General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Bikers last good deed

Search this Thread

Old 08-16-2008, 07:49 AM
jacker
Novice
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I'm sure some of you bigmouths would soil yourselves.Fools who rush in unprepared,die.What good is the gentleman to his family now?

Old 08-16-2008, 08:07 AM
outdoorgirl57
Road Master

Very sad. Prayers go out for his family. And too bad Illinois treads on people's second amendment rights.

Old 08-16-2008, 08:08 AM
EasternSP
Banned
Veteran: Marine Corp
Received 24,869 Likes on 9,332 Posts

I'm kind of under the impression you would feel the same way about stopping to help a biker who is broke down on the side of the road there Jacker. I think you have already proven yourself irrelevant here on this subject. Just move along and the men of this society will take care of what needs to be taken care of.
I'll bet you support Cindy Sheehan too.

Old 08-16-2008, 08:13 AM
07FXSTC
Tourer

Originally Posted by Mr Breeze
Maybe if our Gov't. would back off and say "We can't protect each & everyone of you ... So start taking care of yourselves and each other by whatever means nessesary"...God Bless this man & his Family...It shouldn't have happened.....
+1...I've lived that way for years. It's a sad story, but the guy did good. Hero.

Old 08-16-2008, 08:55 AM
masterblaster
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 258 Likes on 100 Posts
Default Un American Cowards amongst us

Jacker, I think you would be suprised how many people on this board have been in a gun fight, lots of vets here, lots of fighting lately. Difference is when the going gets the tough the tough get scared as hell and hold their ground and do whats right, yeah they might **** their pants but they hold their ground. People like you **** their pants their whole life and lay on their death bed with their family around them knowing that their father and hubby is a waste of human flesh wishing he would just go already because they have other more important things to do. Sleep well buddy for you are a Pathetic little man. Not meaning to offend you or anything

Originally Posted by jacker
I'm sure some of you bigmouths would soil yourselves.Fools who rush in unprepared,die.What good is the gentleman to his family now?

Old 08-16-2008, 02:04 PM
392heminut
Road Captain

Originally Posted by Mr Breeze
Where and who is the lady he was trying to help?....I hope she wasn't one of those punks ole lady....were just assuming she was an innocent women standing in the wrong place.....

Mr. Breeze, I mean no disrespect and hope you don't take this the wrong way, but whatever the woman's status in life is she didn't deserve a beating from two lowlifes like that. One incident during my LEO career that I'll never forget was a disturbance call to the residence of a lowlife doper that I answered. His wife was just as messed up as him, but when I saw the beating he gave her it broke my heart. Sure, she was just another doper on welfare, but she didn't deserve that kind of treatment. It gave me a great deal of satisfaction to haul her old man off to jail that night. I found the cowardly a**hole hiding in the garage!

Old 08-16-2008, 09:48 PM
John TN
Big Kahuna HDF Member
Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

Well at least we know two things about Jacker,, he's a coward and a troll, a real candy ***!!!

Last edited by John TN; 08-16-2008 at 09:52 PM.
Old 08-16-2008, 10:33 PM
RDKingRider
Extreme HDF Member
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Thumbs down

BAN his sorry @$$

Old 08-16-2008, 11:09 PM
ripw4
Tourer

Thats why I always Carry my glock!

Old 08-17-2008, 07:52 AM
Shrimp926
Cruiser

me thinks Jacker is trying to stir up the audience.

My heart goes out to the family of a true hero. RIP Mr. Wood.

Quick Reply: Bikers last good deed