General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Chain Wallets

Search this Thread

Old 09-12-2008, 01:05 PM
TequilaJohn
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by DannyZ71
What is the deal with wives and Oprah???
I don't know...but she's sure got my OL's attention...Oprah this...Oprah that...sheesh! If I ever see Oprah with a chain wallet, I'm gonna burn mine. Tehehe

Old 09-12-2008, 01:10 PM
bald1der
Road Warrior
Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Only problem with a chian wallet is I can't wear it in uniform. So I guess I'll just stick with my money clip, with creditr card pocket.

Old 09-12-2008, 09:34 PM
jbphoto
Road Warrior
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by laz263
Got dumped off the bike one time by a cager on a cell phone. Hit on my left hip/butt area, tore my pants nearly off, destroyed my cell phone, and stripped the wallet out of my back pocket. The cop who responded to the crash found the wallet on the curb about 20 feet away. Since then, everything in my pockets has gone into the saddle bag, and since I got the Ultra, into the tourpak.

Plus, remember the words of Jeff Foxworthy: If your dog and your wallet are on a chain, you just might be a redneck.

----
Originally posted by Dope Man 21
Well call me a redneck then why don't you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
--------

Since I'm in West Virginia, home of the original Rednecks, you can call me one too.

Not that I care what you may or may not think, but my wallet is set up so that I can remove the chain and use it as a conventional wallet when not riding. When I'm riding it's on the chain and I've been riding with it that way for a large number of years.

Question to self. Why the heck did I embarrass myself by posting to this thread.

Last edited by jbphoto; 09-12-2008 at 09:36 PM.
Old 09-13-2008, 06:47 AM
Big P
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

10 pages about chain drive wallets holy chit!

Old 09-14-2008, 12:21 AM
Nomad X
Road Warrior

Watch,the next new "fashion" topics will be: Do you hang your keys from your belt? How many keys do you have to have on your belt to make the "proper" jingle sound? How many keys do you need to carry to be a 1%er? Saw a lady rider today,she had lots of keys,is she a 1%er?

Last edited by Nomad X; 09-14-2008 at 12:35 AM.
Old 09-14-2008, 02:46 AM
Dustball
Road Master

Originally Posted by WillieC
I use the chain wallet and keep the other end of the chain around my Johnson so I have ready access to both, really helps in cold weather when I have multiple layers on and I know it if anyone tries to steal my wallet (ouch) ;-)))
Atta boy!!! That Prince Albert was sure to come in handy one day.

Old 09-14-2008, 04:52 AM
denimnightster
Advanced

I am about done here all this fashion crap is really gettin to me. No one gets real questions answered on here like it used to be when my my buddy had his account. They just need to make a sticky for this or its own section for fashion its gettin old. I cant take it much longer things gotta change.

Sorry. . . . Im sittin at work tired as he[[ i work two jobs bout to finish up the second job which will make an 18 hour day
oprah may have a forum that people can talk fashion on try there pple.

Old 09-14-2008, 07:57 AM
tallboy56
Road Master
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default remember....

You gotta remember the opinion rule around here...some you'll agree with, some you won't. Some will make you want to reply, some you probably should just stay away from...at least that's the way it has been for me. Make up your own mind and don't get caught up in what everyone else says or thinks. I like to just observe some threads and let all the posts go wherever they will...my .02...
Originally Posted by E.Richardson
Totally agree with the original post. However, will the "Poser/Real Biker" crap ever die? Jesus, I've been on this site for less than a month and it seems like the majority of conversations are what constitutes a "real biker".

Don't know much but I do know this... a "real biker" doesn't spend the majority of their time worrying about what constitutes a "real biker"

Last edited by tallboy56; 09-14-2008 at 07:58 AM. Reason: misspelling
Old 09-14-2008, 08:02 AM
ApeKing
Road Warrior
Received 4 Likes on 1 Post

My wallet chain is my old dog, who passed away's old choke chain collar. I cut the rings off each end and attached it to my wallet. It is a way of hanging on to him a little.

Old 09-14-2008, 11:28 AM
Miami Cruzer
Tourer

Originally Posted by ApeKing
My wallet chain is my old dog, who passed away's old choke chain collar. I cut the rings off each end and attached it to my wallet. It is a way of hanging on to him a little.

Few things in this life are worth saving........

but memories of a MUTT that shared your life shows me what kind of a MAN you are!

And having said that, if you haven't replaced him, there's another mutt somewhere in a dog-pound that wants a word with you!

Quick Reply: Chain Wallets