General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

More fallout from the Iron Pigs /HA "get together"

Search this Thread

Old 11-12-2008, 10:14 AM
Yonaton
Not Smart Enough To Be A Member of HDF
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by laz263
Let me clarify. I don't feel like arguing with someone whose only goal is to argue like a nitpicking schoolgirl (you) or someone who just wandered in here about 10 minutes ago and wants to go right to billy badass cop-hating mode (the "new guy"; I already forgot his name).
More of the wonderful attitude you and stro expect everyone to just feel all warm and fuzzy over. If you can't handle the criticisms, maybe you're in the wrong line of work. If it affects you that much, how does it affect you on the job when you're out there around Joe Citizen? If someone decides to sit and read every single page of this discussion (I did before I posted anything), then does post, and then all you have to say is something that is condescending and alludes to said poster (me) being unable to read and/or post an opinion because it's not what you and the other two want to hear, then *YOU* have a problem, and it's one that you should address before interacting with the public in your capacity as an LEO. I didn't come in here so you and your two cronies could accuse me of "cop-hating". I'm speaking out about what I've read, here in this forum, and have every right to do so without you or anyone else jumping on some high-horse and thinking you're suddenly better than I am. If you want "cop hating", you're sure working hard at making sure you get it.

Old 11-12-2008, 10:20 AM
Yonaton
Not Smart Enough To Be A Member of HDF
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Mad Mike
Only if you've developed a thick skin during that agin' process
On a serious note though, so that no one misses the point; it doesn't have all that much to do with whether or not someones new to the forum. There's nothin' more irritatin' than somebody poppin' an opinion on a 600+ posts subject when it's obvious they haven't read more than the last page - do some homework and come on down, the more the merrier if you can stand the heat
Hey MM...you got a crystal ball that tells you what anyone and everyone has or hasn't done? FYI, oh ignorant one, I *DID* read all the posts, and on dial-up that took a long damn time. Someone earlier did the 'pop' thing in this thread IIRR...maybe it's *your* head that needs it at the moment.

Old 11-12-2008, 10:55 AM
John TN
Big Kahuna HDF Member
Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

It's obvious that we have folks here that dislike LEO's and we have LEO's that are members here, we have let this thread run it's course and then some, it's also quite obvious that it has been rehashed to death and it's just become a word slug fest, at this point.

The End