General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Watch your temper!

Search this Thread

Old 06-28-2008, 06:32 AM
Harschl
Tourer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Watch your temper!

Why not lock the door and call 911. She is fucXed and will be going to jail. He had no gun or knife, stick, club. The rules of deadly force were not applicable here. She should have understood when she could use deadly force. Now she will be someone's beotch behind bars.

Old 06-28-2008, 08:17 AM
david117585
Advanced

is there really a need to kick and scream at someone after you shoot them in the chest for no good reason, 99.9% of pulling a gun will solve the problem, surely the guy would have backed off when he saw the gun...

Old 06-28-2008, 05:09 PM
rydermike
Road Warrior
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ORIGINAL: atomic

THis is pretty f@@Ked up.&nbsp\\;\\\\\\; This is a perfect example why guns should be illegal. If guns weren't illegal have this road rage **** would be over.&nbsp\\;\\\\\\;&nbsp\\;\\\\\\; Without guns people would be respectful of others rights or they would get the **** beat out of them.&nbsp\\;\\\\\\; Good to know this can happen.&nbsp\\;\\\\\\; Perhaps I should get a gun and the next time somebody in the SUV tries to kill me with their vehicle I should just shoot them.&nbsp\\;\\\\\\; Of course, they would arrest me in such a case.

I can't believe this bitch isn't locked up yet.&nbsp\\;\\\\\\; F##cked up country we live in.
Actually if EVERYONE carried a gun THEN people would be much nicer to everyone , afterall even if we followed Hitler's lead on "being the 1st civilised country to ban citizens from owning guns" there would still be a signifigant number of guns in circulation ....England banned guns several years ago and still&nbsp\\; has firarm violence.
She apparently feared for her life , guy shouldn't had been aggressive

Old 06-28-2008, 05:15 PM
rydermike
Road Warrior
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Only thing I see that she did wrong was to not finish the thug off . Besides the lawsuit crap she's gonna have to deal with now , but would have avoided a conflicting story.
Hell I'd prolly have to explain why there were multiple caliber's in the thug. Which would pretty much be&nbsp\\; "because it's all the ammunition I had" .... pretty much same thing a sherriff in Fl said when his deputies put 68 rounds and shot perhaps as many as 127 rounds into a cop killer last year.
ONE LESS THUG!

Old 06-28-2008, 05:33 PM
ChefE
Tourer

ORIGINAL: MTBlood

This hasn't been brought up, and I kind of don't like it that I am, but lets reverse the rolls. This was a biker, pissed off, walking up to the window of a black lady and her teenage son. What if it were a black dude, pissed off, walking up to the window of a white girl. I think everyone would be singing accolades for her bravery in shooting him. Just an angle we haven't covered yet, but I think worth a view.
&nbsp\\;
In this scenario, Al Sharpton, Jessie Jackson and the NAACP would have already made sure she was charged and in jail for violating his civil rights.

Old 06-28-2008, 05:39 PM
JBaker421
Big Kahuna HDF Member
Received 18 Likes on 16 Posts

ORIGINAL: Ghosty

Hmmm, interesting comment Baker. What if he had been an off duty or undercover cop. I wonder if her shooting him would be so strongly defended. She had no idea who she was shooting. She had a reckless disregard for human life and did her best to take one. Many here say he was wrong for getting off his bike and approaching the car. If he had been a cop would he still have been wrong? I don't think so. If she had shot a cop would her self defense plea still work? I don't think so. The fact of the matter is she had no idea who she was shooting but was determined to show that dirty biker that she had more and bigger ***** than he did. I hope that the surveilance film can shed more light on the shooting and I hope that if it can be shown that he did not attempt to enter her car or try to hit her that she be prosecuted for attempted murder.
I don't get your logic at all, sorry. Your argument seems to be all about what if he's a cop which he isn't. A cop has an obligation to flash a badge and ID himself in which case I doubt&nbsp\\;she would have shot. If she had, she'd be f'd already. This was pure road rage and he approached a woman who had her son with her and he was asking for it. Call it the She Bear syndrome. Just my $.02.&nbsp\\;

