General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

What direction ??

Search this Thread

Old 09-08-2008, 10:27 AM
yankeeflyer72
Road Captain
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default What direction ??

This is gonna sound like a Dumb question but here goes. I just bought me a new 150cc scooter. Really nice looking little thing and they said it will go "Really Fast". It`s red and has shiny little wheels and everything. I went and got all the stuff I need to ride, Red full face helmet that matches the bike, leather jacket with big long fringes on it, shiny leather vest(it looks really cool), and a pair of chaps that don`t have a Hind-End in'em(kinda cool too), and some gloves that have fringes hangin' all over them(matches my jacket and the fringe thingies hanging off the hand grips). Got me a pair of Big Ol' Black motorcycle boots(they have the shiny metal thingies on the toe and heel), the guy told me that all the really cool 'Bikers' have this stuff, and I want to be really cool. The guy convinced me to buy a bunch of patches too. Got some really neat ones with Eagles, and skulls(kinda scary but if that makes me cool then I`m all for it). Got some with sayings on them too, like "Live to Ride, Ride to Live"(not sure what that means but it sounds so cool), also one that says "I Rode Mine"(not sure about that one either but I think maybe it has something to do with your 'Life Partner'.

Oh Darn, I got so excited about my new Scooter I forgot to ask my question. Some friends of mine and I, they have scooters too, want to start a club for riders. We`ve seen some really neat patches on other riders backs, like Rascal Riders MC, Wild Hogs MC, Iron Pigs MC, and we want a patch too. We were thinking of calling ourselves the "Wild 1`s". It would have kind of a semi-circle patch at the top with our name in it, then the big picture patch in the middle, and another semi-circle patch at the bottom with the name of our state in it. Oh yeah, next to the big picture patch on the bottom right side would be a patch with initials MC in it. The problem we are having is we can`t think of a picture for the big part of the patch. Anyone have any ideas ????

Oh yeah, my other question is, when I sit on my motorcycle(scooter), which way do I face, the handlebars, or the taillight ????

Thank you Bros for any help you can give me. I just can`t wait to get out there and mingle with all you other Rough-Tough bikers and be one of you...."Live to Ride and Ride to Live"...whatever that means

Old 09-08-2008, 10:43 AM
Chubby
Road Captain

BOOOWAHAHA!!! I haven't even made it through the post yet and I'm laughing so hard I can hardly finish it... reminded me of my cousin (Jim Carrey) Dumb & dumber. LOL!!!

Last edited by Chubby; 09-08-2008 at 10:47 AM.
Old 09-08-2008, 10:54 AM
FBTRIKE
Road Captain

Congratulations on your new purchase.......now that you have most of the manditory bling........have you considered any performance modifications? I understand with a little work you can pump up that baby to a 175!!!!!! Maybe a blower could be in its future....Flame paint?

As to which direction to face...I generaly only face backwards when riding in the rain (no windshield=true biker)

Ride safe....Raise Hell..and consider removing the baffels..you'll be amazed at the sound and increase in power.

Old 09-08-2008, 10:57 AM
PastorTom
Elite HDF Member
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

And Apehangers!!!!

Old 09-08-2008, 10:58 AM
FBTRIKE
Road Captain

It took a little thought as to what might make a good patch......
May I suggest a large patch of a human hand flippin the bird with a 1% underneath it......I think that would get you lots of BIKER attention....good luck in all your future endevores......

Old 09-08-2008, 10:59 AM
tseek555
Road Master
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Talking

A little bored this morning Yankee?? There are a couple guys in this area that might be interested in joining, I'll have them get in touch with ya.

Old 09-08-2008, 11:37 AM
Da Gumpmeister
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

RED, WTH you thinkin'? Won't match the outfit!!!!! And you NEED the armor in case the "Safety Police" pull you over.

Old 09-08-2008, 11:40 AM
RoadKingRon1
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Gumby, that is wrong in so many ways.......

my eyes, my eyes........

Old 09-08-2008, 11:44 AM
ken thompson
The Schlong Man
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Bend over. I'll show ya which way to face.

Old 09-08-2008, 11:46 AM
FBTRIKE
Road Captain

Gump......the fact that you even know where to find pics like that, raises many questions?????????

Quick Reply: What direction ??