General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Chain Wallets

Search this Thread

Old 09-12-2008, 08:38 AM
Slaps
Road Master
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Mark g
I've got a chain wallet, Assless chaps, fingerless gloves,HD T-shirt,HD Jacket and I ride a sportster. I must be the gayist damn poser in town!
Either that or a huge....... self esteem? I just keep my wallet in the front pocket of my jacket. It has a zipper and Velcro it's not going anywhere. I'd probably switch to one of my old chain wallets but it would not go with normal work attire. If it did I would wear it.

Old 09-12-2008, 09:23 AM
ngoti8tor
Outstanding HDF Member

Originally Posted by WillieC
I use the chain wallet and keep the other end of the chain around my Johnson so I have ready access to both, really helps in cold weather when I have multiple layers on and I know it if anyone tries to steal my wallet (ouch) ;-)))

Hehehe.....that's funny stuff right there!

This thread is funny......gotta get the okey dokey from all the crew in order to get dressed and go out ridin'.

I wear what I want, when I want.

Old 09-12-2008, 09:51 AM
1Coastie
Road Master
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I wear HD clothes, fingerless gloves, a$$less chaps, have stickers all over my helmet, and a wallet chain.
I wear none of it for anybody, it's just stuff I like.
Whats a poser anyway?
I ride my Fatboy in excess of 12000 miles a year, and most of my clothing and gear is pulled from my drawer is based on the weather, not based on how it looks, or what others might think.
In fact why did I even respond to this "poser" thread, what a wast of time!..............

Old 09-12-2008, 10:38 AM
njdiver
Road Captain
Thumbs up

Originally Posted by 1Coastie
I wear HD clothes, fingerless gloves, a$$less chaps, have stickers all over my helmet, and a wallet chain.
I wear none of it for anybody, it's just stuff I like.
Whats a poser anyway?
I ride my Fatboy in excess of 12000 miles a year, and most of my clothing and gear is pulled from my drawer is based on the weather, not based on how it looks, or what others might think.
In fact why did I even respond to this "poser" thread, what a wast of time!..............
+++++++++++1, well said!

Old 09-12-2008, 11:22 AM
FreedmRider
Road Captain

Money Clip, the only way to go.

Old 09-12-2008, 11:29 AM
charlie11
6th Gear
Talking

This site is great. Informative and amusing. Only problem is that now I am confused.

1. Chain or no chain?
2. Do I need to sew fingers on my gloves?
3. Are you supposed to wear pants under the chaps? Momma seems to take more notice of me at home but sure do get some weird looks at the gas pump when I get off the bike.

Old 09-12-2008, 11:30 AM
Chaos
Tourer
Talking

Originally Posted by E.Richardson
Totally agree with the original post. However, will the "Poser/Real Biker" crap ever die? Jesus, I've been on this site for less than a month and it seems like the majority of conversations are what constitutes a "real biker".

Don't know much but I do know this... a "real biker" doesn't spend the majority of their time worrying about what constitutes a "real biker"
Nope, but real weenies do. It is really difficult somtimes to cut through the posturing BS and get to some good discussion. Guys who do that stuff I wouldn't even ride with. No respect for others. Or themselves.

Oh, and +1 Coastie!

I wear what I want when I want. Someone doesn't like it or feels like busting my b@lls for it? Blow it out your tailpipe.

I myself have been thinking about a wallet chain, but I really like that clip chain for the front pocket. Seems like a great idea and much more comfortable and practical.

Old 09-12-2008, 11:35 AM
DannyZ71
Extreme HDF Member
Received 17 Likes on 17 Posts

Originally Posted by TequilaJohn
Damn...not 'nuther fasion police sting! I ain't seen so much chat 'bout accessorizin since the OL conned me into watchin an episode of Oprah with her. BWAHAHAA!

What is the deal with wives and Oprah???

Old 09-12-2008, 12:52 PM
Joe Diver
Road Master
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by 1Coastie
.... most of my clothing and gear is pulled from my drawer is based on the weather, not based on how it looks, or what others might think..
Exactly.

Old 09-12-2008, 12:58 PM
Slaps
Road Master

Fingerless gloves and a half helmet make picking my nose easier... And grabbing a chained wallet.

Quick Reply: Chain Wallets