General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Phoenix area Hearts to Heroes ride Sat., 3/25

Search this Thread

Old 03-24-2006, 01:04 PM
AZFlyingDiver
Tourer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Phoenix area Hearts to Heroes ride Sat., 3/25

Hey All,

My girlfriend and I are going on the Hearts to Heroes Ride on Saturday. It's a ride to support our troops that are deployed. Info here:

http://www.cyclerides.com/rides/mar0...toheroes06.htm

Ride Information and Locations

Saturday March 25th

East Valley (Michelle and I will be here to start):

We will leave from the ARCO station on the NW corner of Country Club and US 60 at 8:30 am to ride to the west side location. Please be gassed and ready to leave at 8:30.

West Side:

We will meet at 9:15 behind the Circle K at the SE corner of 67th Az and Happy Valley Road, we will mount the large Flags and leave at appr 9:30 for the Run start.

Bring flags if you have them, if you don't have a large flag but would like to use one, there will be some available. All you need is to bring bungee cords and we will get them mounted.

Let me know if you guys might ride out elsewhere and maybe we can join up later if you don't want to go on this ride. But hope to see you there!

Old 03-24-2006, 05:07 PM
Cryptoboy
Seasoned HDF Member

Received 3,878 Likes on 1,415 Posts
Default RE: Phoenix area Hearts to Heroes ride Sat., 3/25

I plan to be there tomorrow. How does the donations work (supplies and $$)? Do we just bring it with us to the final destination?

Old 03-29-2006, 07:50 AM
ABNELECTRAGLIDE
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Phoenix area Hearts to Heroes ride Sat., 3/25

As a soldier deployed here in Afghanistan. Please pass on our THANKS for what you guys are doing!!! You have no idea how motivating it is for us to see the films and pics of this stuff. Your support is what keeps us going day in and day out. Ironically i was accepted to active duty there in Pheonix, its been 18 1/2 years proudly serving

You guys have the oppurtunity to thank us, we hardly get the chance to Thank All of you, so i think i speak for the US ARMED FORCES when i say THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT!! AND GOD BLESS OUR GREAT NATION AND THE GREAT PEOPLE THAT LIVE THERE!!

I would love to see some pics if you get any my email is devin.gallagher@us.army.mil.