General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

CROTCH ROCKET RIDER DIES

Search this Thread

Old 07-03-2008, 03:54 PM
UncleDon
Banned
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: CROTCH ROCKET RIDER DIES

ORIGINAL: GeorgiaGirl

Yep.&nbsp\\;\\\\\\; Gene pool cleansed of another one.&nbsp\\;\\\\\\;
exactly,,,,,,,,plus he ain't my brother. Stupidity kills.,,,,Condolenses to his family

Old 07-03-2008, 04:33 PM
JRK5892
Banned
Received 25 Likes on 23 Posts

"I'm curious, by your definition, what constitutes a "brother"? Just the fact that he was riding a motorcycle? No one acting like a complete moron, with total contempt for anyone else's safety is a brother of mine.
I hear that our brother Jeffrey Dahmer rode a bike too."
&nbsp\\;\\\\\\;
your just an idiot... go pay HD for a new t-shirt and call yourself a hard ***... i&nbsp\\;was hit on the bike a few weeks ago and i had my buddies from all over come to check on me... rocket riders, customs,&nbsp\\;\\\\\\;HD,&nbsp\\;\\\\\\;even bikes held together by duck tape! I own a shop, we build bikes for the way people ride them... I have buddies that have been riding professionally for over 8 years doing stunt shows... for them to walk on one wheel down the street is nothing.&nbsp\\;\\\\\\; Just cause you are too scared to see what your bike can do and like to shine it up more than ride it, does not mean you can come after someone for riding the way he loved... it is sad this happened, by no means gives you the right to tarnish his memory... and yes i woudl consider him a brother for being on two wheels.&nbsp\\;\\\\\\;

Old 07-03-2008, 04:33 PM
John TN
Big Kahuna HDF Member
Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

ORIGINAL: Dyna_Soar

ORIGINAL: John TN

ORIGINAL: JRK5892

wow some ******* remarks for somone that has just been killed doing somethign he loved... i feel bad for his friends and family and hope none of them see these comments... i know people that would argue we are just as crazy as he is just for throwing our leg over our bike and riding on 2 wheels...
+ 1, no one is perfect, anyone who rides a motorcycle has done stupid stuff at one time or the other, sport bikers, cruisers,,, some survive a crash, some don't,, look at the folks that get killed at Deals Gap every year,,, cruisers and sportbike riders alike. Condolences to his family and friends.
&nbsp\\;\\\\\\;\\\\\\\\\\\\\\;
There is a big difference between doing something stupid due to inexperience or lack of skills, and doing something stupid intentionally with full knowledge of the risks.
So, when some screwball decides that MY well-being is worth putting at risk so he can show off, all I care about is me&nbsp\\;\\\\\\;\\\\\\\\\\\\\\;and his other potential victims. I feel sorry for the families of these sociopaths, but I will not mourn for some brain challenged idiot who decided that this was a good decision. And if one of your loved ones was hurt by one of these idiots, you would feel the same way, believe me.
So how would you know either way, the boy is dead he can't tell you?

Dyan Soar and anyone else here, tell me this, have you never once went over the speed limit, have you never once had an alcoholic beverage and driven, have you never once raced on the street on anything freeway included, have you never once driven and talked on your cell phone, have you never once tried to read a map while driving, have you never once driven while taking medication whether legal or not, have you never once broken any laws on the highway or never once endangered anyone by doing any or all of the above.

If you can honestly answer no to all of the above I'll completely let you keep on bashing this dead boy.

I ain't saying the boy is a saint or a rocket scientist for his actions prior to his death, truth is you show me all the highways where no one ever does anything wrong or never endangers someone or never causes an accident that involves themselves and or others and I'll show you an empty highway.

What I am saying is like JK, don't bash the boy like hamburger meat, have a little respect for another motorcycle rider gone down for the last time whether he was just stupid or inexperienced or both, he paid his price, he didn't kill or hurt anyone else, and yes his actions could have but they didn't, he wasn't perfect and I haven't met anyone else yet or ever will that is either.