Old 06-28-2008, 06:58 PM
bsea
Road Captain
Received 15 Likes on 4 Posts

ORIGINAL: Ghosty

Hmmm, interesting comment Baker. What if he had been an off duty or undercover cop. I wonder if her shooting him would be so strongly defended. She had no idea who she was shooting. She had a reckless disregard for human life and did her best to take one. Many here say he was wrong for getting off his bike and approaching the car. If he had been a cop would he still have been wrong? I don't think so. If she had shot a cop would her self defense plea still work? I don't think so. The fact of the matter is she had no idea who she was shooting but was determined to show that dirty biker that she had more and bigger ***** than he did. I hope that the surveilance film can shed more light on the shooting and I hope that if it can be shown that he did not attempt to enter her car or try to hit her that she be prosecuted for attempted murder.
"If ifs and buts were candy and nuts, it would be Christmas every day." Couldn't resist. The if this and that stuff is silly because it simply doesn't matter. He was not a cop and he was not making a car stop. He was a regular citizen with no covering of the law, he was pissed off, and he did something stupid. Cops are taught that it is dangerous to approach a vehicle after a car stop. He stopped her car (yes, she could have gone around him), approached her car because, according to him, to discuss her driving. Bad idea, almost fatally so. I certainly don't wish him any harm, but this was just plain stupid. Hopefully it's a lesson learned.

Incidentally, she bears a good bit of blame for the outcome as well. Be interesting to see if she's indicted. Even if she's not, the fact that she's had to hire attorneys, go through the anguish of not knowing her fate, and will likely face a civil suit should be enough to teach the gun carriers that there is a tremendous amount of responsibility that goes with the right to carry.

Bill

Old 06-28-2008, 07:01 PM
bulkman2008
Tourer
Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts

What if , instead of it being a female with her kid in that car , what if it had been a man about 6' 5" 235 lbs. more than likely none of this would have happened cause he probably would not have walked up to that car in the first place .

Old 06-29-2008, 07:08 AM
fxdwg_rugby
Road Master

Bump, Whats his side of the story?

Old 06-29-2008, 08:31 AM
raftgyde
Road Master

Man Shot In Road Rage Incident Describes EventsWesley Mosier Jr. Gives His Version Of EventsPOSTED: 5:12 pm EDT June 27, 2008[/align]UPDATED: 9:51 pm EDT June 27, 2008

LOUISVILLE, Ky. [/b]The man shot during what police are calling a road rage incident is speaking out for the first time.

Wesley Mosier Jr. spoke exclusively to NewsChannel 32 Friday afternoon at the hospital. He was supposed to be released Friday, but his condition isn't improving.

In the meantime, he said he wants the public to know what really happened."I'd like to see them do to her just exactly what they would probably do to me if the shoe was on the other foot," he said. "No more, no less."

Mosier said he never knew Yalanda Parrish before last Tuesday. According to Mosier, he was testing out his new motorcycle when a woman in an SUV who police say is Parrish began tailgating him.

Mosier said the pavement was uneven and there were railroad tracks. He said after being tailgated for some time, he drove in between two cars to get away from her.

Mosier said when he got to a red light, he parked his motorcycle and began walking over to her car to find out why she was tailgating him.

"I just pecked on the window," he said. "It was partially down. And I says, 'Is there a reason why you're on my bumper so close?' And they didn't answer. And they put the window the rest of the way down. And she said, 'Yeah, it's your lucky day.' And I said, 'Why is that?' And she said, 'You're getting ready to get killed.' …I wonder how many years she took off my life.

"NewsChannel 32 contacted Parrish, but she declined to comment.
[/align]

Quick Reply: Watch your temper!