General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Watch your temper!

Search this Thread

Old 09-16-2008, 09:51 AM
Slaps
Road Master
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by rydermike
If some *** is driving just a very few feet off my fender , I will accelerate,change lanes or let the idiot go on by , HOWEVER if anyone approaches me in a aggressive way as a pedistrian in traffic , I'd clear out at least one clip , if not other caliber's clip to . My biggest issue either home or out in public might be explaining why there is more than ne caliber in the now dead swiss cheese appearing body of the perp.
People like you should not own a gun.

Old 09-16-2008, 09:55 AM
krwould
Club Member

Received 1,313 Likes on 1,028 Posts

After reading this and thinking back about two years ago I had a guy cut me off missing my front wheel by about a foot or so and after he gets in front of me flips me off! Well i am 6'-2" about 250 lbs and at the next light I throw the stand down walk up beside his car and smacked the window with my hand. I more or less told him I would drag his sorry $ss outta the car and kick it for being such an a-hole! I guess that wasn't one of the smartest things I have ever done! The light changed and he took off!
They say on the news here that you shouldn't put yourself in a position like that because you never know if the other person is carrying a weapon or what frame of mind they are in. I believe that day was one of those days for me I had a bad day and this $******* pushed me over the edge!
I doubt that I will do it again after reading this and other articles like it because I can't say that for sure! My OL was tee'd off at me when she heard about it and says I have road rage! No one wins in this situation so like they tell you on the news the best thing is to walk and forget about it but that is easier said than done!

Old 09-16-2008, 10:14 AM
Photo
Outstanding HDF Member

Originally Posted by Mad Mike
Hey photo, how can they have high crime rates over there when everybody's packin' and it's not a crime to just shoot. Make my day, maybe we ought to be lookin' at changing some of the laws over here? I have a hard time myself keepin' the old blood pressure down below a 100 when some towel head is tail gating me in his little GTI with the blacked out windows - and doin' it no matter what lane I'm in!
I didnt make any comment about the crime rate 'over there' (in the USA). I disputed the comment that we had some of the highest violent crime rates around 'over here' (in the UK). Of course some laws should be changed over here. I also hate tailgaters especially when Im on the bike.

Hope you dont have to wait too long for that 09 bike my friend, it always feels like forever when your waiting.

Old 09-16-2008, 10:21 AM
Mad Mike
Road Master

Originally Posted by Photo
I didnt make any comment about the crime rate 'over there' (in the USA). I disputed the comment that we had some of the highest violent crime rates around 'over here' (in the UK). Of course some laws should be changed over here. I also hate tailgaters especially when Im on the bike.

Hope you dont have to wait too long for that 09 bike my friend, it always feels like forever when your waiting.
Misunderstood bro - just thinkin' we should adopt some of the same methods over here.
Looks like it's going to be 1 March on the Fat Bob and I got to turn in the RK in the beginning of October. OL says I can use her Dyna but she's going to make me beg (what's new?). Thanks for the thought though.
I got myself psych'd about waiting - keep re-doing the wish list. Guess I'll try to get over to the States in Feb and see how much shijt I can cram in a suitcase and still not get bagged at Customs when I come back.

Old 09-16-2008, 12:03 PM
rydermike
Road Warrior
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Slaps
People like you should not own a gun.
People like you should just stay the hell in the liberal Northeast where you belong . Let me clarify it for you If someone was aggresively coming at me with no apparent reason and mention the word kill or something to that effect there are only 2 option 1) Kick thier *** (and just how do you know they are not armed with some weapon 2 ) take them out. Reality is society should be more polite toward each other and not openly show such rage .... especially when approaching a stranger.

Old 09-16-2008, 12:08 PM
shooter537
Cruiser

For one day I would like to be the "Bitchslap" police. That's right. Pull people over when they do stupid crap and instead of giving them a ticket, just "Bitch slap" em. I'd even have a marked car with lights on top and the decals on the side that say "Bitchslap" police. Whatcha think?

Old 09-16-2008, 12:10 PM
krwould
Club Member

Received 1,313 Likes on 1,028 Posts

Originally Posted by shooter537
For one day I would like to be the "Bitchslap" police. That's right. Pull people over when they do stupid crap and instead of giving them a ticket, just "Bitch slap" em. I'd even have a marked car with lights on top and the decals on the side that say "Bitchslap" police. Whatcha think?
Might get shot!

Old 09-16-2008, 12:14 PM
TequilaJohn
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by shooter537
I don't think one person could physically work the overtime required to perform those duties adequately. hehe

Old 09-16-2008, 12:33 PM
Slaps
Road Master

Originally Posted by rydermike
People like you should just stay the hell in the liberal Northeast where you belong . Let me clarify it for you If someone was aggresively coming at me with no apparent reason and mention the word kill or something to that effect there are only 2 option 1) Kick thier *** (and just how do you know they are not armed with some weapon 2 ) take them out. Reality is society should be more polite toward each other and not openly show such rage .... especially when approaching a stranger.
Sorry a ***** with a gun is still a *****. Takes a real man to hide behind a gun because you are not man enough with out it. Also what terrible shot are you where it would take 2 clips to take some one out? Maybe when you stop shacking while holding the gun you might be a better shot.

Now if you were in your house and some one broke in and you shot them I'd be fine with that but some one coming up to your car door and you want to empty 12+ rounds into them? You need some professional help.

Old 09-16-2008, 12:58 PM
Cowboy115
Banned

I would agree with the slap patrol the thing is I dont think it would work here in Tx, there are alot of nut jobs who carry guns and are quick to shoot someone befor telling them what time it is.

Quick Reply: Watch your temper!