Old 07-03-2008, 04:58 PM
ZeroFiveFour
Road Warrior
Received 12 Likes on 9 Posts

I ride both types of bikes.&nbsp\\; And responses from harley riders like some above make me ill.&nbsp\\;&nbsp\\; I completely agree with JRK5892.&nbsp\\; Some of the responses to this thread are disgusting.&nbsp\\;&nbsp\\;If I were to die on my crotch rocket and not my harley&nbsp\\;how many of you would show your respect by calling me an idiot or jumping for joy that I had&nbsp\\;been cleansed from the&nbsp\\;gene pool.&nbsp\\;&nbsp\\;&nbsp\\;Sick, just sick.
&nbsp\\;
RIP to a fellow human being who knew the joy of riding.
&nbsp\\;
Cheers,
&nbsp\\;
Tom&nbsp\\;

Old 07-03-2008, 05:00 PM
Dyna_Soar
Banned
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

"I'm curious, by your definition, what constitutes a "brother"? Just the fact that he was riding a motorcycle? No one acting like a complete moron, with total contempt for anyone else's safety is a brother of mine.
I hear that our brother Jeffrey Dahmer rode a bike too."
your just an idiot... go pay HD for a new t-shirt and call yourself a hard ***... i&nbsp\\;\\\\\\;was hit on the bike a few weeks ago and i had my buddies from all over come to check on me... rocket riders, customs,&nbsp\\;\\\\\\;\\\\\\\\\\\\\\;HD,&nbsp\\;\ \\\\\;\\\\\\\\\\\\\\;even bikes held together by duck tape! I own a shop, we build bikes for the way people ride them... I have buddies that have been riding professionally for over 8 years doing stunt shows... for them to walk on one wheel down the street is nothing.&nbsp\\;\\\\\\;\\\\\\\\\\\\\\; Just cause you are too scared to see what your bike can do and like to shine it up more than ride it, does not mean you can come after someone for riding the way he loved... it is sad this happened, by no means gives you the right to tarnish his memory... and yes i woudl consider him a brother for being on two wheels.&nbsp\\;\\\\\\;\\\\\\\\\\\\\\;
&nbsp\\;
Spoken like a true moron.
And I like shooting guns. You think I might just go ahead and try some target practice in public? Sorry if someone gets in the way, but I was having fun and didn't think about that school full of kids on the playground across the street.
&nbsp\\;
Keep your stunts off the street. It's easy to spout off when you arent the victim of some brainless act of "courage" that hurts innocent people. I really don't care if he "rode the way he loved". He decided that it was worth some fun to risk innocent people.
&nbsp\\;
&nbsp\\;
&nbsp\\;

Old 07-03-2008, 05:05 PM
JRK5892
Banned

"Spoken like a true moron.
And I like shooting guns. You think I might just go ahead and try some target practice in public? Sorry if someone gets in the way, but I was having fun and didn't think about that school full of kids on the playground across the street."
&nbsp\\;
WOW.... i do not even have to respond to that... wow... scares me that makes since to you... i am done with this thread, i will continue to help people that need a hand working on their bikes... wow...

Old 07-03-2008, 05:10 PM
Dyna_Soar
Banned

ORIGINAL: Dyna_Soar

wow some ******* remarks for somone that has just been killed doing somethign he loved... i feel bad for his friends and family and hope none of them see these comments... i know people that would argue we are just as crazy as he is just for throwing our leg over our bike and riding on 2 wheels...
+ 1, no one is perfect, anyone who rides a motorcycle has done stupid stuff at one time or the other, sport bikers, cruisers,,, some survive a crash, some don't,, look at the folks that get killed at Deals Gap every year,,, cruisers and sportbike riders alike. Condolences to his family and friends.
&nbsp\\;\\\\\\;\\\\\\\\\\\\\\;\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\ \\\\\\\\\\;
There is a big difference between doing something stupid due to inexperience or lack of skills, and doing something stupid intentionally with full knowledge of the risks.
So, when some screwball decides that MY well-being is worth putting at risk so he can show off, all I care about is me&nbsp\\;\\\\\\;\\\\\\\\\\\\\\;\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\ \\\\\\\\\\\\;and his other potential victims. I feel sorry for the families of these sociopaths, but I will not mourn for some brain challenged idiot who decided that this was a good decision. And if one of your loved ones was hurt by one of these idiots, you would feel the same way, believe me.
So how would you know either way, the boy is dead he can't tell you?

Dyan Soar and anyone else here, tell me this, have you never once went over the speed limit, have you never once had an alcoholic beverage and driven, have you never once raced on the street on anything freeway included, have you never once driven and talked on your cell phone, have you never once tried to read a map while driving, have you never once driven while taking medication whether legal or not, have you never once broken any laws on the highway or never once endangered anyone by doing any or all of the above.

If you can honestly answer no to all of the above I'll completely let you keep on bashing this dead boy.

