General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Hello....

Search this Thread

Old 01-24-2010, 05:32 PM
myking
Cruiser
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

All I can say to both groups is WOW! Do you also bar felons ?

Old 01-24-2010, 05:46 PM
brutalbrad
Road Warrior
Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Blue SOG
Yes, there are cops who are sons of the Living God... However, LE is barred from patchholder status in our club. If you were or are part of this world you'd understand why. It doesn't make us any less "Christian" to discriminate against certain groups or people or even employment status.
WHY? I don't understand what a "Christian MC" would be doing that they wouldn't allow Leo's. Most likely said christian MCs are hypocrites. Pretend that they follow the word of God and act different. Then they can just confess sins and ask for forgiveness.

Old 01-24-2010, 07:46 PM
SgtMic
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 53 Likes on 47 Posts

The reason you "don't understand why" Brad is you aren't a part of this life.
That's the simple answer.

Would you want to be beer drinking buddies with someone on Saturday only to have him come and arrest you on Monday?

Why do you think the poser cop clubs get no respect or recognition?

Old 01-24-2010, 07:58 PM
stro1965
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 709 Likes on 352 Posts

Originally Posted by SgtMic
Just can't resist can ya?

Old 01-24-2010, 09:19 PM
krusty1
Elite HDF Member
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

The two worlds really don't fit together well...why force the issue?

Old 01-24-2010, 09:49 PM
SgtMic
Outstanding HDF Member

Originally Posted by stro1965
Just can't resist can ya?
Why am I not surprised? LOL

Old 01-24-2010, 09:58 PM
brutalbrad
Road Warrior
Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by SgtMic
The reason you "don't understand why" Brad is you aren't a part of this life.
That's the simple answer.

Would you want to be beer drinking buddies with someone on Saturday only to have him come and arrest you on Monday?

SgtMic,
you miss understood me. I agree with you on the hanging with cops (I would not say I'm pro or anti LEO but choose not to spend my personal time with police). i would probably not go out with cops under the simple reasoning that you are stating. However what would a "Christian Club" have to worry about. This is more of my anti "religous establishment" I'm sure I will get alot of hate mail on this.

Old 01-24-2010, 11:05 PM
SgtMic
Outstanding HDF Member

Carry on with your anti religious establishment.

To add: Even though they are a religious MC, if they're wearing a 3 pp, they adhere to the traditions and protocols of the 3 pp world.

Old 01-25-2010, 12:08 AM
Mr Haus
Road Warrior
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by brutalbrad
SgtMic,
you miss understood me. I agree with you on the hanging with cops (I would not say I'm pro or anti LEO but choose not to spend my personal time with police). i would probably not go out with cops under the simple reasoning that you are stating. However what would a "Christian Club" have to worry about. This is more of my anti "religous establishment" I'm sure I will get alot of hate mail on this.
Members of Christian Clubs consist of men and women who are human. Humans still sin. Christ is the one who didn't sin. Members of a Christian Club have struggles everyday like everyone else. His Christian Club might have members who just stepped out of the 1% world and is now trying to follow Christ but still wants the brotherhood of a club. Most Christian Clubs have a purpose of just spreading the Word of Christ. It doesn't mean that they are perfect and don't sin. They still drink, some do drugs, and some do somethings that might be illegal. They are trying to stop the sins and are trying to follow Christ. So I can understand why they might not like LEO's in their club. But for the most part, Christian Clubs are doing a good thing. I just recently put an application in with a Christian MM and I can't wait. Not quite sure what the differences are from a Christian MC compared to a MM.

If you want to know more about Christians I would be glad to try to help you with your questions. I am not perfect about it either but know enough about it to save myself and others from going to Hell.

Disclaimer: I know nothing about his particular Christian Club in regards to their rules or members. Nor do I know anything about him as a person or as a member of his club.

Old 01-25-2010, 12:42 AM
SgtMic
Outstanding HDF Member

Just to clarify, I'm not in a Christian MC or MM.

Quick Reply: Hello....