General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

haters...

Search this Thread

Old 06-01-2008, 02:08 PM
x2lee
Banned
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: haters...

you could have at least stepped on thier toes OTW out and not say excuse me...

ORIGINAL: cosmicHD
Man up. A "real" biker would have gone over and knocked their teeth in. Then when they were on the ground, crushed their pelvis with your boot. And finally urinated on their unconscious bodies. I think you need to do a search on this forum for threads that define what a "real" biker is. You clearly are not one!

Old 06-01-2008, 02:13 PM
honestbob
Elite HDF Member
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

17 years old, you're making enough to by your own harley. I bet you got lots of pretty young things hanging all over you. I HATE YOU!!!Just kidding.

Old 06-01-2008, 02:14 PM
*J*
Banned
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I dont get it. Why are you gettin all worked up?
You should have fired her up and slow rolled past them, pointed and laughed while cruising off.
They rode bycicles for chrisakes, why would you give a Fnck what they had to say.
Good for you on having a harley at your age. Im 42 and still dont have one.

Old 06-01-2008, 02:17 PM
jaycross
Novice

thanks for the words of encouragement guys.

and next time there will be some toes stepped on

Old 06-01-2008, 02:54 PM
Campingout
Cruiser
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

You walk into a restaurant, strung out from the road
And you feel the eyes upon you, as you're shaking off the cold
You pretend it doesn't bother you, but you just want to explode...
Most times you can't hear 'em talk, other times you can
All the same old cliches; is that a woman or a man
And you always seem outnumbered, you don't dare make a stand.
Seeger

Once upon a time I was leaving a restaraunt and there was a young man parked next to me on a crotch rocket (must sit leaning forward with butt up in the air) with a girl passenger, and and they were also leaving.
He said "you want to run it?"
I said "yes, I'll run you to Alaska and back for 10 grand."
He said, "you'd never make it"
I said, "I've already done it, and after 50 miles, you would be on the side of the road holding your back"

He could not back up his mouth, and in front of his girlfriend.

Now that you are riding a Harley, you have made them aware that your weenie is bigger than theirs, and they are jealous.

Old 06-01-2008, 02:57 PM
jimjlips
Cruiser
Received 23 Likes on 19 Posts

Jaycross
I am 40 years older than you but Iknow exactly how you feel.When I was 17 I baught a 55 chevy with my own money and would have the cool guys in my high school tell me they would not want a 55 but they were still walking.They would not say anything if they were alone and I figured they were just dix.They still are.If you buy a new bike some will say why dont you build,if you build you will hear somthing else. there is only 1 person you have to worry about .be proud and enjoy the ride.
Jim

Old 06-01-2008, 03:07 PM
Solitaree1
Road Master

ORIGINAL: jaycross

out they are still talkin trash about me and my bike! i turn my shoulder and as i get back on my bike and start it one of them screams at me "little boys shouldnt be riding big bikes they could get themselves hurt" by this point i was pretty pissed off so i just make sure i hit the throttle a little harder than normal and make them shut up.

im sorry for the huge rant but i mean these guys had obviously done nothing with their life i still cant understand why people like that feel the need to bring down people that have something they dont.

Just another form of ***** envy, in this case, manifesting itself as "bike" envy.
the worse they talked, the better you know you look.

Old 06-01-2008, 03:12 PM
DrSmaggs
Tourer

They're just jealous. Don't sweat the small crap.

Old 06-01-2008, 03:13 PM
Drclev3
Road Master

You did the right thing!! You showed class. Something they were lacking. I wish I could have had a harley at 17!!

Old 06-01-2008, 03:22 PM
djvargas
Outstanding HDF Member

ORIGINAL: jaycross

so i took the bike out yesterday to go riding with a friend. im 17 and i ride a 2002 883 sportster (i paid for it). on my way out to my friends house i stop to get gas and see two guys in probably their late 20's riding huffy stunt bikes. i dont think anything of it and got my gas. i go up to pay inside and i hear these 2 guys on their bikes sitting right by the door very obviously making fun of me. (i shave my head and have a goatee and thats what i heard em talkin about). then as i come back out they are still talkin trash about me and my bike! i turn my shoulder and as i get back on my bike and start it one of them screams at me "little boys shouldnt be riding big bikes they could get themselves hurt" by this point i was pretty pissed off so i just make sure i hit the throttle a little harder than normal and make them shut up.

im sorry for the huge rant but i mean these guys had obviously done nothing with their life i still cant understand why people like that feel the need to bring down people that have something they dont.

i paid for my bike with no help from my parents and i am damn proud of it.... but then again... they probably paid for their bikes too

You did OK. Always keep your cool. Giving it a rev was just enough.

Be safe out there... the road has many demons.

Quick Reply: haters...