General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Now I Know Everything

Search this Thread

Old 09-10-2008, 10:49 PM
Da Gumpmeister
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by DLW_FLHTC
I do not know every thing yet, a few weeks ago on a ride I wore a hole in one finger of my gloves. I kept wearing it the rest of the weekend for the ride home, does that mean I am now gay because I wore a fingerless glove.
Man, you picked your nose so much, done wored out a finner on that critter? Guess some ppl ain't chittin' when they say they be ridin' for the 'smell of fresh air'.

Old 09-10-2008, 10:56 PM
JKK
Road Captain
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

yeah yeah its all fun & games til someone gets hurt

reading these forums has not helped me at all in fact, it has endangered my life!

now I have worry about shifting gears and tipping over at red lights and all other kinds of dangerous sheet that I didnt know I needed to worry about

Old 09-10-2008, 11:03 PM
CrawdadAZ
Road Master
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by JKK
yeah yeah its all fun & games til someone gets hurt

reading these forums has not helped me at all in fact, it has endangered my life!

now I have worry about shifting gears and tipping over at red lights and all other kinds of dangerous sheet that I didnt know I needed to worry about
Ya know JKK, ya had me laughin' so hard on this one......... tell ya what. Why don't you just make 10 or 12 more posts and we'll promote you to Senior Rider!! I hear Senior Riders get the free "How to Shift" DVD pack.

Old 09-10-2008, 11:09 PM
TwiggyAZ
Banned

Originally Posted by CrawdadAZ
Could be the start of a new style, but I think you need two fingerless gloves to be thought Gay. We'll double check with Twiggy, she knows a lot of the rules on some of this stuff.
No no no, ALL fingers MUST be exposed, you must have a spare kickstand spring, and wave TWICE...that is the criteria.

Old 09-10-2008, 11:22 PM
JKK
Road Captain

Originally Posted by CrawdadAZ
Ya know JKK, ya had me laughin' so hard on this one......... tell ya what. Why don't you just make 10 or 12 more posts and we'll promote you to Senior Rider!! I hear Senior Riders get the free "How to Shift" DVD pack.

wow you'd do that for me? really?

throw in a do-it-yourself do-rag kit and we got ourselves a deal!

Old 09-10-2008, 11:29 PM
jbphoto
Road Warrior
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I vehemently disagree!!!!!!!!! I have fingerless gloves although I've only worn them once and found very quickly that they weren't going to protect my knuckles from being smacked by rocks, large nasty bugs, tires, old mufflers, roadkill, etc. so as a "road master" I suggest that you keep the knuks covered. No partial finger, half finger, no finger gloves, only regular ol' fashioned riding gloves... And, no, I didn't stay in a Holiday Inn Express last night but I did repair the TV system in one today. Hope that counts!

Last edited by jbphoto; 09-10-2008 at 11:32 PM.
Old 09-10-2008, 11:39 PM
MidnitEvil
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 59 Likes on 50 Posts

I *like* fingerless gloves. Wear them all the time. Makes it easier to get things in our out of my pockets, zip or unzip my jacket/pockets/vents, makes it easier to take my helmet off or put it on. It's either that, or I'm constantly putting my gloves on and taking them back off. So... when it's warm enough, I wear fingerless gloves.

I guess I just have to resign myself to my gayness - I may as well buy a pair of assless chaps and give someone a ******* & just get it over with.

Old 09-10-2008, 11:43 PM
dope_man_21
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 7 Likes on 4 Posts

I guess for CrawdadAZ he does know everything, might be time for him to retire from the forum, or become our mentor.

Old 09-11-2008, 12:16 AM
donna.1965
Moderator "Queens Of The Road" Forum

Crawdad, that's the best laugh I've had in awhile. Thanks for that!

Old 09-11-2008, 12:26 AM
Mighty MO
Tourer

good read Crawdad-thanks for the laugh. What about green bikes though?

Quick Reply: Now I Know Everything