General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Pens look like crap......

Search this Thread

Old 06-05-2008, 08:10 AM
petemac
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 12 Likes on 12 Posts
Default RE: Pens look like crap......

Yeah, it was a good series but the Wings were too much for them. The Pens have great young talent and should be in the finals for years to come.
&nbsp\\;
Congrats to the Red Wings!

Old 06-05-2008, 10:08 AM
Clammy
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 1,913 Likes on 815 Posts

ORIGINAL: petemac

Find me one 19 or 20 year old that is not immature. This isn't a about Crosby as much as any 19 or 20 year old. Some are more mature than others, but they're still pretty immature and don't have the time in to be a captain. Just my opinion.

Now as far as trading Crosby.......hmmmm, don't think anyone hear said that.&nbsp\\;\\\\\\; &nbsp\\;\\\\\\; Yes, that move would require some serious drugs. But.......if you do, please call the Habs, we'd take him off your hands for future considerations.&nbsp\\;\\\\\\; [8D]&nbsp\\;\\\\\\;
cindy crybaby will never come to Montreal. He's mad that he gets booed by the fans!

I've been hearing the Gainey is going to make a serious pitch to get Hossa in the off-season... not sure if I'm on board with that or not. He din't pull his usual disappearing act in the playoffs this year, and was third highest in playoff points, so thta's a plus, but his sketchy past still bothers me.

As for the series. Well, the better team won. Detroit has a very complete team, and it showed.

Cheers!
[sm=icon_rock.gif][sm=icon_rock.gif][sm=icon_rock.gif]

Old 06-05-2008, 12:59 PM
petemac
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 12 Likes on 12 Posts

I wouldn't spend the money on Hossa, I think he's overrated.
&nbsp\\;
&nbsp\\;
ORIGINAL: Clammy

ORIGINAL: petemac

Find me one 19 or 20 year old that is not immature. This isn't a about Crosby as much as any 19 or 20 year old. Some are more mature than others, but they're still pretty immature and don't have the time in to be a captain. Just my opinion.

Now as far as trading Crosby.......hmmmm, don't think anyone hear said that.&nbsp\\;\\\\\\;\\\\\\\\\\\\\\; &nbsp\\;\\\\\\;\\\\\\\\\\\\\\; Yes, that move would require some serious drugs. But.......if you do, please call the Habs, we'd take him off your hands for future considerations.&nbsp\\;\\\\\\;\\\\\\\\\\\\\\; [8D]&nbsp\\;\\\\\\;\\\\\\\\\\\\\\;
cindy crybaby will never come to Montreal. He's mad that he gets booed by the fans!

I've been hearing the Gainey is going to make a serious pitch to get Hossa in the off-season... not sure if I'm on board with that or not. He din't pull his usual disappearing act in the playoffs this year, and was third highest in playoff points, so thta's a plus, but his sketchy past still bothers me.

As for the series. Well, the better team won. Detroit has a very complete team, and it showed.

Cheers!
[sm=icon_rock.gif][sm=icon_rock.gif][sm=icon_rock.gif]