General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

!!!stolen 2007 harley davidson road king!!!

Search this Thread

Old 09-23-2008, 06:58 AM
ninajones212
5th Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default James helmes stolen harley

http://www.uship.com/profile/transportbr/ Read the dirtbags feedback on uship. why are people so mean when you are trying to help someone. the bikers where i come from are friendly not rude.

Old 09-23-2008, 07:19 AM
ninajones212
5th Gear

Originally Posted by Da Gumpmeister
I'm not the brightest bulb on the tree, not afraid to admit it, so I'll ask.
Are you posting here to see if someone has lost a scoot to this thief, or to see if 'he' is a member, or just posting to see WTH we are doing over here, or to see if one of us has 'bought' from him?
Motive here, seems unclear to this Ol' Fart. More than happy to help, just not sure what you're aksin'.
I'm posting in the hopes that the owner might somehow by chance see this or someone can help. Would any of you here want to spend thousands of dollars and then pay someone to ship that item for you and then he runs off with your money and your bike? So in fact he is paying these people to steal their own things from them. But sorry to have bothered you all Ill move on. I WILL find the owner of that bike.

Old 09-23-2008, 07:31 AM
cstolp
Road Captain

Originally Posted by ninajones212
I'm posting in the hopes that the owner might somehow by chance see this or someone can help. Would any of you here want to spend thousands of dollars and then pay someone to ship that item for you and then he runs off with your money and your bike? So in fact he is paying these people to steal their own things from them. But sorry to have bothered you all Ill move on. I WILL find the owner of that bike.
You are an idiot! You should be informing law inforcement of its location. That and if you seem to think you are such a sleuth and you know the location of the bike, get the VIN # and have it run. That will produce the owners name and address!

Old 09-23-2008, 07:41 AM
99_percenter
Road Warrior

google the name James Helmes

reads like he's a professional ASShat ...

then again .. maybe its just a common name for Asshats |c:

99%r

Last edited by 99_percenter; 09-23-2008 at 07:48 AM.
Old 09-23-2008, 07:51 AM
barjbar
Elite HDF Member
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Joined today to post this?

Old 09-23-2008, 10:09 AM
Joe Diver
Road Master
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I see now.....with the additional information and a little research it seems James Helmes is a professional thief and you were just warning us or hoping to find the owner of a bike he stole from Dallas.

Your original post was very vague and didn't give us much to work with. Not trying to be rude to you, but next time go into a bit more detail.

Old 09-23-2008, 10:11 AM
outlaw0013
Road Captain
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Could be right. The dirtbag was arrested for fraud on 8/15/08 down in La. Numerous complaints about him from folks who don't know where their rides are.

Old 09-23-2008, 10:35 AM
Da Gumpmeister
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by Joe Diver
I see now.....with the additional information and a little research it seems James Helmes is a professional thief and you were just warning us or hoping to find the owner of a bike he stole from Dallas.

Your original post was very vague and didn't give us much to work with. Not trying to be rude to you, but next time go into a bit more detail.
Thanx, Joe, for clarifying. MY BAD for the choice of words, and for NOT putting in a couple of smileys or such.

NOT a bash at ya, Nina. Sorry 'bout that. Jus' tryin' to figure out, what you were seeking. Thanx for jumpin' back in.
Just a bit more info in the OP would be great. There are 'trolls' 'round, and hope you picked that up in a very early post from one of the members here. "DON'T click the link!", could be scammer.
Took me a while. It's the 'net'. Good folks and Bad .
Jus' keep diggin'.

NOW, That I know what it's about, THANX for the post, Nina!!!!

Looks like 'many' here are on to this dipwad, now, too.

Old 09-23-2008, 10:49 AM
KBFXDLI
Big Kahuna HDF Member
Received 32 Likes on 29 Posts

Originally Posted by ninajones212
Well I did read the feedback and some of the owners have reported this guy to local and Federal authorities. So, I recommend you call your local FBI office and let them know what information you may have. If the bike was stolen there is a police report with a vin number in the system. If the bike you know about has a vin number then the authorities will be able to identify the rightful owner. The burden of reporting property theft is on the owner.

Old 09-24-2008, 06:26 AM
ninajones212
5th Gear
Default Why reply

[quote=cstolp;3904427]You are an idiot! You should be informing law inforcement of its location. That and if you seem to think you are such a sleuth and you know the location of the bike, get the VIN # and have it run. That will produce the owners name and address![/q Already did jerk. i have the VIN# yYmight be the idiot it's spelled ENFORCEMENT. No I in that word. And There's people looking for him all over the country. Mind your own business. You don't have to reply to posts you know. Why would you give a damn what I post?

Quick Reply: !!!stolen 2007 harley davidson road king!!!