General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Son's of A.......

Search this Thread

Old 09-04-2008 | 08:24 AM
OZI
Cruiser

LAMEOOOOOOOOOOOOO this show sucked, cant believe writer of The Shield wrote this show. Of course il be watching next week. (can only get better from here). What happened to the HBO show called "1%" that was gonna come out, heard they had some PROBLEMS

Old 09-04-2008 | 08:28 AM
tano01
Road Captain

Originally Posted by l.ray
Wasted an hour last night watching just another Holly wood show. Drove cars more than bikes. All the bikes had little fairings (next big thing) Didnot show enought bike shots to tell much about them. Story line .. typical
bull mixed with typical crap. Did you watch? What you think? kl.ray
I thought it sucked. However, I will give it a another chance since the first show usually sucks the most.

Now, I am not an expert at 1%'ers, but I did not think they wore colors when they cruised around in cars. Didn't the Mexican MC have their colors on when they were cruising around in their truck?

I did like the bobber the fat guy was riding around on.

Old 09-04-2008 | 08:30 AM
Shrug
Elite HDF Member

Jury is still out. The hit scene was ok. Don't care for the fairings and they made Peg Bundy look like hell. I'll catch another episode or two before I decide. It's no worse than I expected.

Old 09-04-2008 | 08:34 AM
97FXSTSB
Outstanding HDF Member

Sure are a lot of keyboard critics around here. Expecting reality? Colors too neat and clean? Hair was too nice? Didnt slam dope properly? Give me a break. If you want reality that much, go join a real MC. I thought it was ok.

The following users liked this post:
DuciDay (06-25-2024)
Old 09-04-2008 | 08:35 AM
FolsomPrisonBlues
Road Master

i agree with most of the sentiment here, i'll give it another shot or 2 before i decide.

Old 09-04-2008 | 08:37 AM
ord sgt
Grand HDF Member
Veteran: Air Force

I'm surprised that no one mentioned the comedy part of the show....one of the board members doing Elvis at a nightclub!

Old 09-04-2008 | 08:42 AM
Chaos
Tourer

I liked it myself. But then I wasn't looking for reality. Gotta remember this is made for Joe Public and as such Joe Public doesn't like reality. It's a TV show and I thought it was very entertaining. I'm waiting to see if it fizzles out or not. You know, the same old thing from week to week. I have feeling that's gonna happen but I've been wrong before. Also didn't care for the fairings but it didn't bother me that much.

~Chaos

Old 09-04-2008 | 08:43 AM
krismac23
Cruiser

thouhgt it was alright and i think i'm willing to give it another shot of winning me over. I can't kill the thought of wanting to see the bikes... i'm a sucker for harley's

Old 09-04-2008 | 08:50 AM
EasternSP
Banned
Veteran: Marine Corp

About 10 minutes in, I was channel surfing over to the RNC and Palin's speech.
As mentioned here, a Hollywood perspective of something they don't really know too much about. Not enough looks at the bikes and what’s with riding in vehicles with the patch on? Maybe they're really a truck club that rides scooters on occasion. 8-) Heck, the Thunder Alley show just before the SoA was more interesting.

Old 09-04-2008 | 08:50 AM
tano01
Road Captain

Originally Posted by 97FXSTSB
Sure are a lot of keyboard critics around here. Expecting reality? Colors too neat and clean? Hair was too nice? Didnt slam dope properly? Give me a break. If you want reality that much, go join a real MC. I thought it was ok.

So us keyboard critics are not allowed to have an opinion?

Quick Reply: Son's of A.......