General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Chain Wallets

Search this Thread

Old 09-11-2008, 01:32 PM
E.Richardson
Tourer
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Totally agree with the original post. However, will the "Poser/Real Biker" crap ever die? Jesus, I've been on this site for less than a month and it seems like the majority of conversations are what constitutes a "real biker".

Don't know much but I do know this... a "real biker" doesn't spend the majority of their time worrying about what constitutes a "real biker"

Old 09-11-2008, 01:34 PM
kk6pg
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 22 Likes on 12 Posts

Does anyone make one for a cell phone?
I would want to loose it if I drop it while riding in shorts, flip flops, tank top and fanny pack. Texting can get difficult.

Old 09-11-2008, 01:36 PM
Jimbo60
Tourer
Received 8 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by E.Richardson
Totally agree with the original post. However, will the "Poser/Real Biker" crap ever die? Jesus, I've been on this site for less than a month and it seems like the majority of conversations are what constitutes a "real biker".

Don't know much but I do know this... a "real biker" doesn't spend the majority of their time worrying about what constitutes a "real biker"
Kinda the flip side of ; only a poser would spend the majority of their time worrying about what a poser is.

"If yer a poser and ya know it clap your hands!"

.............. Jim

Old 09-11-2008, 01:36 PM
Mr Zip
Road Captain
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Amen brother.

Old 09-11-2008, 01:40 PM
tano01
Road Captain
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by FastHoss
I always thought they looked a little dumb,but what after happened to me last Saturday I am going to get one.It was raining and I had my FrogToggs on,stopped for gas and went to the restroom and went up to pay for some gum,no wallet!! I looked everywhere,finally I noticed I had missed my pocket and the wallet was at the bottom of my rain suit.What a SCARE,I guess I will need the do rag and fingerless gloves to go with my chain wallet now!!
Do you have a wimpshield? I found all of my wallet problems went away when I got a wimpshield bag (my wife calls it my bike purse). I drop that sucker in that in it stays right there.

I have the wimpshield bag while I wear my assless chaps. I'm totally gay...

Old 09-11-2008, 01:41 PM
E.Richardson
Tourer

Originally Posted by kk6pg
Does anyone make one for a cell phone?
I would want to loose it if I drop it while riding in shorts, flip flops, tank top and fanny pack. Texting can get difficult.
I don't know of one but I bought a leather pocket tank panel. My phone fits right in it and is easily accessible without getting jumbled around in my fork bag.

Old 09-11-2008, 01:47 PM
jakedog
Road Warrior

Originally Posted by Royce
FastHoss, check this out http://www.beza.biz/windzone/catalog...va_chain_clamp
It works, it's secure, and doesn't stick out like a regular chain wallet.
+1...This is what I have. I put my debit, credit, insurance card & license in it and carry in front pocket.......JD

Old 09-11-2008, 01:47 PM
shimmon
Outstanding HDF Member

My old leather wallet took a crap on me a few weeks ago. I bought this cheapo leather wallet at k-mart and it is so slick i swear it will slide out of my back pocket going 100... But with a real leather wallet i feel there is more friction between the leather and the jeans thus not allowing the wallet to fall out so freely!

Speaking of friction anyone catch mythbusters last night??? They took two 800 page phone books and over laped each and every page. All those pages cause so much friction the cold not be pulled apart. They tried two cars to pull em, nothing. They had to get two tanks to pull them straight apart. Wouldnt have believed it if i hadnt seen it with my own eyes

Old 09-11-2008, 01:48 PM
vega823
Road Master

Originally Posted by lionsm13
Keep all my stuff in a card holder(very thin wallet) in the front pocket of the jeans and cash in a clip on the other side of the jeans in the front pocket.
+1. Me too.

Old 09-11-2008, 02:34 PM
Flying Horse
Road Warrior
Received 11 Likes on 8 Posts

Yep. +1

Quick Reply: Chain Wallets