General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Sold Bike pick up was a freakin mess...such is life...a mess

Search this Thread

Old 05-24-2008 | 09:14 PM
schumacher
Club Member
Default RE: Sold Bike pick up was a freakin mess...such is life...a mess

I understood the story [8D]

Old 05-25-2008 | 05:19 AM
Cognizant
Tourer

SO, It's ok to destroy the english language if you happen to have cleavage? Which he doesn't!---because he mentioned hisdick was covered with oil! Which you didn't notice, cuz you were drooling over the pic of cleavage in his avitar.Because you don't read & write so good yourself, and really don't give a chit, and probably won't even notice when they force your kids to learn spanish in grade school in a few years.

Seems the stupidest posts get the most response on this forum.

Old 05-25-2008 | 06:12 AM
tobyhd1
Tourer

I ride `91 Heritage myself and I like it.The FL`s IMO have a more solid feel in the corners and more piece of mind when encountering cracks/grooves,etc,in the roadway.I can`t make a recommendation for you because I don`t know how you like to ride,(bar hop/cruise,light to light).I`ve got to guess you don`t "tour" much by looking at your rides.Heritage /fatboy/deluxe type would fit the bill for most styles of riding.By adding and or removing components you could have it all ways depending on your mood.Just a thought.

Old 05-25-2008 | 08:22 AM
DaveMK
Road Master

[quote]ORIGINAL: Darthvader

I have also noticed more drunks out and about in the southern states and they are much more pervasive than the drunks in WI.

What does "pervasive" mean?

Old 05-25-2008 | 09:53 AM
tobyhd1
Tourer

From the root word pervade. "to become spread throughout all parts". Example: The drunks in the southern states are everywhere,more so than WI.Your Welcome,Toby

Old 05-25-2008 | 10:05 AM
BobStreetBob
Outstanding HDF Member

Horton trailers a Who..by Dr Suese...uh Seuse...Soose...suse...sushi....suzy?...shoooshozz oofloooze...what was the question?

Old 05-25-2008 | 10:31 AM
Darthvader
|
Road Warrior

Wow....I guess I am the stupidest dude on the forum and therefore allowed to post stupid threads. Been called worse I guess. Thanks Cog!!!

ORIGINAL: Cognizant

SO, It's ok to destroy the english language if you happen to have cleavage? Which he doesn't!---because he mentioned hisdick was covered with oil! Which you didn't notice, cuz you were drooling over the pic of cleavage in his avitar.Because you don't read & write so good yourself, and really don't give a chit, and probably won't even notice when they force your kids to learn spanish in grade school in a few years.

Seems the stupidest posts get the most response on this forum.

Old 05-25-2008 | 10:42 AM
Pitts2112
Road Captain

This is one of the funniest threads I've read in months! Complete nonsense, but funny as hell!!

Old 05-25-2008 | 10:46 AM
Darthvader
|
Road Warrior

Just sold my wifes Flstn she did not ride it much and I rode it a couple of times. Never really felt comfortable on that bike for some reason. I had a bagger and that was great but sold that cause wife wanted here own bike. I like the bikes I have now though. Will ride the Deuce to Sturgis again this year. Wife insists cause it's one up I think?

ORIGINAL: tobyhd1

I ride `91 Heritage myself and I like it.The FL`s IMO have a more solid feel in the corners and more piece of mind when encountering cracks/grooves,etc,in the roadway.I can`t make a recommendation for you because I don`t know how you like to ride,(bar hop/cruise,light to light).I`ve got to guess you don`t "tour" much by looking at your rides.Heritage /fatboy/deluxe type would fit the bill for most styles of riding.By adding and or removing components you could have it all ways depending on your mood.Just a thought.

Old 05-25-2008 | 10:51 AM
DPete
Big Kahuna HDF Member

ORIGINAL: luc.who

You have to let us know what happened when the dude returns the rental trailer.

Exactly what I was thinking, sawsall a rental trailer[sm=WTFsgign.gif]

Quick Reply: Sold Bike pick up was a freakin mess...such is life...a mess