General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

OCC Temporary store closing...

Search this Thread

Old 06-27-2008, 05:49 PM
Bumm
Advanced
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: OCC Temporary store closing...

I met Sr. in Tempe Az a few years ago.&nbsp\\; We share facial hair.&nbsp\\; He yelled from across the restaurant "Hay,&nbsp\\; you trying to look like me"&nbsp\\; I yelled back, "I'm older than you....you trying to look like me".&nbsp\\; Everyone had a good laugh,&nbsp\\; he signed a couple of menus for the kids and talked for a while.&nbsp\\; Very few custom builders start from scratch.&nbsp\\; They all buy blanks and custom make fenders from them.&nbsp\\; Most buy someone else's frames.&nbsp\\; OCC now makes their own frames, fenders, and wheels,&nbsp\\; a lot more than most.&nbsp\\; Vinnie left because he wasn't getting paid as much as he felt he was worth.&nbsp\\; You got to remember,&nbsp\\; Jr. Mickie, and Steve (cousin)&nbsp\\;are family,&nbsp\\; Vinnie was a friend and employee,&nbsp\\; now an owner.&nbsp\\; I used to get a charge when some of the employees would bitch "Where's Jr.&nbsp\\; how come Mickie doesn't do anything".&nbsp\\; They don't have to,&nbsp\\; Daddy owns the business.&nbsp\\; If you don't feel you get the respect you deserve,&nbsp\\; LEAVE!
&nbsp\\;
Vinnie and Cody were at the Laughlin River Run standing in front of this huge transporter.&nbsp\\; No motorcycles,&nbsp\\; but a ton of T-shirts.&nbsp\\; I would have to guess 'someone' is backing them.