General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

haters...

Search this Thread

Old 06-01-2008, 11:59 AM
jaycross
Novice
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default haters...

so i took the bike out yesterday to go riding with a friend. im 17 and i ride a 2002 883 sportster (i paid for it). on my way out to my friends house i stop to get gas and see two guys in probably their late 20's riding huffy stunt bikes. i dont think anything of it and got my gas. i go up to pay inside and i hear these 2 guys on their bikes sitting right by the door very obviously making fun of me. (i shave my head and have a goatee and thats what i heard em talkin about). then as i come back out they are still talkin trash about me and my bike! i turn my shoulder and as i get back on my bike and start it one of them screams at me "little boys shouldnt be riding big bikes they could get themselves hurt" by this point i was pretty pissed off so i just make sure i hit the throttle a little harder than normal and make them shut up.

im sorry for the huge rant but i mean these guys had obviously done nothing with their life i still cant understand why people like that feel the need to bring down people that have something they dont.

i paid for my bike with no help from my parents and i am damn proud of it.... but then again... they probably paid for their bikes too

Old 06-01-2008, 12:05 PM
Novice
Tourer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: haters...

Lighten up brother, chill. Get used to people talking about you - it will go on forever.

Maybe they were jealous of your ride - your shaved head, goatee, clothing, etc, yada, yada, yada.

If I let everything that has been said about me - get to me - I'd be in an asylum right now. or jail.

Old 06-01-2008, 12:07 PM
faber
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts

You should be proud of your bike and how you bought it. Many folks two or three times your age can't claim the same.

As for guys in the mid-20s hanging around a gas station on the BMX bikes......I'm guessing they were not home on vacation from law school or med school. whatever they hell they were saying, consider the source.

Old 06-01-2008, 12:10 PM
cosmicHD
Road Warrior
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

ORIGINAL: jaycross

so i took the bike out yesterday to go riding with a friend. im 17 and i ride a 2002 883 sportster (i paid for it). on my way out to my friends house i stop to get gas and see two guys in probably their late 20's riding huffy stunt bikes. i dont think anything of it and got my gas. i go up to pay inside and i hear these 2 guys on their bikes sitting right by the door very obviously making fun of me. (i shave my head and have a goatee and thats what i heard em talkin about). then as i come back out they are still talkin trash about me and my bike! i turn my shoulder and as i get back on my bike and start it one of them screams at me "little boys shouldnt be riding big bikes they could get themselves hurt" by this point i was pretty pissed off so i just make sure i hit the throttle a little harder than normal and make them shut up.

im sorry for the huge rant but i mean these guys had obviously done nothing with their life i still cant understand why people like that feel the need to bring down people that have something they dont.

i paid for my bike with no help from my parents and i am damn proud of it.... but then again... they probably paid for their bikes too

Man up. A "real" biker would have gone over and knocked their teeth in. Then when they were on the ground, crushed their pelvis with your boot. And finally urinated on their unconscious bodies. I think you need to do a search on this forum for threads that define what a "real" biker is. You clearly are not one!

Old 06-01-2008, 12:12 PM
ord sgt
Grand HDF Member

Received 153 Likes on 101 Posts

They have no life, just wannabe's. Go on with your life and let them be jealous. You should be laughing at them for riding bicycles.

Old 06-01-2008, 12:12 PM
zoopman
Road Master
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ORIGINAL: Novice

Lighten up brother, chill. Get used to people talking about you - it will go on forever.

Maybe they were jealous of your ride - your shaved head, goatee, clothing, etc, yada, yada, yada.

If I let everything that has been said about me - get to me - I'd be in an asylum right now. or jail.
+1--Enjoy your ride and don't worry about what others think! As said above--there will always be people thinking or sayin something.

Old 06-01-2008, 12:13 PM
Mr. Lucky
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Just be glad that you are already on the enlightened path and riding a Harley at age 17. I'm sure there are many here who wish they could say the same.

Why should you care what a couple of swinging dicks think? Take the high road and ignore them... your blood pressure will thank you for it.

Old 06-01-2008, 12:19 PM
leicafish
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 27 Likes on 17 Posts

Awe F*** them, Just ride on and know and understand this will happen all your life.

Welcome little brother and sorry to hear you have a the HD sickness at such a young age

Old 06-01-2008, 12:23 PM
oldairboater
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

You ride a HD----enough said. I still catch people looking all the time. Jealous people that don't understand.

Old 06-01-2008, 12:39 PM
Arcane
Road Master
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Let me see if I have this right, you were on your Sprotster and two guys in their twenty’s that were on Huffy bicycles were giving you a line of crap about your bike. I would have asked them if that was what their mama had told them, and when they got older and were out on their own maybe they could get a motorcycle too. Then I would have laughed like he!! and left. No matter were you go you will find that the supply of people who are jerks is always well represented.

Don’t sweat the small stuff man.
Arcane

Quick Reply: haters...