General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

More fallout from the Iron Pigs /HA "get together"

Search this Thread

Old 09-11-2008, 09:08 AM
Mad Mike
Road Master
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by stro1965
I gotta tell ya J, I like that new sig pic. I don't think she's qualified to be our VP but she's definately a hottie. I LOVE that librarian thing she's got going on!
J's sig pic is the only reason I keep comin' back to this thread. Talk about beatin' something to death (sic). Looks like the follow up sequel is going to be the Sons of Anarchy thread. Understand the story line is just about as strong. It'll be at least next year before we get the series here - may be almost as hard waiting for as my new scoot.

Old 09-11-2008, 09:30 AM
Da Gumpmeister
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by Mad Mike
Mornin' Gump, glad to see your awake so early. You ever get any ride time in? MM
And turn about, MM. Mornin' to you, Sir.
Always up to watch the sunrise. Spend 5 1/2 yrs on a sub, you'll know why.
Actually got 2 rides in yesterday. One at 40* to ride in for coffee with the boys in the mornin'. And then ran to N Branch for a meeting last nite. About 95 miles round trip. Thankful it stayed in the upper 50's for the low last nite. But it's coming. Some leaves turnin' already.
Maybe I should load my van, hook onto the trailer, load the scoots, and haul my **** to Nahleens for work over the winter. Someone said they are building houses down there. Lived over in Pascagoula for a couple of yrs in the mid 70's.
Woops, got Off topic, here.
Uh, oh ya, do the LEOs and the OMCs git along down there?

Old 09-11-2008, 09:37 AM
JBaker421
Big Kahuna HDF Member
Received 18 Likes on 16 Posts

Originally Posted by Mad Mike
J's sig pic is the only reason I keep comin' back to this thread. Talk about beatin' something to death (sic). Looks like the follow up sequel is going to be the Sons of Anarchy thread. Understand the story line is just about as strong. It'll be at least next year before we get the series here - may be almost as hard waiting for as my new scoot.
Happy to give you another look.

You're just jealous because she sat on my bike and not on yours. Better luck next time.

Old 09-11-2008, 09:46 AM
Mad Mike
Road Master

Originally Posted by Da Gumpmeister
And turn about, MM. Mornin' to you, Sir.
Always up to watch the sunrise. Spend 5 1/2 yrs on a sub, you'll know why.
Actually got 2 rides in yesterday. One at 40* to ride in for coffee with the boys in the mornin'. And then ran to N Branch for a meeting last nite. About 95 miles round trip. Thankful it stayed in the upper 50's for the low last nite. But it's coming. Some leaves turnin' already.
Maybe I should load my van, hook onto the trailer, load the scoots, and haul my **** to Nahleens for work over the winter. Someone said they are building houses down there. Lived over in Pascagoula for a couple of yrs in the mid 70's.
Woops, got Off topic, here.
Uh, oh ya, do the LEOs and the OMCs git along down there?
Sorry Gump, it's good afternoon for me. I'm in the other land below sea level - the one without hurricanes - Amsterdam - you know, the place with the big smoke cloud hangin' over it.
I'm not sure how safe it is to gauge things things by what CNN says but I reckon' there's some work to do down Nawlins way - how are you at roofin?

Old 09-11-2008, 10:29 PM
Nomad X
Road Warrior

Originally Posted by JBaker421
Happy to give you another look.

You're just jealous because she sat on my bike and not on yours. Better luck next time.
Palin =

Just j/k with ya there J.

Old 09-14-2008, 11:29 AM
badinfluence63
Banned
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Roadjunkie1
Been following this story with interest. It is disturbing so many responsible adults take issue with LEO's. I suspect some of the negative comments are coming from folks that had run in's with LEO as a result of thier OWN actions.

Unfortunately a many of your breathern in increasing numbers have, like in the case of this recent IPMC issue,have cast dispersion onto your one time honorable career choice. I suspect many of the negative comments posted here have come as a consequence of those increasing and unacceptable actions by your contemporaries throughout our great nation.

Old 09-14-2008, 10:14 PM
Roadjunkie1
Banned

Originally Posted by badinfluence63
Unfortunately a many of your breathern in increasing numbers have, like in the case of this recent IPMC issue,have cast dispersion onto your one time honorable career choice. I suspect many of the negative comments posted here have come as a consequence of those increasing and unacceptable actions by your contemporaries throughout our great nation.

"And the loud pop you hear will be your head coming out of your ***."

Now where did I hear that before?

LOL

Old 09-14-2008, 10:18 PM
Jimbo60
Tourer
Received 8 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by Roadjunkie1
"And the loud pop you hear will be your head coming out of your ***."

Now where did I hear that before?

LOL
Personal experience?