General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

What direction ??

Search this Thread

Old 09-08-2008, 01:23 PM
shimmon
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

There is skull with wings on it i think that would go good with your club, or even better a grim reaper with an m-16 that has scythes on the end. As for your riding position, experiment with the two and see which one you like better. And for making your bike go really fast, if you paint it black it adds between 20-30 horse power.. But check with the dealer as your warranty may be null and void.

Oh if you wanna get to know other mc's just walk up to them and grab their butt and rip off the back patch on their vest. They really like when you do this, its more of a complement than anything really.

Old 09-08-2008, 01:28 PM
Jrsess
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 68 Likes on 62 Posts

Everyone knows you face the taillight!

Old 09-08-2008, 01:39 PM
DannyZ71
Extreme HDF Member
Received 16 Likes on 16 Posts

Originally Posted by yankeeflyer72
The problem we are having is we can`t think of a picture for the big part of the patch. Anyone have any ideas ????
How about a tombstone?

Old 09-08-2008, 02:43 PM
KBFXDLI
Big Kahuna HDF Member
Received 32 Likes on 29 Posts

Hey for your patch idea just put: 1% KMA ...you'll meet lots of nice guys on your scooter that way

Old 09-08-2008, 05:25 PM
GT_RoadGlide
Road Master
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Well scooter guy the picture is easy. It should be a black background with a white silhouette, ¾ front view, from the waist up. The right hand should be holding “the most powerful handgun made” and it should be pointed directly at the temple. Should have some words like “Ya, says who” or “Hells what” or “Gang you say”. It really needs to convey how you see the world.

For most, riding a scooter is a simple straight forward process. I do understand that there are special circumstances for special people. And at this time I can conclude you are a very, very special person.

Now to mount your scooter, first make sure you are wearing briefs not those ill fitting boxers. We sure don’t want to have you get hung up on a protruding object while attempting to mount the scooter. The briefs should be black and too small. I hope the jacket you purchased is two sizes too small. If not they’ll take it back for exchange if you haven’t added any patches.

Now back to mounting! This process will take much practice to perfect. The scooter should be on its’ center stand on firm ground. While on the left side of the scooter use your right hand to grasp the left floor board. Now turn your body counter clockwise while leaning backwards. Continue until you are lying on the seat, face up. Now scoot forward until your back is off the seat and the top of your head in on the scooter floor. Place your right hand on the left grip and your left hand on the right grip. It should feel very comfortable at this point. If it doesn’t just give it time. A few hours in this position will get you where you need to be.
I’m sure the upside down view will be quite natural for you. I suggest you practice this riding technique in a large, empty parking lot in the wee hours. I know you’ll do fine.

Old 09-08-2008, 07:36 PM
BevoJoe
Intermediate

i've been reading this forum for quite some time now. this posting really got my attention and forced me to become real and register for the site. so, for my 1st post, I have to know...what do you do with the gas cap when fueling a 150cc scooter??? Also, what kind of GPS do you have?? if youy ever plan on trailering the moped, how big of a trailer will you need???

Old 09-08-2008, 07:41 PM
Sefferdog
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by BevoJoe
i've been reading this forum for quite some time now. this posting really got my attention and forced me to become real and register for the site. so, for my 1st post, I have to know...what do you do with the gas cap when fueling a 150cc scooter??? Also, what kind of GPS do you have?? if youy ever plan on trailering the moped, how big of a trailer will you need???
Might be your first post, but I see you got the hang of it quickly.

Old 09-08-2008, 07:44 PM
DMas
Road Master

Damn, Yankee! Now I have to wipe the beer off my monitor!

Old 09-08-2008, 07:47 PM
tseek555
Road Master
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Very good BevoJoe, and Welcome aboard from Oregon..

Old 09-08-2008, 07:49 PM
MATUCHI
Road Master
Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Lot's of good advice here, but if you wear your helmet like the picture below, you get full vision out the front.

Quick Reply: What direction ??