General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

More fallout from the Iron Pigs /HA "get together"

Search this Thread

Old 09-16-2008, 03:10 PM
donr101395
Extreme HDF Member
Received 30 Likes on 18 Posts

Originally Posted by RIDEIRISH
Man...you guys are killing me with the conspiracy theory mantra...

You guys are too much...lol

You keep believing it was the copper who attacked the HA, and it's all a huge massive mutli-state, multi agency cover-up...thin blue lie blah blah blah....You've all got it figured out. You're right it's a cover-up....you got us....go 'head with your badselves...

+1

The HA refuse to cooperate with the grand jury and the investigators, but somehow the cops are covering it up. That's rich

Old 09-16-2008, 03:13 PM
dope_man_21
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 8 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by White-Trash
I knew this would happen all along. From a spackle job, to being taped, mudded and then sanded, awaiting a nice, fresh, clean coat of blue paint.
Originally Posted by Ironhand
can anyone say "WHITEWASH"??????????
the thin blue line protects another bad cop
+1
Everyone knew from the start that at best all the copper would get is a slap on the wrist. saw an article on the news last night where an elderly man shot his neighbor over a dispute between them about watering one of them yard, he is facing attempted murder charges, bet that one doesn't get dropped!

Old 09-16-2008, 03:42 PM
RIDEIRISH
Tourer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Riddle me this....

IF the HA were the innocent ones, IF the HA were the "victims"...Why did they all flea the area in the aftermath? Why, when finally indentified by video and plate numbers and such and brought before the grand jury, did they all develope amnesia? I mean in your minds, they were the ones attacked and victimized, right? Just curiosity...

I'm sure you conclusions and observations on these questions will be interesting and equally humerous at the same time...

Old 09-16-2008, 03:43 PM
Cowboy115
Banned

Originally Posted by SloChicken
I would suggest it went something like this one.

http://www.qando.net/details.aspx?Entry=4565

The cop in question in the story above is now back on the beat.

Pretty lame IMO.

That is why, like I said, I avoid those with shields and guns, esp. as we cannot carry them here and I do not have a "judicial bias" to back me up.
I dont know I dont think any off duty cop should carry. I know of an incident that a cop parked in a handy cap with his family in the car (His personal vehicle) and walked into a bank (with a silver 9mm on his hip) and proceeded to get in line. I was wondering why in the hell security did not ask him for his badge or identification. I know in texas no one is allowed a firearm in banks or certain buisnesses unless directed by the manager.

Old 09-16-2008, 03:43 PM
RIDEIRISH
Tourer

"Everyone knew from the start that at best all the copper would get is a slap on the wrist. saw an article on the news last night where an elderly man shot his neighbor over a dispute between them about watering one of them yard, he is facing attempted murder charges, bet that one doesn't get dropped!"

And this is relative to this story why?

Old 09-16-2008, 03:45 PM
lionsm13
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 75,591 Likes on 22,694 Posts
Smile

Originally Posted by donr101395
+1

The HA refuse to cooperate with the grand jury and the investigators, but somehow the cops are covering it up. That's rich

Why should they cooperate?

Who do you think is on their side?

They do and will take care of business in their own time.

Take that however you want to.

Old 09-16-2008, 04:21 PM
RoadKingRon1
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

[quote=RIDEIRISH;3876962]Riddle me this....

IF the HA were the innocent ones, IF the HA were the "victims"...Why did they all flea the area in the aftermath? quote]

Now you're saying they got flea's.....

Old 09-16-2008, 04:24 PM
RoadKingRon1
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by donr101395
+1

The HA as most other OMG have always refused to cooperate with LEO. So what's new abouth this? They police their own and I'd bet a dollar to one of your doughnut (pun intended) holes that this is a long way from being over....

oops didn't see lions post above..btw lions I like the way you think...

Last edited by RoadKingRon1; 09-16-2008 at 04:54 PM. Reason: added oops
Old 09-16-2008, 04:43 PM
badinfluence63
Banned
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Man...you guys are killing me with the conspiracy theory mantra...

You guys are too much...lol

You keep believing it was the copper who attacked the HA, and it's all a huge massive mutli-state, multi agency cover-up...thin blue lie blah blah blah....You've all got it figured out. You're right it's a cover-up....you got us....go 'head with your badselves...
The truth hurts, the only damage done really is furthering the lack of faith in our LEO's by rank and file citizens who tend to lead with blind faith........everyone else knew the deal a long time ago. Ya'll (bad LEO's and all the LEO's who smoke and mirror the real deal) just keep digging your own hole and deny deny deny. Its worked this far, no? And the good LEO's are taking a beating for the bad and corrupt LEO's sins. The blue wall has got to come down. Time to cull the ranks and get the s bag LEO's out.

"You can fool some of the people some of the time but you can't fool all the people all the time."

Last edited by badinfluence63; 09-16-2008 at 04:58 PM.
Old 09-16-2008, 05:00 PM
badinfluence63
Banned
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

"Everyone knew from the start that at best all the copper would get is a slap on the wrist. saw an article on the news last night where an elderly man shot his neighbor over a dispute between them about watering one of them yard, he is facing attempted murder charges, bet that one doesn't get dropped!"

And this is relative to this story why?

Because its yet another example of what you refuse to acknowledge.

Quick Reply: More fallout from the Iron Pigs /HA "get together"