General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Sold Bike pick up was a freakin mess...such is life...a mess

Search this Thread

Old 06-01-2008 | 11:04 AM
Darthvader
|
Road Warrior
Default RE: Sold Bike pick up was a freakin mess...such is life...a mess

He said he asked for his 50 bucks back and they would not refund the dough. They did not bother to look at the trailer so I think the story on it is far from over.

Old 06-01-2008 | 11:33 AM
Sam
Elite HDF Member

ORIGINAL: Darthvader

That's exactly correct. I am moving...all the smart people live in Arkansas. WTF is everyone that drunk they can't understand a simple short story? LOL You dudes are the sh it.

ORIGINAL: 2Sore

I'm from Arkansas and understood it very clearly...the Dude sells his bike..the guy comes to get the bike but it won't fit on the trailer he brought..so, they had a few beersand commenced to cut up the rental trailer to get the bike on it ..now this is the second attempt..on the first attempt, they busted the oil line on the bike..big mess...oil everywhere..well, the cut up job didn't work so the dude had to drive home (4 hours)..he'll be back tomorrow with another trailer...hope this helped....
I understood every word you said Darth.......but then again, I cracked my skull open in 2 places last year, so you can't rely on me as a good reference

Old 06-04-2008 | 01:44 PM
gjb1952
Road Captain

ORIGINAL: Curt J

Very prolific, now if I could only understand what the *** you're talking about!!!!! I guess grade school isn't a requirement in Wisconsin.
I have lived in Wisconsin my whole life. Never have I ever heard someone from Wisconsin talk like this. I apoligize if this moron really is in wisconsin. If he would have been talking to me I would have said: What did you just say? The rednecks up north don't even talk like that.

Old 06-04-2008 | 02:29 PM
PivoLovingBear
Cruiser

ORIGINAL: 2Sore

I'm from Arkansas and understood it very clearly...the Dude sells his bike..the guy comes to get the bike but it won't fit on the trailer he brought..so, they had a few beersand commenced to cut up the rental trailer to get the bike on it ..now this is the second attempt..on the first attempt, they busted the oil line on the bike..big mess...oil everywhere..well, the cut up job didn't work so the dude had to drive home (4 hours)..he'll be back tomorrow with another trailer...hope this helped....
I just think education ain't that impotent in the Mid-West, that's all...

and UncleDon - shouldn't you die hard cheeseheads beliving out in the frozen tundra of Wisconsin and not be living here in sunny SoCal? Aren't you in Chargers territory?
[sm=confused06.gif]

Old 06-04-2008 | 03:44 PM
ken thompson
The Schlong Man

ORIGINAL: UncleDon

ORIGINAL: Darthvader

Uncy...If i looked like her I would never have worked a single day in my life. I was born a male not a hot chickie. If i was born a hottie I would be on my 5th dumb rich husband and have a BF on the side. Puntag rules.

ORIGINAL: UncleDon

Darth,,,,hope you aren'tone of those ******?
If I was born a hottie,,,I'd be with another hottie,unlike you who would be with a dude. When I die, I'm coming back as a lesbo...[sm=closed.gif]
I'll come back as one too. And I'll bring my strap-on.

Old 06-04-2008 | 04:18 PM
crash1292
Banned

is that the big blue shirt from the airport?????