General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Watch your temper!

Search this Thread

Old 06-26-2008, 02:09 PM
sbdynafan
Tourer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Watch your temper!

ORIGINAL: bulkman2008

I am glad she shot him and hopes she gets off , she probably will anyway . Big man runs up to a woman in her car with her kid sitting there got just was he deserved that`s why some people are allowed to carry a gun to calm a clown like that down , that pistol made her equal to him and like I said I think that`s a real good thing she did and should get an award for plugging that dumb ***** !
&nbsp\\;
Wow how very presumptuous! with the few actual facts that you have you want to give her an award? HA!
Lets look at this from a true logical sense:
1) you have absolutely no facts as to where, when or why this incident accured! as far as you know when he is able to talk he may give a very damaging statement that she hit him or in someway committed an offense in traffic and that he was trying to stop her for it and get her to concede and wait for police or exchange information.
2)&nbsp\\;whether she was wrong or&nbsp\\;right to shoot him the one thing you along with most people here are forgetting is the "OJ factor"&nbsp\\;
Whether or not she gets criminally charged is not half the problems she faces, because once&nbsp\\;he&nbsp\\;is able to make decisions on his own he will be able to sue her in&nbsp\\;civil court and&nbsp\\;will with out a doubt win that suit. In civil law it gets very&nbsp\\;specific and unless she was about to have her life or her sons life taken from her she had no right to shoot him on a public street! His lawyer will be able to blow huge holes in her defense and it will be extremely easy for his lawyer to prove she not only was outside of her rights but that the&nbsp\\;city is also at fault for not removing that permit&nbsp\\;after 1st offense of brandishing...
Bottom line is she is screwed&nbsp\\;because he had way&nbsp\\;more rights going for him as soon as she pulled that weapon! Since he was unarmed.
&nbsp\\;
I am not judging either of them and will not make a conclusion based on the little evidence given to us so far&nbsp\\;on this case. and I think it is rediculous for you to&nbsp\\;have done so![:'(]&nbsp\\;&nbsp\\;

Old 06-26-2008, 02:24 PM
bulkman2008
Tourer
Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts

if it was your wife , daughter ,&nbsp\\;mother or any other family member you`d be singing a different tune so save it . That`s the thing with a lot of so called bad a&amp\\;&amp\\;`s they run their big mouth and when someone calls their bluff you start backing off , she shot the tuff man I hope he croaks and that`s the way it is I carry a gun and a club when in my truck , run up and look for trouble and I promise you`ll find it ! That`s great she took one more stupid off the street .

Old 06-26-2008, 02:31 PM
StargazerXT12
Road Warrior

... she shot the tuff man I hope he croaks and that`s the way it is I carry a gun and a club when in my truck , run up and look for trouble and I promise you`ll find it ! That`s great she took one more stupid off the street .
&nbsp\\;
[sm=jawdrop.gif]&nbsp\\; WOW, have you considered anger managment?

Old 06-26-2008, 02:39 PM
sbergloff
Road Captain
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I am glad she shot him and hopes she gets off , she probably will anyway . Big man runs up to a woman in her car with her kid sitting there got just was he deserved that`s why some people are allowed to carry a gun to calm a clown like that down , that pistol made her equal to him and like I said I think that`s a real good thing she did and should get an award for plugging that dumb ***** !
&nbsp\\;
The pistol did not make her equal to him\\; it made her the higher power.&nbsp\\; This is why he was the one in danger, and he is in the hospital, and she is not.&nbsp\\; Going off of soley what she said, without being able to hear his side of things yet, it is a little early to say he that he deserved it.&nbsp\\; Maybe he did deserve it, maybe he didn't.&nbsp\\; I doubt this was her only option, and am very interested in hearing the other side of this.

Old 06-26-2008, 02:58 PM
bulkman2008
Tourer

Yep you`re probably right I do tend to jump too fast sometimes , sorry about that . Just that when someone walks up to me with a bad attitude I never waited to get punched first . Generally when some one walks up to you in your car and pulls the door open he ain`t there to shake hands with you . Just that some people act different to different situations . But ,,, I still stand by what I said , you walk up to me with the killer look in your eye and grab my door handle or open my front door of my house with intent , they`ll be trouble .

Old 06-26-2008, 04:37 PM
Double00Aught
Road Master

This hasn't been brought up, and I kind of don't like it that I am, but lets reverse the rolls. This was a biker, pissed off, walking up to the window of a black lady and her teenage son. What if it were a black dude, pissed off, walking up to the window of a white girl. I think everyone would be singing accolades for her bravery in shooting him. Just an angle we haven't covered yet, but I think worth a view.

Old 06-26-2008, 05:18 PM
sbdynafan
Tourer

Yep you`re probably right I do tend to jump too fast sometimes , sorry about that . Just that when someone walks up to me with a bad attitude I never waited to get punched first . Generally when some one walks up to you in your car and pulls the door open he ain`t there to shake hands with you . Just that some people act different to different situations . But ,,, I still stand by what I said , you walk up to me with the killer look in your eye and grab my door handle or open my front door of my house with intent , they`ll be trouble .
&nbsp\\;
your assuming she is telling the truth when there are 2 witnesses singin a different tune and another singin a 3rd tune... oh yeah and the camera that shows him standing at her door then on the ground and yet her door is still closed and she is still in the car. huummm?
Just like many public crimes there's the people jumpin on the band wagon.... aaannnnd there are the people who are making logical decisions based on the few facts given. And as usual the trial by fire types are on the band wagon praising her based on false and incomplete information... hum stupid is as stupid does eh?

Old 06-26-2008, 06:36 PM
bulkman2008
Tourer

I am basing it on the fact that she dropped him at HER car door , she did`nt get out of her car and walk up to him and shoot him , he came to her and started , I think she did right no matter , he came looking and she showed him , I bet if he does live he will NEVER walk up and grab anyones car door again , think so ? I have been riding harleys a long time bought my first one in 72 and had one every since and it seems the young guns or the ones looking for trouble , it`s like they own the road and don`t mess with me attitude . It does`nt work that way ,&nbsp\\;some people don`t scare from a bad act I bet he could have $hit when he looked into that barrel of her gun .

Old 06-26-2008, 06:45 PM
bulkman2008
Tourer

How about we just let it go , like religion not everyone will agree on everything I consider the folks on here to be friends .

Old 06-27-2008, 08:49 AM
fxdwg_rugby
Road Master

WTF, somebody should be charged...this is BS
The DA is chicken$h!t....!

Quick Reply: Watch your temper!