General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Bikers last good deed

Search this Thread

Old 08-19-2008, 06:46 AM
Ole Coyote
Road Master
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by tda69
Makes you wonder, how many other people would have gotten involved seeing what was happening or just drive right on by with not a care in the world as to that womans plight.

Jacker and Biz: and you call yourself men, sh*t you ain't nothing but slime bags for leaving a women to get her as* beatup by two men. As I said before I hope it wasn't your women needing help. I guess if it was you'd probably call 911 quicker, right.

Old 08-19-2008, 07:17 AM
BobStreetBob
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

The man did the right thing and I salute him. Jacker and Biz...you 2 pussies can kiss my ***. Looking the other way must come easy for you..like an ostrich sticking his head in the ground. Your the problem with the world today. Let someone else worry about it. You make me sick. Pussies,both of you...pussies.
I hope the bikers in jail tear them other two scumbags a new one. As for Jacker and Biz...bet you wish you would have thought before typing your wimpass bull****.

Old 08-19-2008, 02:21 PM
leicafish
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 28 Likes on 18 Posts

Originally Posted by biz44
People should really learn how to mind their own affairs and let johnny law to the dirty work.....hell their the ones getting paid for it.
If he would have just called 911, he would have still been riding on down the line somewhere.
WOW!!! What a F%^% Up Point of view. Guy does a heros act and get a bunch of smack. Being part of society does in fact cost some sort of dues and this this Gentlemen gave his life to get 2 scum bags on the streets. But but what can I say to you other enjoy your life and your shinny bikes and I hope I never have the pleasure meeting someone like you. Unbelievable

God Bless the Family and the Parents that are also burying a son.

Last edited by leicafish; 08-19-2008 at 02:23 PM.
Old 09-21-2008, 06:07 PM
rockon
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 14 Likes on 10 Posts

People should really learn how to mind their own affairs and let johnny law to the dirty work.....hell their the ones getting paid for it.
If he would have just called 911, he would have still been riding on down the line somewhere.
All the cops can do as a result of their response time is show up and clean up the mess. At least this guy took a stand for something.

"Now, we must all fear evil men. But there is another kind of evil which we must fear most, and that is the indifference of good men." ~ Boondock Saints

Last edited by rockon; 09-21-2008 at 10:47 PM.
Old 09-21-2008, 06:35 PM
OU812
Tourer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by plane
He shoulda been packin'!

Here's more info about the murder:

http://www.khqa.com/news/news_story.aspx?id=173345
40 cal GLOCK

Old 09-21-2008, 06:46 PM
jimmything
Stellar HDF Member
Received 23 Likes on 18 Posts

Uh......, that's what makes heros. By the time the COPS get there, sometimes it's too late. But I do see your point.

Old 09-21-2008, 06:46 PM
Cotton Hill
Road Warrior
Received 22 Likes on 17 Posts

Originally Posted by sldavis
As someone who worked as Johnny Law for 20 years, I can tell you that by the time he stopped his bike, called 911, talked to the dispatcher, who then dispatched officers, and then add their travel time, there was a good chance this woman would have been dead or raped or robbed, whatever their intent was, and they would have been gone. The man is a hero no doubt. To bad he didn't have some help in his hand...
+ 1 Thats why I carry a gun cause a cop is too heavy.

Old 09-21-2008, 08:02 PM
streeteagle
Club Member
Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by will2002
Very sad. I only hope those scum bags don`t beat the rapp for some reason! You would be supprised how a slick lawyer could turn this case inside out.
They should be charged with murder 2, but I'm think a slick lawer could get them manslaughter. Hope they get a slick prosecuter. Prayers for his family, as said, a true hero.

Old 09-21-2008, 08:28 PM
krwould
Club Member

Received 1,313 Likes on 1,028 Posts

Originally Posted by 1of2
Why don't we take up a collection for Rodney Woods family. I would certainly pitch in.
Feel the same way! I would like to hear the whole story and as far as Jacker and Biz, the cops can't be everywhere and handle everything! There have been a lot of victims of crimes saved by others who couldn't walk by!

Old 09-21-2008, 10:27 PM
Toolguy
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Are you insane? What if this was you getting thrashed. What would you think if another came along and stood on the side lines on a phone and rode away. Crap. Can't believe the mentality of some people. I don't think the same way and can't understand how you do. I'm want to puke at your comment.

Quick Reply: Bikers last good deed