General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

More fallout from the Iron Pigs /HA "get together"

Search this Thread

Old 09-10-2008, 06:34 AM
JBaker421
Big Kahuna HDF Member
Received 18 Likes on 16 Posts

Originally Posted by atlasfields
Yeah, if I need to dial 911 is this what I want to have show up?

http://www.ironordermcstaug.com/2008GunfightersRun.htm

I'm still on record as believing that most LEOs are sincere and good guys, but this group does make me wonder what they are trying to prove. ??

$.02

Old 09-10-2008, 06:50 AM
RIDEIRISH
Tourer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCMENT

Seeing how there's posting of pics from the Iron Order MC...FYI...the Iron Order is NOT solely a law enforcement club...Just want to clarify.

They do have many members who are LEO's but it's not restricted to coppers.

But I'm still wondering the point in posting links to motorcycle club parties...You've never been to a bikini bike wash or a biker party where some skin was shown? I suppose you've never been to any large rallies...The activities in those pics pails in comparision to what I've seen in many a bar at the larger rallies....

I thought we were all bikers here, loving our freedoms and not afraid to have a good time...a little hypocritical don't you think?

Old 09-10-2008, 06:56 AM
IAMSWUTIAMS
Extreme HDF Member
Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts

They look like regular guys to me.

Old 09-10-2008, 06:58 AM
JBaker421
Big Kahuna HDF Member

Originally Posted by RIDEIRISH

Seeing how there's posting of pics from the Iron Order MC...FYI...the Iron Order is NOT solely a law enforcement club...Just want to clarify.

But I'm still wondering the point in posting links to motorcycle club parties...You've never been to a bikini bike wash or a biker party where some skin was shown? I suppose you've never been to any large rallies...The activities in those pics pails in comparision to what I've seen in many a bar at the larger rallies....

I thought we were all bikers here, loving our freedoms and not afraid to have a good time...a little hypocritical don't you think?
Been about a month since I got home from Sturgis.

Old 09-10-2008, 07:00 AM
JBaker421
Big Kahuna HDF Member

Originally Posted by IAMSWUTIAMS
They look like regular guys to me.
I don't doubt that.

Old 09-10-2008, 07:06 AM
Mad Mike
Road Master

Here we go again! This is gettin' to be fun. When I looked at the photos it wasn't the bikini wash that concerned me. Not knowing this club isn't all coppers, my first thought was schijt, I don't think I could tell the difference between those cops and your run-of-the-mill HA. If one of those dudes was pullin' me over, I'd be nervous from the git. They say 'imitation is the highest form of flattery.' Hate to think some of our police MC's might be HA wannabe's.
$.02

Old 09-10-2008, 07:16 AM
IAMSWUTIAMS
Extreme HDF Member
Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts
Wink

Originally Posted by JBaker421
I don't doubt that.
Phuqauf!

Old 09-10-2008, 07:56 AM
RIDEIRISH
Tourer

So now we're going to debate personal grooming standards...

Man I give up with you guys...

I'd venture to say that most of those guys either
A. don't look like that at work, possibly they're wearing a uniform, maybe they shave a little closer...

or

B. Are like myself and many others in LEMC's that stopped working patrol a long time ago and now work in plainclothes in investigations or narco....and have adjusted their grooming standards to fit the job....

Just sayin'.....

Old 09-10-2008, 08:06 AM
Mad Mike
Road Master

So now we're going to debate personal grooming standards...

Man I give up with you guys...

I'd venture to say that most of those guys either
A. don't look like that at work, possibly they're wearing a uniform, maybe they shave a little closer...

or

B. Are like myself and many others in LEMC's that stopped working patrol a long time ago and now work in plainclothes in investigations or narco....and have adjusted their grooming standards to fit the job....

Just sayin'.....
Point well taken but don't give up. What's left after this thread dies?? Ho hum, might have to dust off the scoot and go out for some fresh air. MM

Old 09-10-2008, 08:22 AM
RIDEIRISH
Tourer

Yeah...funny you say that...I'm sitting here thinking that this dance is getting old fast..time to change up the music. I'm just very stubborn sometimes and simply refuse to give up....apparently some guys here suffer from the same affliction...

Listen, all I want if for people to stop being a little narrow minded when it comes to us coppers. We eat, we drink, we party, we cuss, we fight with our wives, we pay bills, we get mad, we have kids, we ride motorycyles, we join cop motorcycle clubs to be around like minded people, we go to church, we hate traffic, we hate dealing with the world's messes, we make mistakes..WE ARE HUMAN. But in this case, no mistakes were made, guy was attacked, he defended and I'm not attending another cop's funeral...all in all, that's a good day in my book. Bottom line, no matter what happens to him, he wins. He's home with his family in one piece....

Enjoy fellas....

Last edited by RIDEIRISH; 09-10-2008 at 08:25 AM.

Quick Reply: More fallout from the Iron Pigs /HA "get together"