General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Good Mesh Jacket

Search this Thread

Old 08-02-2008, 09:29 AM
tmitchellof PG
Elite HDF Member
Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
Default RE: Good Mesh Jacket

&nbsp\\;I have a Power Voodoo combination mesh and leather jacket. I wear it in SW Florida. It was recommended by forum member's. A lot better then my perforated leather Cortech jacket and 1/3 the price.
Tom

Old 08-08-2008, 09:10 PM
fotoflojoe
Tourer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up

Originally Posted by 2ForTheRoad
Found a pretty good mesh jacket, it is the Phoenix 5.0 from Joe Rocket. Purchased it from NewEnough.com This site is very quick on their shipping and cover most of the shipping charges on larger orders. Here is a pic of the jacket, if it is the style your looking for I recommend checking it out.
Also, write a testimonial and they will send you a $10 gift certificate for a future order that does not expire.
2ForTheRoad: NewEnough should pay you a commission! Went there after reading your post, saw the jacket, ordered one, I love this thing. Their shipping was unbelievably fast too. Ordered the jacket on Monday morning, and the box was sitting on my desk when I came into work on Wednesday morning. They'll definitely be getting more of my cash.

Thanks for the tip!

Old 08-08-2008, 11:33 PM
SHTFIT
Road Captain
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I wear a Vanson Vent Max3. http://www.vansonleathers.com/produc...3/VX3s_frt.jpg
Great Jacket. Terrible Customer Service (took 6 weeks to get it).
But I do love it on a hot summer day, especially when I hit the highway. The 1000 denier Cordura is tougher than many of the other mesh jackets out there.