General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Chain Wallets

Search this Thread

Old 09-14-2008, 11:37 AM
CrawdadAZ
Road Master
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 1Coastie
I wear HD clothes, fingerless gloves, a$$less chaps, have stickers all over my helmet, and a wallet chain.
I wear none of it for anybody, it's just stuff I like.
Whats a poser anyway?
I ride my Fatboy in excess of 12000 miles a year, and most of my clothing and gear is pulled from my drawer is based on the weather, not based on how it looks, or what others might think.
In fact why did I even respond to this "poser" thread, what a wast of time!..............
Ya know......... (and I'm guilty of it too once in a while) everybody says they "don't care", but they really do care!! Why else would they all spend so much time here sticking up for themselves and repeating "I don't care"? If you didn't care, you would just bypass this post and spare the rest of us by not re-visiting this crap for the 15th time this week and making these the most active threads.

Just sayin'.........................

Old 09-14-2008, 11:37 AM
SamStone
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 177 Likes on 89 Posts

Back pocket is for my Ruger LCp. I've never thought about putting a chain on it.

Old 09-14-2008, 12:32 PM
scoteh
Club Member
Received 19 Likes on 8 Posts

I read the first page and jumped to here. You "cool everything" bikers go ahead and wear your shorts, flip-flops, neat name everything, and pre-made custom bikes while you find some way not to lose your stuff. My freakin' chain clips on and off my wallet, no need to change. I always know it's going to be there when I get where I'm going. I'm NOT fashionable, haven't been in ages. I've had a chain for a wallet before a lot of you got off your crotch rockets. For those of you who understand, great. For those who don't, whatever!