General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Sold Bike pick up was a freakin mess...such is life...a mess

Search this Thread

Old 05-23-2008 | 06:13 PM
Da Gumpmeister
Ultimate HDF Member
Default RE: Sold Bike pick up was a freakin mess...such is life...a mess

Hey DV, gots a deal. I do home remodel, concrete work, etc, next door in Mn. I be fo' comin' ova thar and dun kleen dat drive in xchange fur that thar 01 Dyna Wide Glide 2 ya gots. Deal? or No Deal?
And if'n that's a 'disaster', my drive qualifies for EPA Superfund $$, and condemnation. I'd love to replace this a$$fault with crete. Hate a$$fault, it and ol' Harleys (read that oil drips) do not go well 2 gether. Plus it gets soft in the heat, kick stand woes and divets. But this place had a new drive put down when we bought it 5 yrs ago, so not ready to replace it, quite yet.

Old 05-23-2008 | 06:25 PM
Comfortably Numb
Outstanding HDF Member

Puntag rules.
I'm still stuck wonderin' what Puntag is? I'm guessing POONTANG but I didn't think 3rd graders knew the word.

CN

Old 05-23-2008 | 06:29 PM
*J*
Banned

Whats a "ricer" trailer?

Old 05-23-2008 | 06:32 PM
Comfortably Numb
Outstanding HDF Member

Hey Gump.....next time it gets real hot just spread a thin coat of cement powder right out of the bag onto your a$$phalt and sweep it around with a broom. It'll harden your driveway up so you'll eliminate the kickstand divots and increase it's ability to hack oil leaks.

CN

Old 05-23-2008 | 07:24 PM
2Sore
Road Master

ORIGINAL: *J*

Whats a "ricer" trailer?
You came to the right place..we Ark-Kansans know all about trailers...we live in them and have developed a hybrid that can do everything...One dude from Arkansas can remove a full dress Ultra from a Walmart parking lot in less then 30 seconds....so y'all come on down and visit us sometime...now, back to the question...a "ricer trailer" is a unit used by Honda guys to move their 2 wheelers from one Dairy Queen to another.....

Old 05-23-2008 | 10:36 PM
Darthvader
|
Road Warrior

I like crete..it's hot when it cures just like me. Check still has not cleared,

Can you make my whole yard crete in trade so I don't have to cut the stinkin grass no mo?

Old 05-23-2008 | 10:43 PM
JBaker421
Big Kahuna HDF Member

ORIGINAL: Darthvader

The bike is 12 years old and never been on a trailer. Perhaps it has a mind of it's own and rejected the notion???

Also for those with second grade reading ability the next story I post will be Doctor S. style just for you. LOL

" A man with a mustache drove up in a fairy tale like truck. Behind this truck there was a trailer in tow made of crimson. His intention was to pick up his newly purchased shiney Harley Davidson motorcycle." etc,etc.

Come on dude...who would take the time to read that crap other than your mom as a bedtime story. Perhaps all the intelligent people are in WI.

Just havin fun guys don't flame out[sm=badbadbad.gif]
You forgot the "Once upon a time."

Hey, this idiot from Oregon understood all of your first post so we must be wierdos too...

Old 05-23-2008 | 10:48 PM
Flatlander
Road Warrior

So back to the first post. Did someone cut their dick off with a sawzall or not?

Old 05-23-2008 | 11:17 PM
*J*
Banned

ORIGINAL: 2Sore

ORIGINAL: *J*

Whats a "ricer" trailer?
You came to the right place..we Ark-Kansans know all about trailers...we live in them and have developed a hybrid that can do everything...One dude from Arkansas can remove a full dress Ultra from a Walmart parking lot in less then 30 seconds....so y'all come on down and visit us sometime...now, back to the question...a "ricer trailer" is a unit used by Honda guys to move their 2 wheelers from one Dairy Queen to another.....
Ah, O.K.
So let me see if I got this right. This guy shows up with a MOTORCYCLE trailer, and him and the OP couldnt get the MOTORCYCLE on the MOTORCYCLE trailer, so they decided to cut the trailer up.
Classic.

Old 05-24-2008 | 06:55 AM
Uncle Scrooge
Road Warrior

Your buyer wasn't named Blueballz was he?

Quick Reply: Sold Bike pick up was a freakin mess...such is life...a mess