General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Watch your temper!

Search this Thread

Old 07-01-2008, 06:27 PM
coltsfan
Road Warrior
Received 14 Likes on 12 Posts
Default RE: Watch your temper!

ORIGINAL: MTBlood

newest update from today

http://www.wave3.com/global/story.asp?s=8580276
&nbsp\\;
I have thought about this and really, why would anyone even bother to argue with a woman in traffic? You can't get off the bike and beat her down no matter what. I just point at them and laugh. I honestly believe that woman has an extreme attitude problem, and if it was a woman that she shot she would already be in jail, as it is, it is going to be hard to convince all 12 jurors she was criminally laible.
&nbsp\\;
But&nbsp\\;for what it's worth, I really hope they put her and her son up on charges, getting a conviction on him should be a slam dunk.

Old 07-01-2008, 07:27 PM
rfranz1952
Tourer
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

It is interesting to read the responses to this, and to the "Texan Joe Horn" case, in which Mr. Horn shot two alledged burglars in the back as they ran from him.&nbsp\\; (By the way, they didn't burgle his property, it was his neighbor's.)
&nbsp\\;
For the record, I think the woman in this case had far more justification than did Mr. Horn, but I am still not sure that she was justified.
&nbsp\\;
&nbsp\\;

Old 07-01-2008, 11:54 PM
Medicfrost
Road Warrior
Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Mr Horn did a noble service.

Old 07-02-2008, 03:17 AM
rydermike
Road Warrior
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Mr Horn can be my neighbor ANYTIME , and we can take turns keeping eyes wide open for loser perps to take out. When it comes to the bottom feeders in society I firmly believe in "smoke 'em if ya got 'em in your sights" A thinning of the gene pool from these leeches on society would be a huge plus.

Old 07-02-2008, 06:52 AM
Ole Coyote
Road Master
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Amen, brother

Old 07-02-2008, 11:12 AM
RoadKingRon1
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

"bump"

Old 07-02-2008, 01:45 PM
Phlipper
Tourer
Received 21 Likes on 15 Posts

ORIGINAL: rfranz1952

It is interesting to read the responses to this, and to the "Texan Joe Horn" case, in which Mr. Horn shot two alledged burglars in the back as they ran from him.&nbsp\\;\\\\\\; (By the way, they didn't burgle his property, it was his neighbor's.)
&nbsp\\;\\\\\\;
For the record, I think the woman in this case had far more justification than did Mr. Horn, but I am still not sure that she was justified.
&nbsp\\;\\\\\\;
&nbsp\\;\\\\\\;
&nbsp\\;
A similar case arose in Durham, NC a few years ago.&nbsp\\; Guy home from work with a sick kid hears a noise in the garage of his home.&nbsp\\; Goes in and sees a young man making a pile of stuff to carry out.&nbsp\\; Burglar is trying to run cuz the homeowner is packing heat ... homeowner drills him in the back and smokes him.&nbsp\\; Court rules that as long as the burglar is still inside the home it doesn't matter that his back is turned and he's headed out.&nbsp\\; He could still change his mind ... turn around and start making more trouble.&nbsp\\; That's one burglar that won't be burglin' no mo.

Old 07-02-2008, 03:24 PM
Roadjunkie1
Banned
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Where they stalkers?

Old 07-02-2008, 03:49 PM
Double00Aught
Road Master
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

ORIGINAL: Phlipper

ORIGINAL: rfranz1952

It is interesting to read the responses to this, and to the "Texan Joe Horn" case, in which Mr. Horn shot two alledged burglars in the back as they ran from him. \\\\\\;\\\\\\\\\\\\\\; (By the way, they didn't burgle his property, it was his neighbor's.)
\\\\\\;\\\\\\\\\\\\\\;
\\\\\\;\\\\\\\\\\\\\\;
\\\\\\;\\\\\\\\\\\\\\;
\\\\\\;
A similar case arose in Durham, NC a few years ago. \\\\\\; Guy home from work with a sick kid hears a noise in the garage of his home. \\\\\\; Goes in and sees a young man making a pile of stuff to carry out. \\\\\\; Burglar is trying to run cuz the homeowner is packing heat ... homeowner drills him in the back and smokes him. \\\\\\; Court rules that as long as the burglar is still inside the home it doesn't matter that his back is turned and he's headed out. \\\\\\; He could still change his mind ... turn around and start making more trouble. \\\\\\; That's one burglar that won't be burglin' no mo.
Here in Indiana you can smoke'm while they are still on your property, that's an awfully long run for some properties.

Old 07-02-2008, 06:45 PM
Other Sheep
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 9 Likes on 6 Posts

No trespassing. Violators will be shot. Survivors will be shot again.

Quick Reply: Watch your temper!