Notices
General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Calling all Marines and FMF Corpsmen

Search this Thread

Old 09-22-2008, 09:01 AM
SAS
Tourer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up Calling all Marines and FMF Corpsmen

If you live in the Philly / NJ / DEL area we are looking for a few good men to keep the tradition of the elite brotherhood alive! Feel free to PM me with any questions or if you would like to find out more about us or just hang out. We do a lot of benefits for our Veterans and other riders.

If you are a veteran and need some info about the VA you can also contact me as I work for the VA and may be able to point you in the right direction. I also do walk troughs of the Philly VA to get you started with your benefits if needed.

Just as the United States Marine Corps is a proud and distinct organization which stands apart from other military organizations, so too, the "Leathernecks" Tun Tavern Chapter Motorcycle Club is a proud and distinct organization of active-duty and former Marines and FMF Corpsmen, which stands apart from, yet not against, other motorcycle clubs. Just as the United States Marine Corps supports God, Country and Marine Corps Brotherhood, so too, the Leathernecks Motorcycle Club supports God, Country and Marine Corps Brotherhood.

The "Leathernecks" Tun Tavern Chapter Motorcycle Club is not territorial and claims no territory. We have no need of reputation building. We are not interested in joining, or interfering with, the affairs of others. We desire only to ride our motorcycles in the company of our Brothers, we will never seek to violate anyone's rights and we expect the same courtesy in return.

Our site is a work in progress but feel free to check us out.
http://www.tuntavernleathernecks.com/index.htm

Old 09-23-2008, 12:42 AM
GT_RoadGlide
Road Master

Semper Fi

Old 09-23-2008, 10:14 AM
desertroamer
Cruiser

Good cause

Once a Marine Always a Marine