General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Son's of A.......

Search this Thread

Old 09-04-2008 | 09:45 AM
Tx2CaHD
Intermediate

Man! Peggy Bundy is still HOT!!!!!!!!

Old 09-04-2008 | 09:48 AM
SIXR
Banned

Looks like the patch-wearin 1% MC experts are speakin out. Hello... Its TEE VEE.

Old 09-04-2008 | 09:53 AM
dubblist
Tourer

This was also the pilot so what that means is that they take this episode to go through everything about the cast, plot, etc. I wasnt expecting much either being the first show to set the pace. But I still liked it. It wasnt terrible nor was is great but it kept my interest.

Old 09-04-2008 | 09:54 AM
TexasSnake
Banned
Thumbs down

Didn't watch, didn't care. Don't see any reason to start anytime soon.

Old 09-04-2008 | 11:48 AM
l.ray
|
Road Warrior

I think they need to do a show on ppl on a bike forum, their lives, lies and rides. At least you'll see more bikes! Did you notice the joint they were passing around? I thought they were passing around a cigerrett, pro rolled! l.ray

Old 09-04-2008 | 12:07 PM
northern64
Road Master

awww c'mon who didnt laugh there arss off when they showed the dynamite sticking out of the dudes butt! I guess that was the nudity they promised us! I thought it was alright, a little more graphic then i expected which is good. Ill watch it again i reckon.

Old 09-04-2008 | 12:07 PM
PigInaBlanket
Club Member

I liked it myself. I don't think it went too far over the top. Sure some things were a little dramatic but it is tv afterall.
It's kinda funny how it is bringing out some of the people begging for attention and saying this and that isn't realistic and that's not how their club or some other guy they know in a club does it. No disrespect but who cares? The show ain't about you or your club. It's simply a show meant to entertain. Want people to really know how your club works? Make a documentary then. In the meantime I'm gonna watch this show every week and have some popcorn, and iced tea.

Last edited by PigInaBlanket; 09-04-2008 at 12:11 PM.
The following users liked this post:
DuciDay (06-25-2024)
Old 09-04-2008 | 12:14 PM
OldFenderGuy
Ultimate HDF Member

Originally Posted by PigInaBlanket
In the meantime I'm gonna watch this show every week and have some popcorn, and iced tea.
Somebody mention popcorn and iced tea?

Old 09-04-2008 | 12:15 PM
sleepman54
Outstanding HDF Member

Originally Posted by PigInaBlanket
I liked it myself. I don't think it went too far over the top. Sure some things were a little dramatic but it is tv afterall.
It's kinda funny how it is bringing out some of the people begging for attention and saying this and that isn't realistic and that's not how their club or some other guy they know in a club does it. No disrespect but who cares? The show ain't about you or your club. It's simply a show meant to entertain. Want people to really know how your club works? Make a documentary then. In the meantime I'm gonna watch this show every week and have some popcorn, and iced tea.
+1, the shows not about emulating the 1% lifestyle to a T. Hollywood and the Network Tv stations are all about getting viewership, so with motorcycling being as popular as it is, now is the perfect time to have a show like this. In my opinion it's more about capturing the attention of folks who dream about this kind of life then about grabbing people who live it.

Old 09-04-2008 | 12:18 PM
PigInaBlanket
Club Member

Originally Posted by OldFenderGuy
Somebody mention popcorn and iced tea?

Excuse me sir but please don't bogart the snacks. 2 smilies are good but 3 is going a little over the top and that is not how a real bike club would do it.

Quick Reply: Son's of A.......