General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

More fallout from the Iron Pigs /HA "get together"

Search this Thread

Old 09-10-2008, 11:52 AM
Da Gumpmeister
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by northern64
well.... I know if i was in a bar where i didnt feel "welcome" i sure as hell wouldnt be stoppin at the bathroom to take wizz on the way out!

bingo ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

You B a dummazzed, biker, too, huh?

Old 09-10-2008, 12:00 PM
RIDEIRISH
Tourer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Let's not flush the debate down the toilet by getting personal...It'll get closed faster then the Loud American Roadhouse did on a particular night in August...I'm not calling anyone dumb here, amazingly, I'm a biker just like you...hard to believe right?

I see some of you aren't giving me the benefit of the doubt, like I've asked, on the details in this case..no problemo...If you were, you'd agree that it was the IP that were in the place first. It doesn't matter if another copper from this forum was there earlier in the night and the climate wasn't to his liking....Different strokes for different folks I suppose. The climate changes in a place as the night goes on, especially at a rally...I'm not arguing their right for being in the bar, who was there first, what somebody was wearing...I'm arguing that a guy got jumped, he defended himself and that's that.

And to the poster who asked to have the copper and the HA switch places...This'll blow all y'alls mind, but if the copper attacked an HA for the simple fact that he was an HA and was usinf deadly physical force on him, doom on the HA for not using every means available to save his life....I would expect the copper to be put in jail after he recovered form his wounds, if he lived....And rightly so...

Go back and read the quick story of a HA/Pagan shootout(NY 2002) the resulted in a HA walking on murder charges because it was deterined he was defending his life....I agree with it 100%...If I haven't proven myself to be thetype of copper that gives everyone a fair shake and the benefit of doubt, then I've failed in my job to have you guys get to know me...

Old 09-10-2008, 12:01 PM
stro1965
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 710 Likes on 353 Posts

I was never inside the bar. I was outside and recognized the heavy 81 presence. Seems to me some of you folks are starting to take this personally for some reason. Ron, you come off as a really bitter man.

Old 09-10-2008, 12:01 PM
DannyZ71
Extreme HDF Member
Received 17 Likes on 17 Posts

Originally Posted by SloChicken
Okay, try this one on.

How about they switch places.
What happens to the HA if he is the one being choked out (kind of ironic that a police hold is the culprit) then the HA goes for his concealed weapon and shoots the cop because he is in fear for his life?

What then?

I bet dollars to donuts (pun intended) that the HA would still be in jail, and probably with an attached attempted murder of a PO on the ticket.

What do you think?

I think the "double-standard" of justice on each side of the line and furthermore the IPs apparent ability to walk both sides is what everybody has the prob with.

Again, in my opinion. I avoid contact with cops as much as possible. Saves the trouble of finding out if they are good cops, or bad cops.

For the record. A choke hold is not now, nor has it ever been (in the past 25 years), a sanctioned, legal, hold by the police. And, it's not part of police training.

Now, am I saying that it's never been used? No, I'm not. People, when under stress, usually regress back to behavior that is more comfortable for them. Sometimes forgetting training.

Old 09-10-2008, 12:03 PM
baxter
Road Warrior

too bad dunkin donuts doesnt serve beers they could just have hung out there and had all the comforts their used to. .... and that was said with a smile :-)

Old 09-10-2008, 12:03 PM
stro1965
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 710 Likes on 353 Posts

Originally Posted by RIDEIRISH
If I haven't proven myself to be thetype of copper that gives everyone a fair shake and the benefit of doubt, then I've failed in my job to have you guys get to know me...
I've been trying that for a long time. No changing some folks minds. I might be the nicest guy they'll ever meet but we'd never get past hello because I wear a badge. So be it.

Old 09-10-2008, 12:04 PM
baxter
Road Warrior

actually beer and donuts doesnt sound to bad either...

Old 09-10-2008, 12:08 PM
RoadKingRon1
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by stro1965
I was never inside the bar. I was outside and recognized the heavy 81 presence. Seems to me some of you folks are starting to take this personally for some reason. Ron, you come off as a really bitter man.
I'm not bitter, at least I don't think so, sorry if I gave you that impression. I just don't understand the defense of this scumbag by his LEO buddies.

This guy needs to be kicked off the force and his prior actions validate my and a lot of others stance on this subject.

Old 09-10-2008, 12:09 PM
RIDEIRISH
Tourer

I hear ya Stro...

Fight the good fight....stay safe....

Old 09-10-2008, 12:10 PM
RAWHIDE07
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 40,045 Likes on 13,518 Posts

Originally Posted by baxter
actually beer and donuts doesnt sound to bad either...
baxter,you're a sick man.LOL.

Quick Reply: More fallout from the Iron Pigs /HA "get together"