General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Tejas thump cycles

Search this Thread

Old 10-07-2008, 09:13 AM
Dragon Rider
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Tejas thump cycles

Anyone deal with TEJAS THUMP CYCLES? Ordered some Peacemaker pipes from them on the 6th of Sep and still no pipes or any response.
Was I put over the wood pile?

Old 10-08-2008, 12:52 AM
Dustball
Road Master
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Assuming they already hit your credit card, did you call them and ask about your order? If they didn't hit your credit card yet, they system may have just dropped your order. In either case I'd call.

Old 10-08-2008, 10:07 AM
Dragon Rider
Cruiser

Got a e-mail saying that they shipped. A month ago. Now no more answers.

Old 10-08-2008, 10:38 AM
1tuffceo
Tourer

Man, I'm not sure but that doesn't sound good...

Old 10-08-2008, 10:39 AM
1tuffceo
Tourer

Please let us know how it turns out.

Old 10-08-2008, 10:50 AM
Mordrapheus
Road Warrior
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Yeah keep us updated, also call your credit card and contest the payment because you still have not received the merchandise. They will then stop the payment and take up the process of following up with the store. After the bank investigates the issue, and they come to the conclusion that there was something wrong, they will credit you back the money.

I have had to do this a few times, and the bank does an top notch job, even had to do it once with 1800-flowers, and got my money back.

Old 10-08-2008, 10:55 AM
max56
Road Warrior
Received 34 Likes on 21 Posts

I sent them an inquiry once about some ape hangers. They never got back to me...and they never got my business.

Old 10-08-2008, 12:13 PM
bazam9s
Road Master
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Dragon Rider--demand from them (IF YOU CAN) a tracking number of the shipment. You can track UPS, FEDEX or USPS and she where it is..or if in fact it was shipped at all...good luck bro

Old 10-08-2008, 12:30 PM
June Bug
Stellar HDF Member
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

All of the above, and this word. I forget what part it was but remember hubby ordered something from them and it didn't fit, and they wouldn't accept a return or credit him. I just remember that we felt it was NOT hubby's fault (ie., not looking correctly at description, or something like that) and that most reputable companies would have let him return it, if not for a refund, for a credit. And also, their communication is bad.

Old 10-08-2008, 01:33 PM
99embrey
Tourer

Had the same problem when I tried to give them some buisness. I ordered a spike air cleaner from them at a very good price. Got an email the next day saying my order had shipped. Great I thought, until a week had gone by. No part. I tried calling them only to leave several messages, and I tried emailing them, did not get a return email. Finally got some woman on the phone that said my order was being drop shipped and she'd check. Never heard back, so I called again. She said I would have it by the end of the week. Never happened. I tried to call and cancel the order, but had to leave a message. Also emailed the cancellation to them. I then called and cancelled credit card payment (very easy to do). To make a long story short, they tried to deliver the parts finally a month later. I refused shipment and returned to sender. Anyway, I learned my lesson, I'll only do buisness with reputable companies no matter how good the price seems to be. I read lots of complaints online about them after that too.

Quick Reply: Tejas thump cycles