26 PM
Volfan615
Tourer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Wecroft
Don't feel bad. I got banned from a popular GPS forum for calling their know it all Queen a B_ _ _ _.
I bet I know who that was and I've wanted to say the same thing!!

Old 10-14-2008, 07:27 PM
Grind
Road Master

Originally Posted by JW1200
This is the only forum I belong to, as I have said before.
So I googled them up. Went to 1 and read a couple threads
and didn't see any humor, and I was in the general, like here.
The way I look at it.
You guys have put up with me for the last month.....
Like a dog without a home..I'll just stay here
I did the same with googling. I joined another forum or two about HDs, but only to read more than the "guest allowed" three threads. They all just seemed so... rigid... droll... bland... etc. This forum has taught me alot, even though I don't have a Harley, yet (but my wife already does).

Old 10-14-2008, 07:38 PM
ae4782tt
Road Master

Originally Posted by SeniorChief56
from another forum after saying this forum hdforums.com is the best forum, hands down, They were putting down LEO's and I stood up for you. I got this mesage from them just awhile ago.

You have been banned for the following reason:
Blatant promotion of a competing forum

Date the ban will be lifted: Never
I'm curious, which other forum do you refer to....never mind, don't mention it. That might get ya banned here!

Old 10-14-2008, 07:58 PM
l.ray
Road Warrior
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

WHAT! You mean there are other forums out there? OMG..... I missed Easter l.ray

Old 10-14-2008, 08:05 PM
laz
Extreme HDF Member
Veteran: Air Force
Received 9,623 Likes on 3,437 Posts

Originally Posted by BBQ.Uncle
You mean there's another forum? Nuh-uh!
You know, some of those other forums aren't what they claim to be. I found one called "Penthouse Forum", and there wasn't even a mention of upper-level luxury living in high rise condominiums. Or motorcycles, for that matter.

Still, I stuck around for a couple days......

Old 10-14-2008, 08:26 PM
x2lee
Banned
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Cool

I can only account it to fear... fear of the competition.

if your scared which is an obvious fact, exibited by the censorism that is rampant here,
go ahead say you are scared. I am a member of the other forum which is not allows to be mentioned here, but I see on a daily basis, snowmoble forums, car forums and other bike forums mentioned here with no reprisals in the leaST.matter of fact if yo9u even mention
the other forum most likely you will be banned, altho the majority of the best members from here are there now for the very same reasons.

sO THE OBVIOUS CONCLUSION i DRAW FROM THAT IS FEAR, FEAR OF THE OTHER
FORUM WHO,s members HAVE ALREADY left here in droves over the harsh retoric and unfair policies concerning belonging to more than one forum. 1500 OR SO MEMBERS FROM THIS SITEhave left because the right to even speck the NAME of anothe forum.
it sickened me so much that I was hesitant to post here for being affiliated with
the jackboot policies anblatant dictatorship.

My suggestion is that this overbearing forum rule be lifted and lets all get along.
I for one loved this forum as evidenced by my member status, albiet that the dumbest questions on the net are asked here on a regular basis.

I would love to contribute to this forum again with good conscience but theres no way i can feeL right about it after i witnessed tha banings and the reasons for the bannings.
it reeks of russian politics,
IMHO this forum is broken and until someone with a faiR mind decides to actually be fair in dealing with its memberS is doomed to be a faIlure in the futuRe.
its a danmed shame.,

I will be very surprised if this post is not deleted, changed(yes my posts have been deleted and changed on this sight by staff that needs to be trained in human decensy and tolerance.)Or even id i am banned for having an opinion that doesnt agree with the arrogant
moderATORS THAT ARE LEFT HERE SINCE THE MODERATORS WHO WERE REAL MEN HAVE MOVED TO A FORUM THAT ALLOWS DIFFERING VIEWPOINTS AND IS FAIR IN ITS DEALINGS.

i WOULD BET 50$ THIS POST IS DELETED OR i AM BANNED FOR HAVING AN OPINION.
iF THIS DOES HAPPEN I WILL CONSIDER IT PAR FOR THE COURSE BECAUSE I DONT AGREE
WITH THE ADMINISTRATION WHO MAKES THE UNFAIR POLICIES.

gOOD LUCK WITH THIS SITE, ANYTIME A FORUM IS OVER POLICED WITH NO INTELLEGENT
FORSIGHT IT IS DOOMED TO FAIL,

Old 10-14-2008, 08:26 PM
grimreaper169
Road Captain

I belong to 2 other fourms. One is a local mo forum. and the other is only for a specfice kind on mo that I own. This is by far the best HD forum on the net. Just like the other forum is the best forum on the net for the kind of bike I own.

