General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

oregon fuel

Search this Thread

Old 06-04-2008 | 11:17 AM
edilgdaor
Banned
Default RE: oregon fuel

The economy in Oregon has had some rough moments, and I have always suspected that this law was about giving gas station employees jobs.

The danger is, when them Oregonians come to California, they try to pump their own gas and pour it all over the place.

Old 06-05-2008 | 12:42 AM
SoftailBrian
Outstanding HDF Member

Yeah! Cus' us Oreegoniuns ain't too smurt now is we?
ORIGINAL: edilgdaor

The economy in Oregon has had some rough moments, and I have always suspected that this law was about giving gas station employees jobs.

The danger is, when them Oregonians come to California, they try to pump their own gas and pour it all over the place.

Old 06-05-2008 | 01:21 AM
JBaker421
Big Kahuna HDF Member

ORIGINAL: edilgdaor

Actually, Oregon's economy is better than many states right now. We've had a real big influx of high tech companies - Intel, Google, etc. There are plenty of things to criticize about the State though, lmao.

Also, this having someone pump gas for you is the&nbsp\\;\\\\\\;voters' idea. We've had several referendums and inititives on the ballots over the years and it always goes down big. The voters want someone to pump gas for them.
&nbsp\\;
$.02.

Old 06-05-2008 | 01:46 AM
kwoozn
Road Captain

So...to sum this up, when on your scoot, you will still be able to gas it yourself!
Four wheelers, an attendant will be doing it for you!
And, if you drive an 18-wheeler, you will be fueling it yourself and logging it accordingly!
Having no state&nbsp\\;sales tax on any purchases&nbsp\\;is a bennie!!

Old 06-05-2008 | 02:57 AM
Twolf
Road Master

ORIGINAL: wideglidebob

man twolf your one bad *** what are you 115lbs and ride a sporty with 10,000 $ in accories, and you have the chaps and all the fringe, and you wear hd t-shirts to church, even your ol is bad boy you are one tuffy
&nbsp\\;\\\\\\;
Ya know, dude, I can take some good natured ribbin' from "Softail Brian", but y'all done crossed the line with that post. [:@]
&nbsp\\;\\\\\\;
(To Terry and the mods, leave this one alone, I got it and will not pursue it after this post. OK?)
&nbsp\\;\\\\\\;
Bob, ya MUST be a drunk! Ya didn't even see my bike in my sig pic? Ain't a Sporty! DUMBASS!!! And 115 lbs? LMMFAO at you!
&nbsp\\;\\\\\\;
BTW, anyone ever tell ya that you are a bad typist/speller? "ACCESSORIES".
&nbsp\\;\\\\\\;
Oh, yeah, I have&nbsp\\;3 grand in the bike, but NO extra chrome, just pure performance. Chaps, yes. Only fer cold and rain. NO fringe.
&nbsp\\;\\\\\\;
But I DO have 3 sets of gloves, one pair is fingerless. Cold protection, I don't wear gloves at all now that it is warm.
&nbsp\\;\\\\\\;
FYI, I have ONE HD tee that the STEALER gave me when I bought my bike, my 3rd Harley in 20 yrs. I don't go ta church, but I believe.
&nbsp\\;\\\\\\;
On a closing note, I taught my OL how ta shoot and how ta fight. I'm very well qualified in both respects.
&nbsp\\;\\\\\\;
She would probly laugh at ya...
&nbsp\\;\\\\\\;
Am I a bad-assed MF?&nbsp\\;\\\\\\; Not at all. &nbsp\\;\\\\\\;&nbsp\\;\\\\\\;
&nbsp\\;\\\\\\;
I'm jus' a regular ol' American, who speaks and acts FREELY!
&nbsp\\;\\\\\\;
Now, if ya wanna mellow out and cruise this way, I'll buy ya a beer or 3.&nbsp\\;&nbsp\\;\\\\\\;
&nbsp\\;\\\\\\;
&nbsp\\;\\\\\\;
&nbsp\\;\\\\\\;
&nbsp\\;\\\\\\;
&nbsp\\;\\\\\\;