General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

More fallout from the Iron Pigs /HA "get together"

Search this Thread

Old 09-10-2008, 11:11 AM
RIDEIRISH
Tourer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Yeah, you're right Ron....

Tell me, have we met before? Your attitude seems very familiar to me....

Old 09-10-2008, 11:14 AM
RIDEIRISH
Tourer

"First of all, you don't have to clarify anything. I know what YOU meant. A confrontation I walk away from WITHOUT swinging, or the other guy pulling a gun, is a WIN. Anything else, is NOT a win to ME. That's the way I was raised. If it is WIN to you, then it is WIN."

"I do NOT consider it a 'good' place to be, home that is, when staring at ANY indictment. Let alone one that possibly carries jail time. And to know, the possibility exists that some night whilst I am out and about, someone is going to hand me my azz over this situation. Or worse, when I have to spend my time in the pokie."

I guess I do have to clarify for you...once again, I'm refering to the fact that a guy was choking him to death, AS PER THE SD STATE AG, NOT MY WORDS here. And he is alive today, that's the win I'm refering to. He's freaking ALIVE, that's a win.

Old 09-10-2008, 11:26 AM
Da Gumpmeister
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by RIDEIRISH
"First of all, you don't have to clarify anything. I know what YOU meant. A confrontation I walk away from WITHOUT swinging, or the other guy pulling a gun, is a WIN. Anything else, is NOT a win to ME. That's the way I was raised. If it is WIN to you, then it is WIN."

"I do NOT consider it a 'good' place to be, home that is, when staring at ANY indictment. Let alone one that possibly carries jail time. And to know, the possibility exists that some night whilst I am out and about, someone is going to hand me my azz over this situation. Or worse, when I have to spend my time in the pokie."

I guess I do have to clarify for you...once again, I'm refering to the fact that a guy was choking him to death, AS PER THE SD STATE AG, NOT MY WORDS here. And he is alive today, that's the win I'm refering to. He's freaking ALIVE, that's a win.
I, Sir, am SMART enough to know, that if I have p*ssed in some one's oatmeal, and I see them in the bar I am about to patronize, I would VACATE the premisies, pronto. And wouldn't be worried about having to protect myself from a good azz whoopin'. (That's a WIN, as previously noted) But then, again, I ain't as smart as a LEO, am I? Dumb azzed, biker, that I are. The guy was just a friggin' wannabe dimwit. And he found himself having to protect his toopid azz. Guar-own-tee, there was PLENTY of time for him to realize the place was being patronized by some ppl, whose oatmeal he had p*ssed in. But, you seem to want to forget that part. So be it. Now I know what the term "bicycle Irish" means.

Old 09-10-2008, 11:34 AM
RoadKingRon1
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Yeah, you're right Ron....

Tell me, have we met before? Your attitude seems very familiar to me....
If we had, I'm sure at least one of us would remember....

Old 09-10-2008, 11:40 AM
DannyZ71
Extreme HDF Member
Received 17 Likes on 17 Posts

So, from what's been posted, and assumed to be facts so far....

IPs were in the bar first.
HA came into the bar later.
IPs tried to leave.
HA jump IP and applied a choke hold.
IP shoots HA.
IP and HA get charged with assault.
IP gets charged with a weapons violation and perjury, but the perjury is dropped.

I see this as I would if not an LEO. If I was the IP involved, thank God I had a gun on me and was able to defend my life. I'll deal with the legal ramifications of having the gun on me later. At least I'm alive. So, if I was the IP, my only real offense in this was wearing a 3 piece patch. Stupid reason for all that to happen, if you ask me.

Old 09-10-2008, 11:44 AM
Da Gumpmeister
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by RoadKingRon1
If we had, I'm sure at least one of us would remember....

Old 09-10-2008, 11:45 AM
Mad Mike
Road Master
Thumbs up

Got to go with Gump on this one Irish, except for his shot at the Irish - but forgiven with all the .
Seems to me that about a million mails back brother Stro was saying he was in the bar earlier in the evening and it didn't require a rocket scientist to realize this wasn't the place to be and left. About 2 million mails back it might have been you who wrote that the IP's where leaving and Smith decided to go to the head separating himself from his brothers.
At the end of the day, you might be just as happy to have this guy off the force. He sounds like about 1 sandwich short of a picnic.
For the rest, don't get frustrated. I'm still enjoying the thread.

Old 09-10-2008, 11:47 AM
SloChicken
Road Master
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Okay, try this one on.

How about they switch places.
What happens to the HA if he is the one being choked out (kind of ironic that a police hold is the culprit) then the HA goes for his concealed weapon and shoots the cop because he is in fear for his life?

What then?

I bet dollars to donuts (pun intended) that the HA would still be in jail, and probably with an attached attempted murder of a PO on the ticket.

What do you think?

I think the "double-standard" of justice on each side of the line and furthermore the IPs apparent ability to walk both sides is what everybody has the prob with.

Again, in my opinion. I avoid contact with cops as much as possible. Saves the trouble of finding out if they are good cops, or bad cops.

Old 09-10-2008, 11:49 AM
northern64
Road Master
Received 65 Likes on 29 Posts

well.... i know if i was in a bar where i didnt feel "welcome" i sure as hell wouldnt be stoppin at the bathroom to take wizz on the way out!

Old 09-10-2008, 11:51 AM
RoadKingRon1
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

That's just it Danny. You assume this to be fact whereas I am waiting for the real facts not internet rumor. I too read what I could find of the DA's report and I didn't interpret the facts in this way.

Time will tell......

So, from what's been posted, and assumed to be facts so far....

IPs were in the bar first.
HA came into the bar later.
IPs tried to leave.
HA jump IP and applied a choke hold.
IP shoots HA.
IP and HA get charged with assault.
IP gets charged with a weapons violation and perjury, but the perjury is dropped.

I see this as I would if not an LEO. If I was the IP involved, thank God I had a gun on me and was able to defend my life. I'll deal with the legal ramifications of having the gun on me later. At least I'm alive. So, if I was the IP, my only real offense in this was wearing a 3 piece patch. Stupid reason for all that to happen, if you ask me.

Last edited by RoadKingRon1; 09-10-2008 at 11:54 AM.

Quick Reply: More fallout from the Iron Pigs /HA "get together"