General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Not to beat a dead horse but geez!!!

Search this Thread

Old 08-18-2008, 04:50 AM
travroc
Road Warrior
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Angry Not to beat a dead horse but geez!!!

I had a POS MF on a rice rocket pass me in the twisties on Saturday on a blind curve. He was flying. What really pissed me off more than anything is that I had my MOM on the back and it was her first time ever on the back of a motorcycle. Scared the crap out of her. I was taking it easy for obvious reasons, being that she was already vnrvous to begin with. I would have let him by at the soonest safe opportunity, but no, he had to be an azz. She knew I was pissed and all she could say is don't you go try to catch him. Not that I could have anyway. Why do these MF's have to show off every time they see a Harley? And they wonder why we do not respect them.

Old 08-18-2008, 05:16 AM
Skitzer
Road Master
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Ok, so you happened across some idiot but don't classify all rice rocket drivers as such. I know a lot of people who drive rice rockets who are very conscientious and safe riders. There are idiots on Harleys too. Sorry your Mom had to see that but maybe it was a good thing in a way. Just keep on riding safe, the idiots will eventually find their true calling.

Old 08-18-2008, 05:27 AM
Bossman1
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I have neither patience or tolerance of aholes and they usually show up at the perfect times!!!

Old 08-18-2008, 06:49 AM
ckgdrums
Outstanding HDF Member

We were out riding with the HOG chapter on Saturday afternoon, heading down I-235 when we saw a dude on a sport bike sitting side-saddle, pavement skiing down the road way at 65mph. There were two more bikes with him and cars all around him. I just don't get why someone would risk their own life and the lives of others to do something stupid like that.
Then, not 5 minutes later, a group of them turned in front of us, and 5 of the 7 started doing wheelies up the roadway.... MORONS!
I'm not classifying all sportbike riders as idiots, but these guys certainly were... It doesn't make you a good rider if you can do that kind of thing...just a stupid one.

Old 08-18-2008, 06:49 AM
Fred00
Road Captain

Originally Posted by travroc
I had a POS MF on a rice rocket pass me in the twisties on Saturday on a blind curve. He was flying. What really pissed me off more than anything is that I had my MOM on the back and it was her first time ever on the back of a motorcycle. Scared the crap out of her. I was taking it easy for obvious reasons, being that she was already vnrvous to begin with. I would have let him by at the soonest safe opportunity, but no, he had to be an azz. She knew I was pissed and all she could say is don't you go try to catch him. Not that I could have anyway. Why do these MF's have to show off every time they see a Harley? And they wonder why we do not respect them.
You mean like these idiot Harley riders?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=57JwGSD8h-w

Remember, idiots ride all kinds of bikes.

Old 08-18-2008, 06:51 AM
White-Trash
Tourer

Originally Posted by Fred00
You mean like these idiot Harley riders?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=57JwGSD8h-w

Remember, idiots ride all kinds of bikes.
How dare you!

Old 08-18-2008, 07:01 AM
GerryP
Intermediate

Originally Posted by travroc

Greetings.

Believe me It has nothing to do with the fact that you have a Harley. I have the same experiences with these idiots and I ride a Triumph Sprint ST.

I hope your mom realizes that all non-Harley/Cruiser riders are not like this.

regards,

Gerry

Old 08-18-2008, 07:14 AM
Monzie
Tourer

I always have my cell with me and am willing to call 911 when the dumb go arye. Been there done that.......

Just hate seeing the inocent hurt in the process.

Old 08-18-2008, 07:15 AM
turtleman57
Road Captain

Idiots come in all sizes and ages on all different sort of bikes.

Old 08-18-2008, 07:20 AM
JKK
Road Captain
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I cant believe it! Thats an outrage!

Putting your mom on the back of that little Sporty you oughta be ashamed

Quick Reply: Not to beat a dead horse but geez!!!