Old 10-14-2008, 08:33 PM
SeniorChief56
Seasoned HDF Member
Veteran: Coast Guard
Received 17,585 Likes on 5,093 Posts

Originally Posted by ae4782tt
I'm curious, which other forum do you refer to....never mind, don't mention it. That might get ya banned here!
I sent a PM to ya,,,,,,first letter begins with a V

Old 10-14-2008, 08:33 PM
Roadjunkie1
Banned

Originally Posted by Rebsix
It's not a violation of free speech.
Forums are private property that people allow you to use and can remove you as they please, no matter how cheap and candy azz the reasons were. It would compare to, if a total stranger came into your house on a Goldwing and stated talking smack about your Harley to everyone, I'm assuming he'd be removed and banned.

Sorry, I just left the 'troll" thread.

Just can't imagine allowing a perfect stanger on a Gold Wing into my home?

Is this experience talking?

Keep trolling dude. LOL, you have a groupy.

Old 10-14-2008, 08:37 PM
laz
Extreme HDF Member
Veteran: Air Force
Received 9,623 Likes on 3,437 Posts

Originally Posted by x2lee
I can only account it to fear... fear of the competition.

if your scared which is an obvious fact, exibited by the censorism that is rampant here,
go ahead say you are scared. I am a member of the other forum which is not allows to be mentioned here, but I see on a daily basis, snowmoble forums, car forums and other bike forums mentioned here with no reprisals in the leaST.matter of fact if yo9u even mention
the other forum most likely you will be banned, altho the majority of the best members from here are there now for the very same reasons.

sO THE OBVIOUS CONCLUSION i DRAW FROM THAT IS FEAR, FEAR OF THE OTHER
FORUM WHO,s members HAVE ALREADY left here in droves over the harsh retoric and unfair policies concerning belonging to more than one forum. 1500 OR SO MEMBERS FROM THIS SITEhave left because the right to even speck the NAME of anothe forum.
it sickened me so much that I was hesitant to post here for being affiliated with
the jackboot policies anblatant dictatorship.

My suggestion is that this overbearing forum rule be lifted and lets all get along.
I for one loved this forum as evidenced by my member status, albiet that the dumbest questions on the net are asked here on a regular basis.

I would love to contribute to this forum again with good conscience but theres no way i can feeL right about it after i witnessed tha banings and the reasons for the bannings.
it reeks of russian politics,
IMHO this forum is broken and until someone with a faiR mind decides to actually be fair in dealing with its memberS is doomed to be a faIlure in the futuRe.
its a danmed shame.,

I will be very surprised if this post is not deleted, changed(yes my posts have been deleted and changed on this sight by staff that needs to be trained in human decensy and tolerance.)Or even id i am banned for having an opinion that doesnt agree with the arrogant
moderATORS THAT ARE LEFT HERE SINCE THE MODERATORS WHO WERE REAL MEN HAVE MOVED TO A FORUM THAT ALLOWS DIFFERING VIEWPOINTS AND IS FAIR IN ITS DEALINGS.

i WOULD BET 50$ THIS POST IS DELETED OR i AM BANNED FOR HAVING AN OPINION.
iF THIS DOES HAPPEN I WILL CONSIDER IT PAR FOR THE COURSE BECAUSE I DONT AGREE
WITH THE ADMINISTRATION WHO MAKES THE UNFAIR POLICIES.

gOOD LUCK WITH THIS SITE, ANYTIME A FORUM IS OVER POLICED WITH NO INTELLEGENT
FORSIGHT IT IS DOOMED TO FAIL,
You know, when I'm at a really sh1tty party, I just leave. I don't tell the host how sh1tty his party is. I don't try to convince all the other party goers how sh1tty the party is and how there's a much better party down the street. I just leave.

Quick Reply: I was banned