General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Sold Bike pick up was a freakin mess...such is life...a mess

Search this Thread

Old 05-22-2008 | 09:07 PM
Darthvader
|
Road Warrior
Default Sold Bike pick up was a freakin mess...such is life...a mess

Fella brought a ricer trailer. Sides of rails way to high..said no go..but drove 4 hours. Tried and hit oil line....my driveway is a mess. Then he had me cut the sides down on the rental trailer with my saws all. Oil all over driveway, trailer, hands, feet ,dick,saws all. Tried second time after hacking up the rental. Told him won't clear....up it went got hooked up in frame,could not get it down. Lucky I have such good balance..got her down.

Called WI Harley and my pals came right away even though they were closed to pick it up.

Dude drove home no bike...4 hour ride home will be back with another trailer soon.

Feel bad for the man.

Old 05-22-2008 | 09:26 PM
Curt J
Cruiser
Default RE: Sold Bike pick up was a freakin mess...such is life...a mess

Very prolific, now if I could only understand what the *** you're talking about!!!!! I guess grade school isn't a requirement in Wisconsin.

Old 05-22-2008 | 09:39 PM
UncleDon
Banned

really.WTF is she trying to say. Iwas born in Wisconsin and I don't know what she is talking about,,,,,she must have some Illinois or Minnesota blood in her Darth,,you are embarrassing your fellow cheeseheads!

Old 05-22-2008 | 09:39 PM
big_al
Elite HDF Member

[sm=ttiwwp.gif][sm=funnypostabove.gif][sm=funnypostabove.gif]

Old 05-22-2008 | 09:45 PM
UncleDon
Banned

yeah what he said............[sm=ttiwwp.gif]

Old 05-22-2008 | 09:55 PM
2Sore
Road Master

I'm from Arkansas and understood it very clearly...the Dude sells his bike..the guy comes to get the bike but it won't fit on the trailer he brought..so, they had a few beersand commenced to cut up the rental trailer to get the bike on it ..now this is the second attempt..on the first attempt, they busted the oil line on the bike..big mess...oil everywhere..well, the cut up job didn't work so the dude had to drive home (4 hours)..he'll be back tomorrow with another trailer...hope this helped....

Old 05-22-2008 | 10:04 PM
Fishguy001
Road Captain

ORIGINAL: UncleDon

yeah what he said............[sm=ttiwwp.gif]
I don't think I want to see a pic of this

Old 05-22-2008 | 10:06 PM
Darthvader
|
Road Warrior

That's exactly correct. I am moving...all the smart people live in Arkansas. WTF is everyone that drunk they can't understand a simple short story? LOL You dudes are the sh it.

ORIGINAL: 2Sore

I'm from Arkansas and understood it very clearly...the Dude sells his bike..the guy comes to get the bike but it won't fit on the trailer he brought..so, they had a few beersand commenced to cut up the rental trailer to get the bike on it ..now this is the second attempt..on the first attempt, they busted the oil line on the bike..big mess...oil everywhere..well, the cut up job didn't work so the dude had to drive home (4 hours)..he'll be back tomorrow with another trailer...hope this helped....

Old 05-22-2008 | 10:26 PM
Darthvader
|
Road Warrior

I just have to say once more...you got it..did you take elementary logic? Knowing how to comprehend things like this is easy for me and I appreciate when stories are condensed.....saves time.

Guess i am a freakin idiot...cool with me.[8D]

ORIGINAL: 2Sore

Old 05-22-2008 | 10:38 PM
UncleDon
Banned

darth,,,just because of your pretty blue shirt/blouse/top,,,,,,,,,,,I apologize[sm=closed.gif]

Quick Reply: Sold Bike pick up was a freakin mess...such is life...a mess