General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

More fallout from the Iron Pigs /HA "get together"

Search this Thread

Old 11-08-2008, 11:33 AM
jimmers1817
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 11 Likes on 8 Posts

Keep the thread going, it's rather humorous.

Like hearing a friend tell you the same joke for the third time.

You politely listen and give a fake chuckle rather than telling him he's going senile.

Old 11-09-2008, 11:56 AM
96 Ultra
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by stro1965
The other threads stayed decent for what, 100+ posts? Nice to see the anti-police mentality is still alive and well.
Sorry but the way I read this is you had a handful of jerks that endangered the lives of many people by carrying a weapon in a bar.

I went to Sturgis this year and I guess I could have found all the trouble I could handle if I went looking. These cowards, that happen to hold a badge, most likely felt a little special... I mean what police would mess with another off duty cop that just so happen to be carrying, right ?

Sorry, I could have gone there packing as well, but I didn't and I wasn't looking for trouble either.... You know what ? I had a great time.

You just need to know when to leave the attitude at home.

I just can't help to wonder if the Iron Pigs would be any different than any other patch wearing biker club if they didn't have a badge to hide behind ?

Old 11-09-2008, 12:18 PM
kickstart pan
Road Master
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by amike
These are the dickwads out there protecting you and your family. Ya know the old saying..."you get what you pay for".

THIS is an anti-police mentality.

Does this sound better ?

You reap what you sow ????

Old 11-09-2008, 02:41 PM
Yonaton
Not Smart Enough To Be A Member of HDF

The other threads stayed decent for what, 100+ posts? Nice to see the anti-police mentality is still alive and well.
I'm disabled. I can walk, but not easily and walk bent over at about 30 degrees anytime I am walking. I'm in pain 365/24/7. Pills just take the edge off and that's it. Most movements hurt in the extreme.

One day a guy comes up in my yard and beats my *** good (earlier I'd yelled at his kid to get out of my yard...the kid was on his hands and knees acting like a dog and barking and yelling at my 3 dogs, IN MY YARD...IOW teasing them). I call the law figuring there's no way this a$$ can win this (unfortunately...or maybe fortunately looking back at it now...I didn't have my knife or my pistol on me when he started to beat on me).

The law shows up. I write out my statement. They ask if I want to press charges. Hell yes, I say. They leave, I presumed to go bust this idiot. A week later I've heard nothing and call to ask what's going on. The cops never even wrote a report. Never called it in or anything. When I confronted the cop about it, he gets PO'd at *ME* and says 'okay, I can arrest you both if you want'. I tell him he's as useless as **** on a boar hog and leave the police station. I call the DA for the county and the cop has already covered his *** and told him a lie and the DA says he's not going to press charges against the guy who beat me up or the cop.

Tell me I should love all cops *before* they prove their worth to me. I take care of myself much better now. The law in this county doesn't even bat an eye funnily at me anymore. I've let them know *I* have nothing to lose if they decide they want to try and fsck me again...all of them *DO* have something to lose. As it is, I mind my business and they leave me alone. (by the way, in 18 years here I'd never even had a speeding ticket, so no one can say I was a trouble-maker and it was about time something was done/happened to me).

Old 11-09-2008, 06:27 PM
Yonaton

Originally Posted by RIDEIRISH
Man...you guys are killing me with the conspiracy theory mantra...

You guys are too much...lol

You keep believing it was the copper who attacked the HA, and it's all a huge massive mutli-state, multi agency cover-up...thin blue lie blah blah blah....You've all got it figured out. You're right it's a cover-up....you got us....go 'head with your badselves...
You do know that Serpico was a true story...right? Can you say with all honesty that that kind of crap *doesn't* go on?

Old 11-09-2008, 06:42 PM
Yonaton

Originally Posted by badinfluence63
If I was an LEO my nick name would be "SERPICO JUNIOR" and I would be proud of that label. Any cop I saw acting remotely contradictory to how I would want to be represented I would report his biotch ***, blue wall my ***.
Agree 100%! When I came back from Israel, I told a friend that with the training I now had, I could get on the police force without a problem, but knew that within no time at all I'd have 'enemies' within said force because I'd nail their asses to the wall for *any* crime they did, petty or not, as quickly as I would a citizen for same crime. That saddened me that I *knew* it would happen. Why? Because too many other cops 'turn the other cheek' to those same ones I wouldn't, thus, as you said earlier, perpetuating the 'problems' and 'problem cops', and thus further allowing those same 'bad' cops to keep making all the cops look bad when they act an *** to Joe Citizen.

Old 11-09-2008, 07:10 PM
Yonaton

Originally Posted by 1Coastie
He doesn't have to be choked, he just has to be able to articulate why he was in fear for his life. Punches and kicks may have been enough to do that, how big was this HA? How small was the cop? Did he have any other means of protecting himself?
Bottom line the HA KNEW he was assaulting a cop. He was STUPID and got what he deserved....shot.
In other words, cop goes out to play 'badazz biker gang type dude'. Gets in a fight and sees he's gonna lose it...fast. Instead of taking the punches and getting his azz kicked, he figures 'I can shoot this c*unt and claim self-defense'...and does. So, are you saying cops don't have to fight whenever they place themselves in situations and places that will more than likely produce just that, they can do what they want, and if someone starts something with them they can just shoot said offensive person to said cops sensibilities?

I think I'd be embarrassed to call myself a police officer...or a man for that matter.

Old 11-09-2008, 07:55 PM
Yonaton

Bah...figures I come in here 2 weeks too late to get in on all the juicy debating! Oh well...maybe I'll think of some way of answering myself in my last few posts. LOL

Old 11-10-2008, 03:09 PM
badinfluence63
Banned
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Yonaton
Agree 100%! When I came back from Israel, I told a friend that with the training I now had, I could get on the police force without a problem, but knew that within no time at all I'd have 'enemies' within said force because I'd nail their asses to the wall for *any* crime they did, petty or not, as quickly as I would a citizen for same crime. That saddened me that I *knew* it would happen. Why? Because too many other cops 'turn the other cheek' to those same ones I wouldn't, thus, as you said earlier, perpetuating the 'problems' and 'problem cops', and thus further allowing those same 'bad' cops to keep making all the cops look bad when they act an *** to Joe Citizen.
Right on man! And that specific problem continues to raise its ugly head thru out the country, as recent as the corrupt New Orleans PD. Citizens by an large and in general don't trust cops as they once did in yester year as a consequence.

Old 11-10-2008, 03:57 PM
Da Gumpmeister
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by Yonaton
Bah...figures I come in here 2 weeks too late to get in on all the juicy debating! Oh well...maybe I'll think of some way of answering myself in my last few posts. LOL
H*LL, keep on postin', even tho I was in on the OP and 'debate', keep comin' back, and readin' what peeps gotta say, and you have sumtin to say. Some like it, some don't, some agree, some won't.
Don't quit now.

But not to worry, we have the 'new' Prez comin' in, and he will git this gun thing straightened out. "Bout time, we get the guns outta the hands of these friggin' 'outlaws', so that the public and the LEOs are safe and the 'outlaws' don't have access to do this sorta chit, again.
Oh crap, again, I get the details screwed up, it WASN'T the 'outlaw that did the shootin', OR WAS IT? HEHEHEHE

Quick Reply: More fallout from the Iron Pigs /HA "get together"