I ain't saying the boy is a saint or a rocket scientist for his actions prior to his death, truth is you show me all the highways where no one ever does anything wrong or never endangers someone or never causes an accident that involves themselves and or others and I'll show you an empty highway.

What I am saying is like JK, don't bash the boy like hamburger meat, have a little respect for another motorcycle rider gone down for the last time whether he was just stupid or inexperienced or both, he paid his price, he didn't kill or hurt anyone else, and yes his actions could have but they didn't, he wasn't perfect and I haven't met anyone else yet or ever will that is either.
&nbsp\\;
&nbsp\\;
This is stupid on so many levels that I don't know where to begin.
&nbsp\\;
So tell me, what if he HAD killed someone? And it's only by chance that he didn't. Would your little eulogy still be the same? What if he had hit your daughter, or your wife. What if some crotch rocket had split your wife's car in two? Would your responses still be "Well, at least he was doing what he loved"? Go on, get out there in the street. Ride along with some paramedic....or ask a cop if he thinks those daring riders are "just having a little fun" and arent hurting anyone. Do you actually think this guy was in control of his bike, or do you think that the guard rail was pat of his plan? What if that guard rail had been a kid on his bicycle?
&nbsp\\;
Would you still be so calm and understanding? The problem with most of you here is that most of you have never had to actually witness this idiocy or have to see the families and victims of the innocent. Well, I have seen more than my share. So your politically correct crap doesn't phase me at all.
&nbsp\\;
&nbsp\\;
&nbsp\\;

Old 07-03-2008, 05:15 PM
Dyna_Soar
Banned

WOW.... i do not even have to respond to that... wow... scares me that makes since to you... i am done with this thread, i will continue to help people that need a hand working on their bikes... wow...
&nbsp\\;
Can someone translate this into English?

Old 07-03-2008, 05:22 PM
JRK5892
Banned

actually I was an EMT in chicago for two years, as well as a volunteer fireman in missouri though college... i have seen them... i have also been in them! I have many rocket customers and ride with them often.&nbsp\\; I have also rode with people that ahve smacked the sides of cars when they pulled out... car wins... i will tell you... i&nbsp\\;was on sceen of&nbsp\\;a rocket that hit a empty school bus at 95 MPH... the buss tried to cross the highway and died at the top of a hill and in NO way was the bus even remotely torn in half the bike and the rider however where.... it was sad... i have seen well over 50 bike accidents and NEVER have i seen a car, truck, van, or any vehicle torn in half by a bike... pure size and mass, bike looses... you have gotten off track... this kid did not HURT anyone, you are tarnishing him when he commited no fault to anyone, he paid the price for his fault.

Old 07-03-2008, 05:28 PM
SportsterBob
Club Member
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

ORIGINAL: ZeroFiveFour

I ride both types of bikes.&nbsp\\;\\\\\\; And responses from harley riders like some above make me ill.&nbsp\\;\\\\\\;&nbsp\\;\\\\\\; I completely agree with JRK5892.&nbsp\\;\\\\\\; Some of the responses to this thread are disgusting.&nbsp\\;\\\\\\;&nbsp\\;\\\\\\;If I were to die on my crotch rocket and not my harley&nbsp\\;\\\\\\;how many of you would show your respect by calling me an idiot or jumping for joy that I had&nbsp\\;\\\\\\;been cleansed from the&nbsp\\;\\\\\\;gene pool.&nbsp\\;\\\\\\;&nbsp\\;\\\\\\;&nbsp\\;\\\\\\; Sick, just sick.
&nbsp\\;\\\\\\;
RIP to a fellow human being who knew the joy of riding.
&nbsp\\;\\\\\\;
Cheers,
&nbsp\\;\\\\\\;
Tom&nbsp\\;\\\\\\;
Not all bike riders are out there for the same reasons as evidenced by the different types and styles of motorcycles available. Needless to say there is a rivalry and always will be between the different types of riders and brands out there. That being said, I won't get into the stereotypes aimed at one group to the other, other than it does exist and it's a part of life on 2-wheels. Some push the limit to hone their skills and others lose thier lives in the quest to get those skills. Having lived long enough to get past the "pushing the limit" on 2-wheels, I do feel sad that a young man lost his life doing what gave him a rush that didn't require drugs.
Rather than give a lame "can't we all get along" speech, I'll just say "different strokes for different folks"!

Quick Reply: CROTCH ROCKET RIDER DIES