General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Bikers last good deed

Search this Thread

Old 08-12-2008, 08:31 PM
donr101395
Extreme HDF Member
Received 30 Likes on 18 Posts

Originally Posted by biz44
People should really learn how to mind their own affairs and let johnny law to the dirty work.....hell their the ones getting paid for it.
If he would have just called 911, he would have still been riding on down the line somewhere.
I'll disagree also. That is part of what's wrong with the country. Too many folks want someone else to do the dirty work. I hope you never drive by my wife or daughters if they are in trouble. He may have gotten in over his head, but at least he had the ***** to do what was right. Go pull your ***** out of storage.

Old 08-12-2008, 09:28 PM
petemac
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts

Yeah, and if someone let your wife get raped and murdered while they're calling 911, I'm sure you'd be saying the same thing. And you wonder why this country is going down the ****ter.....

Originally Posted by biz44
People should really learn how to mind their own affairs and let johnny law to the dirty work.....hell their the ones getting paid for it.
If he would have just called 911, he would have still been riding on down the line somewhere.

Old 08-12-2008, 09:34 PM
petemac
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts

Human garbage. Would anybody really care if a cop took them into a field and put a round through each of their heads? If they're the scum they are now, imagine them in 20 years when they get out and the future victims that await them.

On second thought, just tie them to the cruiser and drag them through town.

Originally Posted by ccf2mb
Hey guys I'm from Hannibal, and currently live in Columbia going to school. I grew up with this guy's son, but still can't even imagine what he is going through. For those of you who think that he should have left well enough alone thats fine, but if you saw a woman being attacked on the side of the road, I bet you'd stop too. He is truely a hero. Both of the people have been arrested and are being held on $500,00 bond. Here is a link to the obit and another article for the story:

http://www.hannibal.net/obituaries/x...ey-Parker-Wood
http://www.hannibal.net/news/x148513...-investigation
http://www.hannibal.net/news_local/x...to-two-arrests

Thanks for all those who have been supportive. I'll try to answer as many questions as possible.

Old 08-13-2008, 02:38 AM
badinfluence63
Banned
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

to bad there couldn't be an organized unofficial motorcyle procession at his funeral as a gesture of people do care. That what he did was honoarable and he was an honorable man. Not many of those left today. To many "its not my problem". Sorry for his death, sympathies to the family. He talked the talked and walked the walk.

Old 08-13-2008, 03:56 AM
05Hog
Road Captain
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

This guy was a true hero. Prayers go out to his family. It is a shame someone could even consider passing by and not intervening. A big problem when all the sheep just stand around and watch a wolf slaughter a lamb. These two pieces of chit need to be passed around the prison for a good game of bun darts.

Old 08-13-2008, 04:18 AM
Joker1200
Advanced

thats called going down in glory my friend. Respect due.

Old 08-13-2008, 04:49 AM
jacker
Novice

Sounds like he had more ***** than brains,the cemetery's full of em.

Old 08-13-2008, 04:51 AM
jacker
Novice

And all you who want to join a lawless society,where vigilantes rule,go start your own ****ed-up nation!

Old 08-13-2008, 06:09 AM
VA Biker
Tourer

Originally Posted by sldavis
As someone who worked as Johnny Law for 20 years, I can tell you that by the time he stopped his bike, called 911, talked to the dispatcher, who then dispatched officers, and then add their travel time, there was a good chance this woman would have been dead or raped or robbed, whatever their intent was, and they would have been gone. The man is a hero no doubt. To bad he didn't have some help in his hand...

Thats what I was thinking, Im sick of hearing about people turning there back on others that need help.

I saw on Fox News about two months ago an old guy got hit by a car as he walked accross the street . Peopled looked at him and kept walking ,leaving him in the street .Plus the jerk that hit him drove off. Some people need to be bitch slaped.

Old 08-13-2008, 06:12 AM
VA Biker
Tourer

Originally Posted by jacker
And all you who want to join a lawless society,where vigilantes rule,go start your own ****ed-up nation!
And you dont think its ****ed up now? What rock have you been under?

Quick Reply: Bikers last good deed